[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible reasons why you're scared of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: myfuckinglife.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px)
myfuckinglife.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
I did a test for social phobia, and it turns out the thing taht frightens me the most, besides presentations, is showing romantic intererst towards girls.

I think it might have something to do with my father, he had a very unperdictable temper, but another thing he did was that he laughed at me the first time i tried to seduce a girl. I was about 7 years old at the time. He saw me kiss her hand, and afterwards aparently that was funny as shit to him.

I later took the love letter i had been writing (with my shitty handwriting at the time) and tried to flush it down the toilet. It got clogged..

What's your story, why do you think you're in this state?
>>
>>34895331
Sounds traumatic.

Also, where did you take this test?
>>
I like and fall in love with girls that are beautiful and extroverted, I'm ugly and a shut in. maybe that's why.
>>
Because every girl I've ever met has bullied me.
>>
>>34895355
A website, but it's not in english.
Just google it.
>>
>>34895331
>I think it might have something to do with my father
>but another thing he did was that he laughed at me the first time i tried to seduce a girl

my dad did something similar too. When I was 4 or 5 my dad found out that i liked a girl in my class and filmed me while he made fun of me for it like "haha anon likes femanonm!". All the while i denied liking her so he wouldn't make fun of me. I've noticed then that throughout school i was really secretive of who i crushed on and would feel shame and self-loathing when i would think about them. It all makes sense when i think of how my dad "shamed and ridiculed" me for liking a girl that i would feel like i wasn't good enough - as if the thought of me liking a girl was laughable. I'm sorry for your pain OP - i know it doesn't feel good
>>
>>34895331
That's funny as shit though.
No one does that outside of bad comedies.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34895331
my 2nd grade teachers aide was a very mean woman
also in 2nd grade, I went to use the rest room while the upper graders were at recess and some 5th grade girls called me gay

im a wizard who just masturbates and smokes weed all day now
>>
File: 1480382671526.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480382671526.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>34895331
Got in a relationship with a dude, and he dumped my ass and told me he never gave a shit about me. I was fully invested in the relationship, which lasted 2 years.
I was solely being used for sex, and I felt so betrayed that I am litterally unable to try to start in a relationship even if I'd like to. I suffer crippling sentimental loneliness too, but I just can't make things right.
>>
>he laughed at me the first time i tried to seduce a girl
My entire family would mock the shit out of me every time they found out I had a crush or the one time I had a girlfriend in the 3rd grade.
I don't think I ever really got over it.
>>
>>34895499

Wow real help here. Ignoring the fact that I will get 100,000 similar results but yeah I'll take your advice seriously. Fucking dumb ass.
>>
>>34897223
same shit here

and the fucked up thing is they didn't do it to my brother at all, i really dont get it
>>
>>34895331
>I think it might have something to do with my father, he had a very unperdictable temper, but another thing he did was that he laughed at me the first time i tried to seduce a girl.

Holy shit, my dad is literally the same kind of asshole -- unpredictable temper and liked to mock/laugh at me "liking girls" What a motherfucker, I hope he spends eternity in hell.
>>
File: 1929833.jpg (169KB, 540x916px)
1929833.jpg
169KB, 540x916px
So what test do I take faggot OP?
>>
>>34895331
>I did a test for social phobia
Post the link, I want to see if I am autistic
>>
borderline personality disorder

derpiooreingeidsdesu
>>
Now that I think about it, my father always mocked me about girls. But there's this one time.

>at my birthday party
>probably 6 or 7
>all the kids from my class
>playing with this one girl
>my fathers jokes something about me not having a dick
>i get frustrated and keep saying i do have a dick because a girl is laughing
>i show my dick to her with my father right in front of me too
>he starts laughing
>i remember the feeling of shame at the time

Fuck
>>
>I think it might have something to do with my father

or it could be the fact that quite literally everybody is scared of professing deep feelings for someone.
>>
>>34899784
listen lad that is funny you're just a faggot
>>
File: 4L_OYHnqlJh.jpg (119KB, 480x738px) Image search: [Google]
4L_OYHnqlJh.jpg
119KB, 480x738px
wow showing romantic interest is what I'm most Afraid of, too.

I don't even know how people do it. It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't even know what I would say that wouldn't sound cringe as fuck. I feel like I have no justification for my existence, much less love.

It hurts so much when I look on r/tinder and see the stupidest people talking with total comfort to beautiful girls, flirting with their shitty senses of humor (and getting joyful responses). Almost nothing makes me hate myself or the world more than that.
>>
I was sexually abused and tortured by women until I was 14 or so and I've been shot at a few times by women.

I can't be in the same room as one alone unless I have a gun or I'm very close to the exit.
>>
>>34895331

If I had to guess, I'm scared of being rejected. My parents were both drunks and my father was abusive and always called me a piece of shit. Every single day of my life he called me worthless and that I suck shit. So I grew up feeling inadequate and fearing rejection.

I've had two women in my life come up to me and take the initiative by telling me they were attracted to me. I didn't believe them and avoided them. I'm probably scared of intimacy and rejection. Now I feel like I'm not worthy for any woman. Like, she could literally have anyone else besides me and there are billions of guys better than me on earth. Why would she ever choose to be with me?
>>
>>34900120
similar story here, although i'm not that bad. still, the flashbacks are fucking there.
>>
>>34900184
>My parents were both drunks and my father was abusive and always called me a piece of shit. Every single day of my life he called me worthless and that I suck shit. So I grew up feeling inadequate and fearing rejection.

i really dont understand why people like this have kids in the first place. maybe they just want something to control and torture because their own lives are so pathetic
>>
>>34900251

My mother was a chubby nerd and my dad was a muscular Chad that came from Europe and they only married so he could get a green card. My dad was abusive to my mom and cheated on her but they stayed married for 18 years before divorcing. If my family life was better, I'd probably be a normie Chad but because my home life was garbage, I'm an insecure loser.
>>
I'm not scared of them per say. It's more so that I'm scared of letting anyone get close to me. Mainly because when I get mad I argue, I'm a cheap fighter though, so I will use their secrets against them without batting an eye.
This has happened to many people I know, thus making me the friendless shell of my former self. It also doesn't help that I'm cheap in general, if it benifitted me I would go against them.

Many other things have played their part in this but that is the biggest. My temper just like my dad's is very strong, and unpredictable.
>>
File: 1484099533760.jpg (20KB, 532x400px)
1484099533760.jpg
20KB, 532x400px
>>34895331
My mother manipulated me throughout my childhood. Generally I believe that having a parent who acts unpredictably and/or doesn't provide some form of unconditional love can be a major road block to healthy mental development. Long story short I think it hampered my ability to effectively process/confront emotion in a healthy way therefore I avoid intimacy which translates to avoiding women to certain to a certain extent.
>>
>>34896692
same exact thing for me, except it was my mother and sister constantly making fun of me when i was that age. i knew it wasn't that the thought of me having a crush was laughable to them, just that they thought it was "cute" but it made me so uncomfortable and secretive about my crushes that i believe they thought i might be gay or asexual after that.
>>
I think I'm just scared of attractive girls because I know I'm an antisocial autist and I realized that when I get too comfortable, I say really stupid shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.