[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there people who joke about shit/poop/feces?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: kim-kardashian-miami.jpg (99KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian-miami.jpg
99KB, 1200x992px
Have you noticed a correlation of people who are not completely repulsed by any sort of reference to feces?

Why are there people who are completely repulsed by any mention of feces, why other people think it's funny/cute?

When somebody says something like "Poopy" in a joking manor, I want to vomit.

Somebody explain this to me.
>>
POOPOO PEEPEE PEPE POPO
>>
POOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNNY POOPIES XDXDXDXXDXXDXDXD

I LIKE POOPIES LOLOLOLOL

POOPY DIAPER THATS FUNNI
>>
File: 1487183306884s.jpg (947B, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1487183306884s.jpg
947B, 125x70px
poo poo pee pee
Poo
Poo
Poo pepepeppepep ha
Hahahaha POOOOOOOO SQUIRT
HAHAH THATS SO POOPY XD
POOP IN TOLET FUN YAY POOOO POOO SQUIRT SQUIRT
WOW BIG POOP
PEE PEE
"Sniffs shit"
Cholcalate?
Yes chocalate
YUMMY
>>
I bet that bitch does the hugest smelliest poops.

You can just tell she sits around on that fat ass all day just snacking on all kinds of expensive health foods.
>>
>>34897320
I'm not someone who gets offended or grossed out by things. But toilet humor is never funny, and as a visual person, i can't help but construct images in my head when people talk to me so the moment they talk about poop i can't deal with it because i immediately just imagine them shitting.
>>
>>34897712
>not using your imagination to maximize the comedic element of poop
>willfully being this prudish
you have a gift and you're wasting it on being very boring, anon
>>
GIBS POO POO STORIES
>>
>>34897320
I'm absolutely repulsed by feces but I still think toilet humor is funny in a gross out way.
>>
>>34897712
Exactly.

I have nearly a photographic memory. I can perform 10 pages of classical music just from looking at each page a few times.

If somebody references "Poop" or something, I immediately visualize the sight and smell of it, and I instantly hate that person. I have gone on dates with women where they've made some sort of reference to poop, and I never call them again because of it. I find it absolutely bizarre that there are adults of all classes and backgrounds who find toilet humor funny, while there are others who find it absolutely repulsive.

4chan memes with the visual of poop is different, because it's ironic and usually making fun of an infantilized generation of men.
>>
This board used to have the best poop stories ever. Had tears down my face and stomach pains by the end of the thread.
>>
>>34898042
>>34898042
Those are funny because people are revealing disgusting shameful stories they wouldn't share in real life. Not because poop itself is inherently funny as many weirdos in the real world think it is
>>
File: stop1.jpg (16KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
stop1.jpg
16KB, 283x283px
>any poop/fart joke ever
>>
Hello again ky dear
Sniff sniff
OH IS THAT SHIT!!!
Oh my dear you have took it mu h to far
Chomp chomp
Ye yes so yummy and tasty my dear
You know what we need my dear_?
PISS
SLURP SLURRRRP OH MY DEAR
SO yummy
Yes yes good my dear yes yes
>>
>>34898135
BRAP threads are ok though
>>
Listen to me, anon, because I'll only say this once.

Scatological humor speaks to a deep and consciously unacknowledged part of us--the part which recognizes that we are all driven almost entirely by our gut bacteria.

You might be all "hurr durr, fuck off Freud", but consider the following:
An octave is a doubling of frequency. Your brain--a part of your brain that has nothing to do with your conscious pathways--can hear 1000 hz and 2000 hz and recognize "oh, those are the same note, but one is higher." 4000 hz is the next octave up. There is a genius living inside your brain, and he finds shit flinging funny--or in your case, repulsive--for precisely the following reason:

Breast milk contains live bacteria. They are picked up from the mother's intestines by special antigen-presenting cells called dendritic cells and carried through the circulatory and lymphatic systems to the breast, where they're deposited into the milk and fed to the infant.

The implications of this are extraordinary. Suddenly, *we* are not just our genes, but the genes of our microbes as well, and they determine everything from your ability to excrete heavy metals to your temperament. There are germs that produce an endogenous valium, and without them, you end up with an anxiety disorder. There are germs that let you shit out the mercury in your tuna salad, and without them you get neurodegenerative disorders.

Mammals are, first and foremost, symbionts--meat mechs driven by microbial pilots. Lactobacillus reuteri is a prime example, a microbe that sits in the gut but somehow stimulates the release of oxytocin--the "love/tribalism drug"--in the brain. The breast milk thing means that these germs are primarily trying to ensure you create another generation of hosts for them, encouraging your own evolutionary fitness, but they can be transferred horizontally too, which means that there's a side-incentive for them to get shat out into someone else's food, or farted into their face.
>>
Whatever weird yeasts you play host to, OP, they are territorial. That is why you fear the shit.
>>
>>34898401
Interesting theory, but the fact is that feces will make people ill or kill them if ingested or a person is exposed to it in a certain way.

That is why our senses are naturally repulsed by it. It is actually a harmful substance. Only animals will eat feces and vomit.

I am highly suspicious of anybody who is not naturally repulsed by any imagery of feces or vomit.
>>
>>34897320
I'm with you, it's unfunny and repulsive.

Some people might find it funny out of obscenity value. You notice that older men find sex jokes hilarious seemingly just because it's garish but to me that grew up watching Family Guy it just seems lame and unfunny.
>>
>>34898719
That's a meme.
Fresh shit, that hasn't been given time to culture bacterias not native to your body--or anyone's for that matter, is safe to ingest: http://gawker.com/5985723/can-you-eat-your-own-poop
>inb4 called a slur for posting gawker
It's the smell that makes shit repulsive. I'm told it's taste varies from sweet to bitter depending on diet.
>>
I find potty humor to be the absolute least unfunny thing ever to be invented.

All of the normies I know LOOOVE to make bathroom jokes and it's ABSOLUTELY infuriating, god damn they're so fucking annoying. It's so childish, and they always feel the need to tell other people when they have to take a shit, or if something smelled like shit, etc. Just why

>tfw scat fetish
>>
File: Drats.jpg (3KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
Drats.jpg
3KB, 192x182px
>mfw I laugh at the words poop, peepee, diarrhea, smelly, and fart
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.