[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can cheating ever be justified?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4522.jpg (219KB, 2491x1663px) Image search: [Google]
4522.jpg
219KB, 2491x1663px
Can cheating ever be justified?
>>
I listen to my best friends wife cheat on him every saturday.

I've told him about it multiple times and he doesn't believe me.

Idk what to say but I guess if you want it and can get away with it despite being caught why not?
>>
>>34891398
Yes. I've been dating my girlfriend for four years. I love her dearly, but we haven't fucked since August 2015 since she's a depressed mess. Before this dry spell I thought she would be my wife. I can't marry a woman who can go this long without fucking me.

We still exchange oral, but even that has gap weeks.

Anyway I'm about ready to cheat.
>>
If your partner is dependant on your or you have kids and the sex has dried up, why not get some (safe) action on the side to stay sane?
>>
>>34891443
So just break up with her?

Also, fuck otta here, normie
>>
>>34891426
record it, dipshit
>>
>>34891467
>normie
you're using that word too broadly. i suggest you gtfo newfag.
>>
>>34891492

Yeah I know. Next time it happens obviously. Will be the 5th time.

I've known her since she was 9 years old. Wanted to give her benefit of doubt until now you know?
>>
>>34891467
We're very compatible outside of sex. We're both unemployed NEETs. She wasn't always one, but she's been having trouble holding a job lately. I haven't worked since December 2015 myself.

I brought it up to her and she says she's too depressed to be in the mood.
>>
>>34891398
no I don't want to raise a fucking kid that is not mine or pay child support for a kid that is not mine. if you sign the birth certificate as the father you are completely fucked even if you are not the father.
>>
>>34891559
God, sort your fucking life out man. Break up and work on yourselves solo.
>>
>>34891559
>We're very compatible outside of sex
Well clearly you're not if you got so thirsty to think about cheating. It's retarded to pretend like sex isn't a huge part of happy relationships, she's basically using you like a pillow friend at this point. Either make a last ditch effort to re-ignite your sex life, or drop the frigid cunt.
>>
>>34891586
Probably for the best.
>>34891618
Yeah we do seem more like friends as time goes on. Solid advice guys.
>>
>>34891443
>haven't fucked since August 2015
>anyways I'm about ready to cheat

Good because she's been cheating for almost a year now
>>
Cheating is justify if the partner allowed or
when the cheater is a family member
example "Mom & Son or Brother and sister"
>>
>>34891443

>I'm ready to cheat

good, because she's already cheating on you and wants a way out
>>
>>34891691
>Solid advice guys.

Wut.

We just told you ur gf's probably sleeping around and lets u eat her pussy afterwards, ur welcum
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.