[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ate a whole chocolate cake and im still hungry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 4564643646.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
4564643646.png
6KB, 205x246px
Just ate a whole chocolate cake

and im still hungry
>>
>>34897350
I thought you were trying to eat better....
>>
>>34897350
I just ate two whole pizzas. I'm over 300lbs now I and I just can't stop shoveling shit into my disgusting mouth. Even as I speak I'm starting to get hunger pangs and am considering whether or not to eat my cat
>>
>>34897350
Stop eating, you fat fuck.

This is now original, you fucking robot.
>>
File: iknowthatfeeldesu.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeeldesu.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>34897387
pasta faggioriginal
>>
>>34897387
>>34897350

What compels you to eat like this??
>>
>>34897566
Depression.

Like hell this is original.
>>
File: 1484607793912.jpg (101KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484607793912.jpg
101KB, 633x758px
>9 hours left in the day
>only 535 calories allowed for the rest of the day
>>
>>34897566
I'm the one who's not OP

Basically I'm just a fat autistic fuck with no self-control, and since I posted I am now eating again as I stole some of my cat's food. He's pissed because he's pretty fat too but at least he wasn't getting eaten
>>
>>34897627
So you're eating fucking cat food?
>>
>>34897627
> He's pissed because he's pretty fat too but at least he wasn't getting eaten
He's pissed because he's pretty fat too but at least he wasn't getting eaten
kekekek
>>
>>34897737
Yeah, I mean it's basically just tuna

I put some salt, olive oil and a shit ton of mayo on it and then went at it
>>
I dunno how people get hungry all that much. Eating fattening, delicious shit is one thing. Generalised hunger on the other hand, less so. I ate a few things today and don't even miss it much. Eating unhealthy shit, absolutely. Eating generally great quantities of things even if they're not that good? Nah.
>>
>lost 9kg in one month barely feeling any hungry on 1000kcal/day whereas I was eating 3k kcal/day for years

magic
>>
>>34897350
>>34897387
Okay, I've had enough of this.

I am really fat (325lbs), but I used to be 376. Do you guys want a fat buddy? Literally all you have to do is eat less. That's it. EAT. LESS.

Anyone can do that. It takes absolutely no effort at all.

You don't have to exercise. You don't have to go to the gym. You don't have to even change your daily routine. You just eat fucking less.

Do you need help? Would it help if I bullied you into eating less? Would it help if I sent you words of encouragement?

We're all gonna make it, bros. Just stop eating so much. Seriously.
>>
>>34898060
I'm too long gone man, don't bother trying to save me I'm not worth it

I'm over 40 years old and all I have is my shitty job, my shitty apartment, and my fatass of a cat who I sometimes steal food from. I've never been kissed and am the most virgin of the virgin. I used to fap three to ten times a day to animu girls but i have erectile dysfunction now due to my poor health. Nothing is going to change me at this point except myself, and I'm a autist with no self-control
>>
Do fatbots browse /ck/?
>>
>>34898214
Now and again. I enjoy working on my cooking, just as a hobby.
>>
>big roastie
>sticks and fries
>20 nuggets

>still want double cheeseburgers
>>
FECAL TRANSPLANTS, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

DID YOU KNOW

YOU CAN TAKE THE SHIT FROM A FAT MOUSE

AND PUT IT IN A THIN MOUSE

AND THE THIN MOUSE WILL GET FAT. NO CHANGE IN DIET.

IT WORKS THE OTHER WAY 'ROUND, TOO, YA KUNTZE. SHIT FROM THIN MOUSE.

INTO FAT MOUSE.

FAT MOUSE GETS THIN.

NO CHANGE IN DIET.

EAT SHIT AND PROSPER.
>>
Fat people are fucking disgusting lmao, hope you guys realize the rest of the world hates you for your lack of self-respect, discipline and your abundance of laziness.
>>
Hi anon.

Dont cut. Its not worthy, youre beyond help, cutting and becoming a healty and regular human being will take at very least one year and a half, with full commitment, and once youre done you will have stretch marks and loose skin.

Food is the only thing in your day that you look forward to and that makes you happy. Do not give up on it.
>>
>>34898123

Dumb catowner stupid faggot
>>
>>34899374
Of all the things I expected people to pick apart about that post, my cat was not one of them

I actually prefer dogs but I have him because my niece had him before me and couldn't have pets in her new apartment, he was actually fat before I had him. She still doesn't come to visit often, though. I wish she would because it would be better than almost no female contact, and she's fuckable enough that I've fapped to her before
>>
>>34899451
Lol shut the fuck up faggot.

originalo
>>
>>34899567
No, I'm strictly heterosexual, but my preference is animu

And didn't I mention earlier that I have erecticle dysfunction? It's not like I could be a faggot even if I wanted to, though I'd probably fuck my niece if she'd let me

No, I won't post pics of her because I deleted them but I posted them on /b/ before so they should still be around somewhere
>>
>>34899613
Nobody cares, just so you know.

Last (You) you get from me.
>>
>>34899641
Don't worry, "Nobody Cares" is something I tell myself every day anyway

Thank you for your (You)
>>
Alternate day fasting, m8.
>>
>>34897350
thats because you ate chocolate cake wich is mostly sugar and carbs
nobody ever ate enough sugar to feel full because sugar tells your brain hey i want more
eat a nice tuna salad with plenty of vegetables and drink 4 glasses of water and you are going to feel better
>>
>>34899451

She doesnt visit because you are a fucking loser and you creep her out.
>>
>>34899962
woww, rude much?
>>
>>34900008

woww, loser much? Stop ruining her life you weirdo
>>
>>34900122
fuck off faggot, she likes her big uncles hot treats ;)
>>
>>34899962
I know man. I know. I'm sure she knows because I distinctly recall her giving me weird looks and one time I think she caught sight of my boner once when I could still have them. It's a pity because when she was younger I was her favorite uncle and she's been mooching off of me since her mother (my sister) died yet basically takes advantage of the whole thing. She used to be very sweet when she was in her teens but now that she's hit her twenties she's had eleven boyfriends in just three years, most of them Chad-tier douchebros.

>>34900008
Thanks for the help but I'm not worth it

>>34900122
It's not me, it's just some other anon, and for your information I'm paying her through college
>>
>>34900157

>paying her college

Least you could do after sharing her pics on fucking /b/ glad you dont have boners anymore
>>
>>34900396
Fuck off you white knight fucktard
>>
>>34900396
They weren't nudes, I don't have her nudes. She looks quite a lot different now too because after going to college she cut her hair short and got a bunch of piercings, and she doesn't wear make up as often.

I actually caught her having sex with a girl once, she had a boyfriend at the time but that didn't matter to her. Fucking college

>>34900415
No anon, I'm the white knight here for still giving her money even after all she barely calls me (last time she did it was because she needed some money, I gave it to her) and actively treats me kind of like shit and never comes over, even to see her cat who's now my cat (last time she did was 5 months ago, and she asked me for money, and I gave it to her)...yet I still pamper her because she's the only person who even pretends to care about me some of the time. It's good that my shitty job pays well even though I hate it
>>
Some advice.

Always have a giant 2 litre bottle of water on your desk next to you. Often you think you're hungry when you're actually just dehydrated. Start making and cooking chicken fajitas, like El Paso or whatever. They taste delicious and seem like they'd be unhealthy, but if you bulk them out with mushrooms, brown rice or whatever then you've got a fast food tasting but nutritious and delicious meal. Try to avoid snacking through the day, but if you do, eat nuts.

It'll take you a few weeks to wean your body off the excess food and sugar that you've not been needing. It'll be hellish but quickly you'll slowly realise that you didn't need most of that crap anyway. It's not like you're even doing much exercise, if any.

I lost a stone and a half in my final year of uni just by replacing soft drinks with flavoured water, eating fajitas three days a week and just constantly drinking water.
>>
File: Non-Threatening Male.png (31KB, 659x729px) Image search: [Google]
Non-Threatening Male.png
31KB, 659x729px
>>34899322
Don't be evil, anon, we're watching you.
>>
>>34898123
You can still save yourself in your early 40s. It's not like your 60. If you don't start turning it around soon you'll begin suffering arthritis, heart attacks and strokes. Will you wait before one of them strikes you before your fear forces you to change your ways? Just do it now.
>>
File: Imperial Disapproval.png (121KB, 240x295px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Disapproval.png
121KB, 240x295px
>>34899775
>thats because you ate chocolate cake wich is mostly sugar and carbs
>nobody ever ate enough sugar to feel full because sugar tells your brain hey i want more

This anon gets it.

Sugar and carbs don't satisfy you, they just fill your stomach. Learn the difference and you'll help yourself immensely.

Also, they leave you really really REALLY wanting more sugar and carbs after about 20 minutes when the insane sugar spike rebounds into a flatline depression.
>>
>>34900540

Not being evil, just truthful, he's far gone and doing a cut will only make his life even more extremely miserable. Let the man enjoy the little he have.
>>
>>34900555
I would kill myself but my mother's still alive despite her age and I want to wait for her to croak before I do, also I'd probably leave all my savings to my niece because I'm a pathetic fucking cuck
>>
>>34898509
It might be helpful. fat fucks have terrible gut bacteria and that contributes to appetite regulation. Still won't fix laziness and gluttony though.
>>
File: 1480019796215.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480019796215.png
40KB, 633x758px
If sugar is so bad why does the brain love it so much instead of vegetables?

Check mate, skinnyfags
>>
>>34900651
sugar is as addictive as tobacco. once you kick it off your diet, you wont miss it. the first week is going to suck, tho.
>>
File: British Cuck Tastes Defeat.jpg (290KB, 962x554px) Image search: [Google]
British Cuck Tastes Defeat.jpg
290KB, 962x554px
>>34900600
Being sexually desirable feels better than sadly binge-eating alone and being suicidal because of it, anon.
>>
>>34900604
Make sure you do a will sooner rather than later. Also, you should give it to a charity instead if your niece is a bitch.
>>
>>34900677
>the first week
I'm on day 2 of no soda, gonna cut out all sugar though.
How long until the cravings disappear?
>>
File: Boxes Full of Pepe.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
Boxes Full of Pepe.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>>34900651
Because it's rare in nature and and an easy effecient-to-burn source of calories, so our brains naturally value it and are wired to compel us to consume it when available. This is why the brain gives you a pleasurable shot of dopamine when you eat sugar, you feel that tingle in your brain and pleasure rush in your veins.
>>
I'm currently losing my teeth from sugar addiction when I was younger. At least I'm losing my weight now.
>>
File: Oh Mah Gawd.jpg (109KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Mah Gawd.jpg
109KB, 400x352px
>>34900906
For me it was like 9 days or so, but got so much easier by like the 4-day mark.
>>
>>34900510
>you're actually just dehydrated
This.
This is why sometimes you feel suddenly hungry right after you eat.

Drink water
>>
>>34900857

He doesnt have what it takes, simply ad that
>>
>>34900911
Fucking fast food joints are some of the biggest blights on our societies, especially places like McDonalds that aggressively market to children.
I wonder how many trillions of dollars of strain they've put on our healthcare system and our society in general over the decades.
Fucking parasites.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.