[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 1485019082403.jpg (41KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485019082403.jpg
41KB, 500x316px
ITT: Try to explain a memorable dream

Last night I dreamed that I would break into the house of some woman to use her fitness room and work out. After I am done, she comes in, asks me what I'm doing and when I, having no shirt on and looking pretty buff, explain it to her, she takes off her clothes and has sex with me.
After that I dreamed something else about her and it became pretty tortuous.

I love these kinds of dreams because they are very intense, yet they also hurt because when I wake up I realise that I'm still alone.
>>
shameless selfbump, my niggerios
>>
File: Atlas.jpg (357KB, 1383x1600px)
Atlas.jpg
357KB, 1383x1600px
>>34896068
I was sitting somewhere, nothing was happening, then I looked up and a girl that I liked kissed me
>>
I was standing in a group, maybe in school. Some older women made some ridiculing remark about virgins. So I round on her and say loudly that she should stop virgin shaming. At that moment of course everybody knows I'm a virgin. After that a stacy I know from highschool lectures me about how I could get laid If only I get some muscles.
>>
>>34896186
Some days ago I too had a dream where I kissed a girl. That was pretty good. We sat at a table vis a vis, but suddenly it was clear that we loved each other, so we stood up, went around the table and kissed. It was really quite a tactile experience.
>>
Last night I dreamt I did something wrong and was on the run. Like most dreams the details are very hazy and trying to tell them all would just be confusing. The end of the dream I was chased down by a few angry locals and shot in the neck with a toothpick. I felt it go up into my throat and then I woke up.
>>
I dreamt I was a male prostitute and had to have sex with this ugly middle aged man. It freaked me out for about a week. I think it's because I have been wondering if I'm bi recently.
>>
I've got plenty of memorable dreams. For some reason, they're all very vivid. This one is definitely the most memorable though.

Okay, so I was 7. My dream was that my brother and I were in this big military chopper, with these black powersuits. We were tasked with destroying a zombie outbreak. Except it was underwater. And the zombies were fish people. And our weapons were these weird slime-shooting guns. Kinda like Splatoon, I guess? Anyway, we were deployed, and we went into this house, walking down to the basement. Suddenly, we were ambushed by zombies. We started mowing them down, and eventually, a big one came out. It exploded before we could kill it, and its' juices soaked my brother. As soon as they did, he began bloating, and exploded just like the zombie. His guts covered me, as I started to bloat. As I died, I woke up.

Now here's where things get weird. The next night, I had the exact same dream. But I realized it. I tried to save my brother from the exploding zombie this time, but I failed. Luckily, I managed to avoid his explosion. The room now cleared of danger, I walked up the stairs from the basement. There was a closed door at the top, so naturally, when I got there, I opened it up. As soon as I did, these scraggly, skinny wolves tackled me, and mauled me to death, causing me to wake up again.

The third night, I had the dream again! Everything happened the same, but this time I was ready to take out the wolves. But when I opened the door... they weren't there. It was a white room with a white couch in it, the walls being stained heavily with blood. To my left, there was another door. I opened it up, and it led to a white void. I walked into it, and woke up.

I never had that dream again.
>>
>>34896611
Wow, that's kinda creepy, but cool.
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (41KB, 325x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
41KB, 325x321px
Good timing to have this thread, OP. Every once in a while I have really fucking weird dreams.

Last night I dreamt that I was in the underworld fighting demons, then I suddenly died and ended up in a taxi to the afterlife. I ended up attending an art class on a floating island. Some of the people there had been turned into crows but somehow they thought it was more funny than unfortunate. In the art class, we discussed sex and watched people fuck. Once the class ended, I saw ron jeremy running around naked outside.
>>
I was in a cramped elevator with an african american/dominican family. One of the sons was rather tall but his mother kept grabbing onto his arm. The elevator door would not close and we must have been sat there for at least 30 minutes. Nothing eventful happened until some chad and his gf showed up and tried to enter. The chad was about the same height as me and I decided it would be a good idea to stare him down to assert some sort of dominance and notify him that this was my elevator. After staring into his eyes for a couple seconds, he returned a smile. I exited the elevator and the chad and I went to go get lunch.

If the dream had a meaning I must have missed it.

>inb4 gay
>>
>>34896768
That is pretty gay desu
>>
>>34896834
It's the first time I have ever had such a dream. I think this board is contaminating my mind.
>>
>>34896068
have the only dream I ever actually wrote down:
I sat there in my seat, familiar people all around; but I sat alone, separate from them all. And then,
glancing out the window, I caught a movement, and my eyes darted to a pair of dragons, one red and one green.
My mind flooded. There was an intense anxiety, and I looked away, for it must have just been my imagination.
I looked back out at the clear sky, and there they really were. "What? Hey guys, look, look out the window!
Do you see that?" There were a few seconds of eery pause, my eyes locked to the slithering snakes in the air.
No one responded. I was fixed to the dragons. The bus winded down a road, and trees came to block my sight.
Then it was clear again, dragons before my eyes. They were so far to seem small but from relation I knew
they were huge. Am I having some sort of attack, am I about to die from a clogged artery? How is this
possible? Have I gone crazy? This anxiety is unreal, impossible, but I feel it. And then they were gone.
And I was off the bus, standing before some grand palace. As I walked along a balustrade above some azure
sea, I heard a roar, and I began to bolt. There was no thought; I was fleeing. I knew there was a dragon
chasing, I knew it within me and felt a strange deja vu. I ran through the waterfront path, through beautiful
stones of some place like I'd never known, like a croatian fortress. This whole while there is nothing but
deep fear and serious panic within me. I can see the beauty around me, but I cannot think about it.
I sprint through the most lovely gardens, a place I could just lie in for years, so royally perect, and I
see the dragon. I quickly cut a corner and continue dashing, wasting no energy. And I run for what fear makes
feel like forever, and what panic makes abruptly concluded. I'm home. It's not my home, not the one I come
home to everyday, but I am home, safe. And I'm still anxious.
Then I woke up.
>>
>>34896999
those dragons clearly blessed you with trips
>>
I walked up to a ticket booth to some park/fair shit, and this girl I saw for like 2 seconds each day was running the booth. I talk to her, she's gonna let me in for free or something, and then somehow we end up agreeing to get in her car and go to her house?
We bump the Strokes on the radio, blaze down the highway wayyyy to fast, I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster as this car fucking supersonic rides the overpasses. I'm scared shitless but also feeling the most euphoric in my entire life, just laughing and having fun just as she is.
At some point we arrive at her domecile, this rich-ass looking place, we pull up in this covered driveway shit, and then she says she needs to go in and get something. I don't recall anything after that.
I also remember being in this city just kind of taking it all in while more Strokes plays.
And that's how the Strokes became the personification of euphoria that I wish I could ever feel while awake, and how I asked out the girl the next day for some reason and got swiftly rejected.
>>
File: 1466835292343.jpg (101KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
1466835292343.jpg
101KB, 450x675px
I deamed that I played pool with Gandalf the white. He wore sunglasses and was owning me, using his white staff as a cue stick.
Then we drank a coffee in a tea saloon that Obama opened in a supermarket near my hometown.

I have no explanation. Help.
>>
File: bus-frozen-500-0.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bus-frozen-500-0.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>34896068

I once had a very strange dream that I think I'll never forget.

I was on a bus and all people around me just had blurry, blacked out faces that I couldn't make out.
There were all kinds of people. Men, women, older, younger and so on.

Now comes the interesting part we were driving through a snow field, everything around us was frozen. Only dead trees were around no wildlife or anything for that matter. I didn't know where we are going, so I just sat still.

I looked around the place and I see that those people seem in a rather "ragged condition." They were all tired, they all wear dirty clothing things like that. But it was rather calm in the bus.

But after a while this all changed, suddenly out of seemingly nothing the people started panicking around me. I was confused, grabbed hold of a seat and were looking around. The bus was driving faster and faster. As I looked behind I saw a huge avalanche coming after us. But it wasn't a regular one like coming down from a mountain. It was rather just following us around and it grew larger and more threatening.

The bus driver panicked too and was driving us right through a frozen lake. I remember how the people begged for help but I would just ignore them only trying to save myself from drowning in the lake. But I remember that I didn't reached the surface rather I lost conciousness.

After a while I remember to wake up somewhere on a boat made of wood. The air was very salty and I felt warm air around me. That's were it ended.

That was the strangest dream I ever had.
>>
>>34896068
I had a dream where I was living with my mom and a woman who I don't recognize came into the house to meet with my mom. My mom stepped outside to go get something from her car and the women immediately pulled up her skirt and asked me to fuck her. I still choose to believe that was a vision of the future.
>>
File: 1486782147839.gif (677KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
1486782147839.gif
677KB, 255x170px
Technically thred related

>sitting in passenger seat of bigg SUV
>double parked on long busy city street
>some lady in a suit talking on the phone opens the door
>continues to talk like she does not see me
>hoists herself into car
>right into my lap
>still fuckin talkin
>pony tail whippinh around in my face
>ass is 2 thicc and soft
>dong expand
>expands completly nice and snug right between her ass cheeks
>for the first time she pauses phone convo
>"hang on a second"
>shifts her weight and presses peen firm like under left cheek
>wake up with dick fcking explodning

Best wet dream ever.
I can still even kind of remember what her hair smelled like.
>>
File: WvFoF5S.jpg (46KB, 539x425px) Image search: [Google]
WvFoF5S.jpg
46KB, 539x425px
>>34896068
here's 3 from last night
>about to take AP Chem test
>test canceled for some reason
>angry because I studied a lot for it
>show up next day but forget bluebook
>girl behind me lends me her art notebook
>I open it and each page has a lot of embroidery and short lines
>think "I can't write in this" and close it

>me and one of my current friends are for whatever reason helping my high school band perform a concert
>during a piece that we don't play in she says we should go on a walk outside
>high school is magically placed next to a graveyard for some reason
>creepy guy following us who kinda looks like the hawaiian dicking guy in rocket power
>I think he tells us that we're going to die or something
>we eventually sprint back inside, into the backstage of the concert hall and silently dash across to the saxophone side of the ensemble (we both play sax, though she is from a different HS) and down the stairs into the audience
>I notice that I'm the only one wearing a tux and everyone else is wearing normal clothes
>after the piece ends (which btw sounded like shit) the principal gets on the stage
>announces that our HS mascot is changing from the grizzly bear to the "get compassionate"
>mascot looks like the kid in pic related

third dream in next post
>>
>>34896068
I've got one for you

Last week I dreamt that I was at a party in a ballroom for a wedding or something. I poured ice into my glass and started drinking and chewing on it and swallowing. There was a searing pain in my mouth and throat as apparently the ice was crushed glass. I tried digging the shards out of my throat and started gagging and heaving, throwing up blood and slicing my throat up even more. Then I passed out and started looking at myself keeled over from above like some weird disassociation. I shrank down to a miniscule size, somehow exploring the cuts in my own throat. The party continued normally.

All of my dreams are either extremely miserable or filled with vivid landscapes and no people. None of them are happy.
>>
>>34899225
>me and a different friend are in my hometown and need to get somewhere
>it's raining
>we both have cars in this dream and she tells me to lead the way
>get in the car and start driving down this extremely, extremely windy road that definitely isn't there IRL
>I can't control the car and start crashing into the dirt in a way that isn't much different than my first time playing 200cc in MK8
>eventually get out of the car and fear that the po-po will get me for reckless driving
>think "can I redo this dream"
>I can't
>"well the only thing to do now is to commit suicide"
>jump off the bridge that's really high up and dive into the water below

I have a lot of dreams about high school.
>>
File: ConsiderThis.jpg (94KB, 533x548px) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderThis.jpg
94KB, 533x548px
I dreamed that i was friends with this guy who told stories,like book lenght stories.
Then he wanted me to be on a documentary with him about extreme sports,the thing is that i didnt do any stunt on video just editing it so it looked that i was a pro at them.
While i was doing the documentary it was in highschool having highschool drama.
Weird stuff.
>>
File: 1478063644700.jpg (48KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478063644700.jpg
48KB, 600x469px
>>34896068
>Tfw I had a really emotional, epic, dream last night, can't remember it, but I've still got the feels from when I woke up.
I wish I could remember what it was at least about, it feels like having it on the tip of your tongue, but can't say what it was. Also I was planning on making a thread about this, but there one already made, nice.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.