[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drivers license

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: No_Free_Rides_27.jpg (168KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
No_Free_Rides_27.jpg
168KB, 1152x864px
Who here have/doesn't have a license, if not why? If so, are you afraid of driving?
>>
Money is also a factor. Please check your privilege.
>>
I have a license but it took me 3 tries

I'm bad at almost all hands-on things, like labs and stuff.
>>
>>34897370
Do you at least have a learner's permit?
>>
>>34897370
How is money a privilege?
>>
>>34897370
Get a job. That's how I got my license.
>>
There's not much of a point. I don't have a car and I don't get any dates anyways. Public transport is more efficient for most of my daily life needs as well but it's mostly out of laziness.
>>
Actual, non-meme autism. The times I've tried, I either get lost in my head so easily, or so overwhelmed by everything around me, that I can't focus on anything. One time I completely spaced out and drifted into a curb. Another time I abruptly started going 15mph in a 35mph zone.
>>
Can't and don't want to drive, because I'm a robot and not a normie.
>>
>>34897670
I'm a robot and I have a license, It's just so comfy driving at night.
>>
>>34897348
What state do you live in? In GA they just give it away at 18 yoa
>>
>>34897708
You're not a robot if you drive, period. It's something normies do, you're a normie; robots walk.
>>
>>34897370
lmafo you're probably a euro fag
>>34897425
>>34897449

in europe its like hundreds of bucks for a license, here in california its literally 32$

if you can't afford 32$ you're a failure in life lmfao

everyone has their license, i've had mine since 16
i've seen a trend of people who dont' drive, you guys are usually losers

you did it to yourself, theres something about liberating yourself from the chians of walking and public transit that makes you more confident and normie
>>
>>34897533
This + circumstances. Was learning, got permit, dad started dying slowly of cancer. Went off to college after he died, didn't need a car up there. Came back, moved into loft downtown; nowhere to put a car anyway. Take the bus to work, carpool with others when I have to go to shows, etc
>>
>>34897743
I agree with you, but to add to that, have you been to Europoor countries?
They have a hard on for walking.
Probably because their tiny uncircumcised streets can't deal with real cars. Driving over there is a pain in the dick, so I can sort of understand people thinking it's ok to walk
>>
>>34897739
Driving is essential in my state, That's how I'm able to get a wagecuck job.
>>
I'm not allowed to drive because of seizures even though I barely ever have them. I get it, but it still sucks.
>>
>>34897743
Mine was $50.something dollars, over at FL
>>
>>34897348
Have driving license and car. I like driving at night and hate at day, there are too many retards on the streets.
>>
>>34897348
I don't have a license for a couple reasons, but mainly because driving terrifies me.

I just don't want to have to deal with the consequences of something going wrong. If I'm just a passenger, as long as I'm okay, it's not my problem.

I don't have money for a car, nor a place to put it anyway, so it doesn't really bother me.

Though it's a bit difficult to get a job in my city without one.

Prolly gonna kill myself in a month, so it doesn't really matter anyway.
>>
>>34897348
I waited until age 27 to try (after I had to stop college because of low grades)
it took me close to a year to get to a point where the instructor said I should try the test, and then I had to take it twice because I failed the first time (there was an intersection with 5 roads feeding into it at odd angles and I didn't check properly before proceeding)
that was in August; I haven't driven since because I don't have a car, but that might change soon; I hope that changes soon
>>
>>34898040
>Prolly gonna kill myself
How?
>>
File: 1486236592465.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486236592465.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
I can drive fine in an empty parking lot, but the thought of driving by myself on a busy highway terrifies me, plus my sense of direction isn't that great.
I would never be able to forgive myself if I ever killed someone in a car accident.

I can't afford a car anyways so I'll probably wait until I really need one to get a license.
>>
>>34898736
Dunno. I don't really have the balls to do it, honestly.

But I'm getting kicked out soon if I don't get a job, and I don't see that happening, so...

Prolly just gonna starve on the streets. Maybe jump off a bridge if I get desperate enough and can find one.

Who knows.
>>
>>34897739
This, if you're functional enough to drive you're not a robot
>>
File: 1486924861059.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1486924861059.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>34897348
I was scared of driving until recently. Still have my learners, but am on my way to getting my actual license now tbqhwy. I'm 19 too, and where I live driving is everything.
>>
>>34897708
You're not a robot I've tried and fail my driving test 14 times , so I gave up and accepted robotdom and neetdom
>>
>>34897348
I would but I'm never sober long enough to get it, as soon as my parents try and make me get it I start drinking as an excuse
>>
I got two tips for you guys who don't have a license

1. Don't beat yourself over any mistakes. You'll just make more mistakes

2. Watch out for Mexicans
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.