[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls wear clothes? Why can't they just stay butt naked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: nudist-women-colonizing-yna.jpg (96KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
nudist-women-colonizing-yna.jpg
96KB, 500x363px
Why do girls wear clothes? Why can't they just stay butt naked?
>>
>>34894425
I wish, just imagine if everyone in the world was a nudist
>>
every year womens clothing gets tighter, shorter, and smaller. i expect in about 15 years they wont be wearing clothes anymore
>>
I would get very cold and I don't want anyone to see my boobs or genitals
>>
File: 1482348232571.png (351KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482348232571.png
351KB, 500x500px
>>34894425
Jesus fuck that rump

It's not fair lads
>>
TO KEEP THE FISH STINK IN
>>
if they didnt wear bras most of the time, their tits would be disgusting hip-level skin sacs
if the bottom half of the body was completely naked, they would be dripping blood on the ground everywhere they go

also i'm gonna need sauce on that
>>
because eve (the adam's rib one not game one) tasted some fruit from forbidden tree and got knowledge (the bad one), such as shame so everyone covers their peepees since then
>>
the fall

kek
>>
>>34894425
because if they're not wearing full niqabs at all time they're degenerate
>>
>>34894462
i, too, enjoy pretending to be a woman on the internet
>>
>>34894551
I'm not pretending though anon
>>
Mostly so they feel safe from the gaze of ugly betas

Also they literally can't walk without their tits flopping up and rhythmically slapping them in the eye. They're like disabled children. I really don't know why we don't keep them on leashes for their own safety.
>>
>>34894472

Do you think the other girls will spank her afterwards?
>>
>>34894425
Have you ever watched those nature documentaries with the sheltered African tribes where they are basically naked.
>>
>>34894425
dumb sawing logs nude, that would actually suck bad they could be better workers if they protected themselves
>>
>>34894425
Well your pic shows a situation where clothes clearly should be worn for safety reasons, what if one of them slipped over and caught her leg on a rock or that woman carrying the log accidentally dropped it? There would be some pretty bad injury which would be a pain to deal with, also weather and modesty are perfectly good reasons.
>>
>>34894578
So you're trans then. Got it.
>>
File: 1486075001849.jpg (33KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486075001849.jpg
33KB, 500x417px
>>34894425
Am I the only one that prefers petite tight butts to the thiccshit fatties who have ass cheecks that press against each other and create a giant chasm?
I'm convinced thiccfags are gay for being attracted to bulk (masculine trait)
>>
>>34894913
Does that matter? I still don't want to be naked all the time
>>
>>34894962
Yep. Called it.
>>
>>34894951
chubbiness is a female trait, it signals fertility
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.