[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We discuss if niggers are people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 205x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 205x123px
ITT: We discuss if niggers are people
>>
I'm a nigger, and I'm people!
>>
File: IMG-20170207-WA0008.jpg (246KB, 619x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170207-WA0008.jpg
246KB, 619x682px
>>34896931
No /thread

For more info, go to /pol
>>
>>34896931
i think you're lost, faggot
>>>/r/thedonald
>>
Yes. They can create offspring with other humans that can procreate as well.
>>
>>34896931
They are people, because they can have sexually capable offspring with other races of humans. Therefore they are of the same species.
>>
File: 1487107350184.png (350KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487107350184.png
350KB, 500x404px
REMINDER:

any black woman hate is not tolerated here on /r9k/ we have always been pro-nubian queens.

all hate towards niggers shall go solely to the male niggers. all anti-black woman shills are not welcome here
>>
>>34897158
>they can have sexually capable offspring with other races of humans
>>34897137
>They can create offspring with other humans
fuck, so robots aren't humans?
>>
>>34897012
And now that we agree with you it's time for someone else to compare the Germans with Shepards and all the others with poodles and coyotes ... like we haven't seen this one before.
>>
>>34897257
Robots have the capability to reproduce, but they don't get the chance to do it. Not being able to procreate doesn't mean you're not human either, but being able to confirms that you are.
>>
>>34897012
The definition of a subspecies is completely arbitrary. You would know this if you knew the least about taxonomy and filogenetics. The current standard definition of species is: morphological similarities among individuals and ability to reproduce fertile offspring.
No scientist will deny that there are vast differences between the ethnographic groups of men. The question that should be asked, the one question that you are referring to right now is: does your fenotipical and genetic differences make you better than others?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.