[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people watch these cucks? I'm sick and been celebrating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: NC-VS-AVGN.jpg (58KB, 529x463px) Image search: [Google]
NC-VS-AVGN.jpg
58KB, 529x463px
Why do people watch these cucks?

I'm sick and been celebrating it by binge watching old youtubers I used to watch and I realized these guys havn't aged well at all.

Most things apply to both of them:
>Cringy as fuck
>Don't know how to deliver a joke
>Predictable "writing"
>Shitty cheap production even tho they been in the game for like 10+ years
>Uncharismatic
>Forced memes
>That awful movie James did..

If they would start their career now they would be a shitty channel with 1000 subs at it's highest..
Why do these fuckers still get views? I don't get it.
>>
File: 1484530037464.jpg (43KB, 179x213px) Image search: [Google]
1484530037464.jpg
43KB, 179x213px
Maybe you're just jealous they made money complaining about things, unlike you.
>>
>>34898360
one of them doesnt even make videos anymore outside of halloween/christmas specials
the other one keeps losing fans and going deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole trying to stay afloat
>>
>>34898360
>don't know how to deliver a joke
Fuck off AVGNs delivery is spot on
>>
>>34898393
There's plenty of people I adore that complains about stuff for a living and does it in a really good entertaining way with great content.

But go on, I would love to hear your reasons for defending them because I really don't get it..
>>
>>34898360
you can say wathever you want about james but he wasnt a scam artist trying to cash in on the review train and there are only a handful that can say that
Dude started making videos making fun of shitty broken games because it was pretty easy and videogames were already at a point that you could look back and laugh
He didnt plan to make a living out of them, he was just trying to have fun and people liked it so much it started a trend thats still popular today and every single person reviewing a movie, game or wathever with commentary is ripping him to some degree
maybe it lasted more than it should have, maybe he run out of games to talk about too, maybe it got stale but still he is the king, the one and only.
>>
File: 009.jpg (89KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
89KB, 632x738px
>>34898483
I feel James and Doug for me are the comfort food of internet videos, their style is so wholesome and defined that their videos enjoyable to watch. I do find more enjoyment over critics who style evolves, such as Red Letter Media and Your Movie Sucks. Even though they are no longer in their glorious strides, James and Doug occasionally have incredibly funny moments that I never. The football monologue from the Atari Sports video is one of the funniest things James has ever done.
>>
>>34898483
he created the trend these copy cats you like continued
hell want jhontron caught stealing an early joke from him this year?
>>
>>34898432
No.

The joke was always "oh he's so angry, lol"
The thing that made it work was that he showed emotions, now it's just a 30-something old man trying too hard, it looks so fucking forced.
>>
>>34898547
>wasn't a scam artist
>held multiple kickstarters to kike idiots out of their money even though ad revenue and merchandising had him set already
>dumped way too much money into that turd of a movie
>was involved in a LITERAL SCAM about that cheetahmen cartridge bullshit
>let Mike "Mineycrafta" Matei upload videos on his channel
>let Mike "I love mine crap" Matei upload sperm into his wife's uterus
>the baby turned out to be retarded, rather predictably

Sorry dude. He started off good, I'll give him that, but he spiraled.
>>
>>34898595
it will happen to every single person making youtube videos
>>
>>34898640
and all of this was like 5 years after his peak?
funny how the people complaining about the movie arent the same people who paid for it
>mineicrafta
check the channel, it has nothing to do with him and his characters. Its just a channel he uploads random videos to, or his friends do wathever
>retarded baby
what does it have to do with anything reddit?
>>
>haven't been on /tv/ in years
>genuinely miss MelvinMelvinposting
>was in the thread where classic gilchrist spilled the beans on RLM
>actually made my first and only copypasta in that very thread
>feels like a lifetime ago when it was only a few years

I need to go back to my home. It's been overrun with pedophiles, waifuposting, and feet though.

I miss abatap.
>>
>>34898640
Yeah the movie..
I love how he shits on CGI and always suck practical-effects dick and then does that dog shit movie and it looks hideous.
>>
>>34898787
its almost like it was a cheap project made in a really small budget
to his credit the car explosions are mostly cheap toys getting blown up with fireworks
>>
>>34898581
I'm talking about them now, today.
Not 10 years ago.

Jontron is a great example of someone who actually evolved, the production value of he's videos now are way better than anything James or Doug ever did.
>>
>>34898865
Yeah, it looked so cheap that he could do it without e-begging...
>>
File: avgn.png (840KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.png
840KB, 1366x768px
>"Super Schindler's list 3d?"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34898882
without those shitty disney shrts you wouldnt have a media empire that owns marvel and starwars
without avgn pedwiepie and 70% of youtube content creators would have never happenned

>im talking about now
he retired the character, makes one maybe two videos a year to make whoever still wants them happy and just records himself playing games with his friends once a week?

>jontron evolved
>by stealing a 10 year old joke+
listen jhontron, matpat and most youtube creators have a great deal of respect for james, thats earned
he became big before getting big was a thing and peaked way before youtube was an actual career, let him rest in his glory
>>
>>34898360
>check up latest avgn
>making fun of motion controlers
>set instead of his basement
>props
>slapstick comedy
>some friend nobody knows there because he cant be half assed
this is probably one of the last avgn he will make, give it two years tops
>>
>>34899018
Pewdiepie is an even better example of someone who evolved as a content creator, compare him to his old video and you see growth, compare James to one of his old video and you see an old man trying his best tp hold on to a 10 yo formula..
Now he even does shitty playthrough with Mike, James doesn't rest in his glory, he's trying to cash in on it, he's just a passionless hack who happend to make it once and didn't do shit with it, fuck him.
>>
File: 1473894585960.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473894585960.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>34898976
>Shit the Fuck?
>>
>>34899104
If it wouldn't be for all the filler shit videos he does with Mike, he's channel would have less yearly uploads than most animators.
>>
>>34899207
>Make a love interest in the movie
>The black guy takes her in the end

Seems about right.
>>
File: 1486846792240.jpg (876KB, 1385x1854px) Image search: [Google]
1486846792240.jpg
876KB, 1385x1854px
>>34899234
Even the director writes himself as a cuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.