[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of LaVeyan Satanism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Baphosimb.gif (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Baphosimb.gif
8KB, 180x180px
What does /r9k/ think of LaVeyan Satanism?
>>
The funny thing is, Satanic values are actually mainstream in capitalist societies.

Satanists just think everyone should be an asshole and a hedonist.

Christianity is more rebellious than Satanism at this point.
>>
I'm seriously considering being a full-on LaVeyan satanist right now. I've been googling about their values and stuff and so far I agree with almost all of them.
>>
>>34895004
It's retarded and was made up by literally a carny to tease dues out of people who would've fallen for New Age bullshit if LaVey hadn't been there first.
>>
>>34895004
FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD I'M A FIFTH GRADER NOW
I'LL SUMMON A DAEMON TO FUCK YOU UP I SWARE
>>
>>34895089
see
>>34895054
you're a failed normie
>>
>>34895054
It's true, LaVey's satanism is indistinguishable from capitalist morality. Christianity, and all the other primitive religions focus around self-effacement, self-denial and self-rejection, and consumerist societies/economies wouldn't function if people still earnestly believed in the old religions. Just look at how dysfunctional the places where traditional religions hold the greatest sway are
>>
>>34895141
I bet you think Tibet should be free too. kys

jknsadontchargemewithmanslaughterwhenthisloserdoeskillhimself
>>
>>34895141
>how dysfunctional the places where traditional religions hold the greatest sway
Dysfunctional by whose standards?
>>
>>34895109
probably
I'm gonna read the Satanic Bible now.
>>
>>34895004
I read a bit of their beliefs. Some of it is okay, but some of the stuff is christianity-grade retarded. It says you can't say sorry.
>>
File: edgelord shame.jpg (127KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord shame.jpg
127KB, 680x534px
More basic than based imo but a'ight.

Quite a decent life manual.

The SSK (Swedish branch of LaVeyan satanism) HQ is located in my home town. Was into some edgier more pathetic cultish Left Hand Path stuff than that as a teenager so even as the general feel is "Meh" I greatly approve of 'em in comparison.

Interested? Want a laugh? Enjoy.
1. Bad, http://dragonrouge.net/english/general.html
2. Worse, http://anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf
>>
>Satanists just think everyone should be an asshole
WRONG.
>and a hedonist.
True.
>>
>>34895246
Dysfunctional by the standards of the developed/capitalist society, which suffers by mere proximity to the primitives, who invariably find their culture in irreconcilable conflict with selfish/consumer cultures.
>>
File: CoE.jpg (27KB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
CoE.jpg
27KB, 330x200px
CoE > CoS
>>
>>34895300
It ends up being the same thing, it's not sustainable. People are not all equal, any idea based around "human rights" or "freedom", whether it be capitalism, communism, democracy, or Satanism, actually ends up enslaving humanity more.

Whatever, do what you want, but there is literally nothing edgy about being a Satanist in the Western world.
>>
File: akshully.jpg (73KB, 700x701px) Image search: [Google]
akshully.jpg
73KB, 700x701px
>>34895004
LeVeyan satanism is bretty lame.
Theistic Satanism is alright, though.
>>
File: 1487159641389.jpg (48KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
1487159641389.jpg
48KB, 800x471px
I will pray for everyone in ITT
>>
satanists are just edgelords who want to identify with something
>>
File: You are here.jpg (39KB, 356x262px) Image search: [Google]
You are here.jpg
39KB, 356x262px
>>34895405
>Theistic Satanism is alright, though.
Pic related.
>>
God damn I love reading the satanic bible. I agree with everything I've read so far. LaVey makes some really good points.
>>
>>34895275
Dissection's REINKAOS was a really good album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
>Extreme militant nihilism is taught within the group and they say that the true Satanist must not be a part of the modern society, as it is founded upon lies.
top kek
>>
LaVeyan Satanism in a nutshell- be an absolute hedonistic dick with no remorse because there's a sucker out there who will clean up after you.
>>
I think that having an organized church dedicated to individualism is rather counterproductive, along with the baggage that LaVeyan Satanism attaches to their special brand of individualism.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.