/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the police come to your door out of uniform?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pic unrelated.jpg (11KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
11KB, 201x251px
So I made some terrorist-esque posts on /pol/, I was just LARPing but, the next day these 2 men in suits show up to my door driving a civilian minivan. They weren't dressed in police uniforms but "working man" suits like Khaki Pants and nice shirt.

Do police/whatever show up to your door out of uniform driving a civilian minivan? They tried twisting my door knob when I didn't answer. That's got me freaked out. WHO ARE THESE GUYS?!?!!
>>
>>34894598
Kinda weird how you posted a pic of just that.
>>
>>34894598
robbres

that's usually how it starts
>>
>>34894598
Enjoy jail, faggot. I hope you like big black cock up your ass cause that's all you'll be getting for the next five years you fucking terrorist.
>>
>>34894598
wouldn't it be terror-esque?
>>
>>34894617
HOLY FUCK I didn't notice the similarities
>>
I searched for "isis nasheeds" when I was drunk. Am I screwed?
>>
They are not arresting you but rather recruiting you for their alt-right underground rebellion against George Soros's empire. Go out and tell them the password "ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli" and they will take you to a secret underground safe house while the real police raid your home. Afterwards you will undergo training and become one of their operatives. They will start off by giving you simple tasks like bumping important threads on /pol/ (i.e. pizzagate) and slowly work you up to IRL missions like delivering untraceable messages between operatives, transferring cash, etc. If you prove yourself worthy you may become a fully fledged agent and go on assassination missions against the globalist elite. I'd say go for it OP, maybe someday you can be the man to take out Soros himself.
>>
They just want to ask you some questions, if you tell them you were just LARPing you'll be fine.
>>
>>34894598
Are you a shi- ,I mean non-white?
If so, prepare to have problems.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.