[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Practice gf smells like cum again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: happy_suicide.png (147KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
happy_suicide.png
147KB, 645x772px
>Practice gf smells like cum again
>>
>>34894780
body pillow?
>>
>>34894791
>not knowing what a practice gf is

leave this board chad
>>
>>34894826
>having a gf
The door is that way
>>
>>34894850
>doesn't know the difference between a practice gf and a real gf

please chad, girls aren't all over us like you. We need to practice our social skills and such.first.
>>
File: forsen.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
forsen.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>34894915
Normies and Chads need to FUCKING LEAVE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU AND YOUR PRACTICE GF. NORMIES OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: 1480591762740.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
1480591762740.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
>Government assigns practise gf to me
>They accidentally assign my sister to me
>>
>>34894915
Im not the guy you replied to and the last gf I had was in second grade.
Any girlfriend is still a girlfriend now fuck off xex.
>>
>>34894959
okay friend what would you call dating a girl where you don't kiss, have sex, not even handhold. Have to pay for all her food, have to drive her around and give her presents. You also have to work around her emotions and watch her have sex with her boyfriend. Practice gf? I think so. You do this in preparation for a real gf
>>
>practice cum smells like my gf again
>>
>>34895051
Thats not practice gf, thats called being retarded and getting cucked.
In preparation for a real gf you need to learn how to be intimate and understand what you want from your "ideal" relationship.
If youre going to have a practice gf the least you can do is hold hands and not let her get fucked by other guys.
>>
>>34895051
>You do this in preparation for a real gf
No dude, that's just actual cuckoldry
>>
File: 43219874632198.png (605KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
43219874632198.png
605KB, 900x900px
>>34895149
>In preparation for a real gf you need to learn how to be intimate and understand what you want from your "ideal" relationship.
If youre going to have a practice gf the least you can do is hold hands and not let her get fucked by other guys.

LIKE I SAID IM NOT A FUCKING CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANNOT DO THESE THINGS IN REAL LIFE FUCKING RETARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS EASY FOR YOU BEUCA ESOYURE A FUCKIGN NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34895219
>>>/webbit/
>>
>Practice gf invited chad over
AHHHHHH, I'VE FAILED THE TUTORIAL
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.