[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k Help an entitled cunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1486521533867.jpg (42KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
1486521533867.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
I'm thinking about downloading Tinder. What should I write in the Bio to make me interesting? Also what kind of picture should I put in the profile? Is a lot of pictures required?
>>
>>>/adv/

more appropriate board
>>
we arent going to help you unless you post tits
>>
File: 1commodus420.jpg (60KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
1commodus420.jpg
60KB, 420x280px
>>34894865
Fuck that shit I'll date you

[email protected]

Hit me up bish
>>
>>34894865
>I'm thinking about downloading Tinder.
Why? Are you really that desperate for dick? Why betray your robots with some Chad who won't give a fuck about you?
>>
>What should I write in the Bio
I have a B.A. in Genderqueer Studies with a minor in Oppressed Peoples Literature from Wesleyan University '03-'12. I am a Citizen of the World. I went to film camp. I've read Sartre. I've read Thomas Pynchon. I've read (((Ayn Rand))). I've been to Italy. I've been to France. I speak French. I've been to Spain. I've been to South America. I've been to Kenya. I've been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I've been to Greece. I love Greek food. I'm a foodie. I'm always on the look out for a great little place to get breakfast. Sometimes I go to Barnes & Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I've met said that I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook. But I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word "pro" on it, short for prolapse. I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and Inception were the first movies in the last 10 years that made me really think. And yeah I paint, no big deal. I think conventional painting rules are stodgy, archaic. To bend the spoon you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist and one more thing. If you don't know the difference "Your" and "You're"... "Your" and "You're". You're a fucking idiot. Get the fuck off my Facebook wall. I currently have over 2,000 followers from posting anime gifs which is my life accomplishment that will be engraved on my tombstone after I die.
>>
>>34894865
> female poster
> lets ask the virgins about what to put in my tinder profile

What fucking part of that sounded like a good idea?
>>
>>34894865
write literally anything it shouldn't matter anyway
>>
>>34894865
post a picture or two of yourself

if you post pictures of yourself with other people, indicate who you are

give people an idea of what your interests are

don't be a cunt

is it that difficult?
>>
>>34894865
post tits and I'll tell you what to write
>>
>>34894865
>I dont swallow on first date... lol... jk.
also check them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.