[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1420192664898.png (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420192664898.png
194KB, 500x500px
Ayy can we get a /drugs/ thread going in here?
Your:
>favourite drug
>least favourite drug
>most used drug

acid
4 aco dmt
marijuana for me

I'm high on the weed and the xanny and I find it uncanny that there's so much poonanee
>>
>>34891979

crack cocaine mixed with heroin, or acid
PCP
weed

power to you anon, i wouldnt worry about it too much, you might be the next steve jobs

>or, just another cooked cunt who thinks they can see the fabric of reality

either is fine desu
>>
>>34891979
BTW high and listening to some classic juicy j, smokin and rollin

>>34892040
kek yeah I'm mostly just high as a fucking kite like all the time, it's ridiculous

showed up to college class high as a kite on a friday and was a little drunk too and I ended up puking all over the qt grill that sat next to me

twas a fucking disastor
>>
>>34891979
LSD
Xanax
Methamphetamine

High as tits on some crystal, gonna be a good day
>>
Tfw too much of a pussy to do drugs or to talk to people to get drugs
>>
>>34892204
>crystal

Crystal meth? Nigga whut? Why that shit will kill you!
>>
>>34892286
It's not that dangerous when compared to many of the prescription drugs out there
>>
File: 1409232984607.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1409232984607.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>34892286
>implying any drug won't kill you

I'm lmaoing @ ur life druggies.
>>
>>34892058
same anon here, i feel you

i also hold a good degree and a good job

the mind boggles
>>
>>34892454
actually true, but i would never recccomend it to anyone but me
>>
>favourite drug
Lsd
>least favourite drug
From what I've done, meth just because of the comedowns
>most used drug
Alcohol and weed daily, lsd 1 to 4 times a month. Don't really do anything else anymore. A word of advice to robots: don't buy street acid unless you really know the source, way overpriced, often under dosed or the wrong chemical all together.
>>
>>34892532
you hold a job and you're a stoner at the same damn time?! That's amazing, I struggled with jobs because I'd spend 70% of my income on weed.
>>
i want to use drugs to improve my life, what should i try?
>>
File: 1483824615452.png (2MB, 1059x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1483824615452.png
2MB, 1059x1059px
>>34892664
Probably nothing at all. Take a walk.

t. Psychonaut
>>
>>34892689
but don't you try literally every kind of psychedelic under the sun?
>>
>>34892664
Heroin
Fentanyl
Meth
Crack
Datura
Pcp
>>
>>34892725
The thing is, you don't use drugs to improve your life.

A trip can tell you many things about yourself, but by all means, a drug can't fix you. You are the one capable of fixing/improving yourself and that's the hard truth. All a trip does is reach out to you and tell you where you're fucking up, or relaying a different message up to your interpretations.

From there, well, you can choose to ignore the truth or you, yourself, go out and fix your problems.
>>
>LSD
>Heroin
>Weed.

>be me
>don't really like weed anymore.
>I'd been smoking every day for around 18 months and I've recently gotten into dabbing.
>Weed highs don't at all feel special anymore. I've taken tolerance breaks but when I smoke again after them, it's never quite as amazing as I anticipate. The effects it gives me now just kind of take the edge off, whereas when I first started smoking (five years ago) the highs were a lot more crazy and the feeling was a lot more identifiable with drugs

I think I abused my tolerance, I'll probably quit soon.
>>
>>34892796
So basically you're telling me that if I do a shit ton of acid and shrooms that my problems will solve themselves out? Well shit I should get some psychs.
>>
fav: cocaine
least: xanax
most: cocaine
>>
>>34892819
In theory, but you're the one behind the wheel, so you must find out how to fix yourself. You can crash and burn on a bad trip, but you're still able to learn something out of it.
>>
>>34892865
I see I see, thank you for sharing
>>
Acids my new favorite, What's the best movie to watch while tripping
I watched The newer jungle book last weekend while tripping shit was so cash
>>
Acid/Coke
Xanax
Booze/Weed

Just picked up a quarter and a bottle of Jameson
>>
>>34893016
What did you see in the movie while tripping on acid? Interested to know.
>>
>>34892865
>all I have is bad trips but I chase them away with xanax
>I'm all fucked up now
what do? I'm tempted to keep tripping to try and fix myself but experience tells me that's an awful idea.
I'm a shut in with a bunch of money saved who is terrified of the outdoors and speaking with humans now.
plz
>>
>>34893182
Well, first I'd say drop the xanax.

Second, I need to know what psychs you've experimented with and if you're on any prescription drugs.
>>
>>34891979
sleep deprivation
coffee (second favorite, never tried others)
sleep deprivation
>>
>>34893074
Well the whole movie was weird because it used cgi and real animals in scenes that were completely pieced together, at least that's what it looked like, the wolves looked the weirdest and of course the movie was symbolic so that shit Made me think about society
>>
>>34892204
>>34892864
>>34893048
what is wrong with xanax, lads?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.