[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any robots from Hawaii?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: hawaii_ref_2001.jpg (114KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii_ref_2001.jpg
114KB, 700x415px
Are any robots from Hawaii?
>>
>>34897117
moving there.
oregigig
>>
>Hawaii
>robot
lmao
>>
>>34897204
I used to live there but moved a decade ago. Now my mom is basically forcing me to move back with her and I just wanted to know if I'd be alone with nothing but normies and tourists.
>>
both bros born there, then family moved to florida. :(
great place (to be in temporarily)
>>
>>34897117
Grew up there, haven't been back in a few years...What's up?
>>
>>34897211
The isolation would make your mental illness worse tbqh. When I moved to the states people in my class would ask why I didn't have a tan after living there. It's a normie expectation for you to constantly be spending time with your friends at the beach if you live there, not a given. I barely had any friends while growing up, I'm pretty sure I was the least popular kid in school.
>>
>>34897248
I moved to Florida too.

It was fucking awful, so glad I'm in Cali now.
>>
>>34897233
Tourists ruin everything.
>>
I was born and raised on Molokai. I was the only haole boy in my class and got bullied pretty mercilessly. When I was about to graduate elementary school and attend the only public 6th-12th grade high school on the island a haole boy got beat up and raped in the bathroom there then killed himself so my mom made me go to a private Christian school on the other side of island instead. But then only after going there for a few months my family moved to the mainland (to an extremely isolated high elevation desert town in Nevada [in January]).
>>
Yes. It's fucking embarrassing being pale
>>
>>34897767
I went to the beach frequently as a kid, I just used a lot of sunblock. I dunno, I didn't do anything besides that to avoid a tan and I got sunburnt from time to time, badly even.

>>34897662
Yeah I dealt with that shit too, but I never heard about kids getting raped. I moved just before going into middle school and definitely for the better. Kauai though.

Sucks that you had to go through that. I can understand why people with native ancestry are pissed but nothing justifies them teaching their kids to hate and bully.
>>
File: 1486838741857.jpg (40KB, 326x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486838741857.jpg
40KB, 326x307px
Hawaiian history is rather interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Kal%C4%81kaua's_world_tour
>>
>>34897662
near austin?
>>
Fucking pineappleniggers
>>
File: 1485132547531.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485132547531.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>34899337
>pineappleniggers
>>
File: Male_Pianta_Sticker.jpg (199KB, 780x659px) Image search: [Google]
Male_Pianta_Sticker.jpg
199KB, 780x659px
>>34897662
I don't understand how they can get raped by these natives tho. Pretty sure they're gender neutral and don't have penises.
>>
My dad was in the navy when I was born and had the option to move there but chose fucking connecticut instead
>>
File: IMG_1565.jpg (37KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
37KB, 326x326px
Is Kawaii literally all chicken tendies?

Are iceheads really a problem?
>>
I lived there for a few years as a kid. I liked it a lot more than the mainland. I'm a mixed Asian so it was cool being among lots of other mixed kids and not being the novelty.
>>
>>34897662

Hey fellow Nevadanon.Do you like it here? I moved from Oregon to Carson City almost 5 years ago and I fucking hate it.
>>
File: 1466862788724.jpg (20KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1466862788724.jpg
20KB, 300x189px
>>34897117
Yep, born and raised in Ewa Beach. Shit sucked. Got beat up by punk ass Filipino teenagers from when I was 6-8 years old. Had trash and rocks and other shit thrown at me by my peers and was bullied pretty much every day of my life from age 7-14 all for being half white, while the one white kid I knew hated me for being half asian. My third grade guidance counselor pinned me against his office wall and choked me; threatened to kill me once. A dentist did the same shit to me when I was 11. Didn't talk to anyone or make my first friend until I was 15. Around high school, almost everyone kept their distance from me and was afraid of me because it was probably clear I was going off the deep-end and they knew what was going to happen if they pushed me one more time. And I was hoping someone would because I wanted to make them bleed. After high school I was a NEET for nearly seven years... it's been tough as fuck getting work. Now I finally have a shitty minimum wage job. 25 and never had a gf, got rejected over a dozen times. It took a year to learn to fake smiles; still trying to learn how to hold conversations as I never spoke too much ever. Still wish this place would sink into the abyss... and still kind of regret not taking my father's guns to school to get the revenge I still crave when I had the chance. But I feel like I can finally start to put all the hate behind me anyway so fuck it I guess...
>>
>>34902749
ever been to the mainland? did you like it there?
>>
File: DSC04342.jpg (411KB, 1657x1243px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04342.jpg
411KB, 1657x1243px
>>34903236
Yes, when I was 15, my father and I went to Montana for just two weeks - only time I left the islands. Every time that he'd tell a story about growing up there, it sounded magical and he knew I wanted to experience it for myself. We were there primarily to attend his father's second wedding. We actually landed in Seattle, WA and drove all the way to Butte, MT. I think it was all beautiful. I didn't get a bunch of dirty looks from people like I usually do here, though I admit even then, I felt out of place as I'm not used to seeing the majority of people around me being white and non-aggressive. In fact the few people I talked to were very kind - there was a house with dozens of derelict vehicles lying around from the 1940s-1960s, and I wanted to take pictures of them and get a better look, so we met the old man that owned the property. He was so welcoming that he even offered to let me drive one of his running WWII-era trucks, even when I told him I hadn't even been taught how to drive yet. Other than that, all the open fields, tall trees and the weather was perfect to me. And I couldn't believe how amazingly fresh the food was - even fast-food garbage was better there than here. I didn't want to leave... my father said I might be able to stay with my grandfather, but I don't know anything about him except that he's extremely religious and supposedly strict as fuck. He's a stranger to me as he's never been a part of my life before. It's probably for the better that I left as I'd likely have to kiss my computer goodbye, and although it may have been easier to find work after high school... if I couldn't, I can only assume he'd throw my ass out with haste.
>>
File: DSC04060.jpg (313KB, 1715x1287px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04060.jpg
313KB, 1715x1287px
Such a wondrous spot... it was even better in person. One day I'll have a home there...
>>
>>34904359
Wow, your post just proves the "grass is greener" saying. I always thought about how cool it would be to live in hawaii and yet your story is the complete opposite. Guess we just gotta be happy with where we are
>>
File: 1461940256363.jpg (160KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461940256363.jpg
160KB, 500x375px
>>34897662
>I was the only haole boy in my class and got bullied pretty mercilessly.

you deserved it

FUCK OFF MY ISLAND HAOLE BITCHES
TAKE YOUR TELESCOPE WITH YOU
>>
hawaii-bot here.
the pineapple niggers are pretty bad.
lots of homeless too.
>>
>>34906127
but aren't all the japanese and filipino people immigrants themselves? Actual hawaiian people are still a minority so I don't get all the hate
>>
>>34902749
You're doing better than the ice heads

>>34898213
>>34897662
I want to hug you guys. Never saw it happen besides the typical Hawaiian saying some snide remark to a tourist in Waikiki. I ironically seen us Asian kids (with the minor black and white kids from the Navy base) tease the shit out of Asian FOBs. I mean wtf?? Our grandparents were FOBs once, too. Gets the good ol' noggin joggin.
>>
>>34897662
>>34902749
Why do you guys go to shitty schools
>>
What sucks about Hawaii is that it's 90% retired people. Zuckerberg is trying to get more young people here by turning it into the new Silicon Valley and I can't figure out which would be worse, dealing with old wrinkly retired doctors all day or dealing with SJW programmers all day.
>>
I was born there but moved when I was like 3 because my dad was in the navy

I'd like to go there someday now that I can actually make memories. Also some of my family has to constantly remind me that I was born there and keeps asking if I remember living there as if I can remember shit when I was barely three years old
>>
File: IMG_20140615_084906_116-Re4ch.jpg (696KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140615_084906_116-Re4ch.jpg
696KB, 1920x1080px
>>34906569
Yep, in my experience, a lot of the faggots with the "You flew here, we grew here" mentality are either only a small part Hawaiian or aren't Hawaiian at all - it's mostly been flips that have been giving me shit. A large part of the population on Oahu is Filipino and Japanese. I've been seeing a steady spread of blacks and whites over the years, who AFAIK mostly kept to military housing before. I'm especially seeing an influx of blacks; a lot of them driving cars with Florida license plates and living the stereotype by blasting their shitty thug music for all to hear against their will while driving like fucking retards. Anyway, I think the racial aggression here isn't as bad as it used to be. I just hate the government, the high cost of living, the shitty roads, the heat and humidity, and not being able to experience winter and autumn.
>>34906870
>Good schools
>Hawaii "edumacated"
Pick one.
>>
Does it matter if you're a robot on the mainland versus here? Is it the same or what
>>
>>34907026
It's the same crushing loneliness and isolation, but everything costs twice as much, there's no air conditioning, cute girls are everywhere but they think you're a rapist if you don't have a six-pack, and it takes half a second longer to process conversations because everyone has a different accent.
>>
I live in the dorms and we're having a fire drill right now (10pm) so I have to leave my room and see actual people. Fucking disgusting
>>
Former military bro that was stationed in Kaneohe here. Now living in Kailua with my wife and newborn daughter. Wife is white like me. How shitty would it be for my daughter getting raised here as a white girl?
>>
>>34907658
I don't think she'll get as much shit because pussy is pussy. I've had dozens of death threats and fights, and the same sacks of shit would try to hook up with my sister, who AFAIK has never had anything happen. Then again she also stayed home a lot, too.
>>
Huh, I have a hapa cousin who was born and raised in Hawaii. I wonder how he's doing.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.