[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in prehistoric/r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: itt_1000_ad.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
itt_1000_ad.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
Meanwhile in prehistoric/r9k/
>>
colossal bait.
>>
>>34891235
cave chad still fug all woman, had go club a smilodon and fug the corpse
>>
>go to gfstop
>ask for gf
>gfstop has no gfs

UNGA BUNGA GFSTOP
>>
File: Cx5ZozCW8AA2CHN.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Cx5ZozCW8AA2CHN.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>34891235
>chad discovered fire and gets to mate with all the cavewomen now
>>
File: 1487164294277-fit.jpg (14KB, 221x397px) Image search: [Google]
1487164294277-fit.jpg
14KB, 221x397px
Ooga booga, it is I, Chad
>>
>go to cavewoman
>give her dead mammoth as gift and run off everyday for two weeks
>tell her to go out with me for the effort i made
>she pregnant with chadicus's 6th child
>i say thats fine

I made it guys, now i have 6 wife's sons
>>
File: caveman.jpg (23KB, 396x313px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
23KB, 396x313px
>chads all hunter me gatherer
>biggest chad of chads say he see new walking food
>say it look scary and strong to impress all girl
>biggest chad and rest of village chad go hunt big scary
>this was 19 yellow circles ago
>me think all chad gone
>me face when all female start discussing mating with us gatherers
>>
>>34891235
>1000 AD
>prehistoric
>>
>>34891631
congrats you explained the joke well done you fucking autist newfag
>>
>>34891662
>the joke
Being purposefully retarded isn't a joke, its not even funny
>>
>>34891594
>be caveman
>see cave women flocking to another cave man
>think some chad is wooing wanton women
>glance at the other caveman through bountiful breasts and notice his skin is black as night
>return to my humble cave
>tell my ugly hag cave woman that I'm excited about our soon to be new son
>nervouscavewoman.png
>fast forward 9 months
>black baby pops out
>tfw Tyrone fucked my oneitis and his bbc scraped my semen out and replaced it with his
>tfw earths first cuck
>>
>>34891235
>prehistoric
>1000AD

This thread was over before it began.
>>
File: pepebot.jpg (48KB, 418x368px) Image search: [Google]
pepebot.jpg
48KB, 418x368px
>wake up, unplugging my consciousness from the home mainframe
>yell for my servant, the screen at the far end of my sleep chambers flickers on and a robotic voice greets me "yes master"
>the entire house is a robo-servant, so all I have to do is think the words "bring me sustenace tablets" and they appear through an inner-home teleportation grid
>eat my sustenance tablets, wondering to myself if this is really what meat tasted like back in the before time
>force my cyberdick into the blowjob machine for a few hours before finally deciding to take the teleporter pad to work
>I know that I technically die and am just reconstructed every time I use it, but our government education taught us not to fear death, so I step into the pad and am obliterated
>a new me is constructed at work. My job? sitting still and watching more beautiful, successful people having sex. The pay is alright, and until they invent cuckbots my job is entirely secure.
>watch chadigital intercock simultaneously have sex with every woman on the planet via physical pleasure waves forcibly blasting through their cyberbrain
>decide enough is enough and use my cuckmoney to replace my last living body part with artifical prosthetics
>am now literally a robot
>mfw
>>
>>34891235
Hello jolly good sir, I just invented a bar of soup. Toodily Doo!
>>
Robots in the pre historic age would have been the ones who secretly helped in the cooking instead of hunting, and when peers found out, they killed him.
>>
>>34891851
I would have been the witch doctor, giving little girls mysterious white medicine
>>
File: 1479010301430.png (26KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479010301430.png
26KB, 339x348px
>>34891235
>Be inna woods looking for animals to hunt.
>See humans inna woods
>Chad is nice and beefy
>Kill and eat anon instead.
>>
File: 1487034126027.jpg (229KB, 768x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1487034126027.jpg
229KB, 768x1130px
>>34891783
Thanks for this, I laughed heartily. Almost made me forget I will never be Trudeau.
>>
>see qt neanderthal
>approach her
she laughs
>feelbad.cavepainting
>''Why? uga buga''
>I turn around
>mfw I see 5'8'' Chod approching her
>mfw she kisses him
>fml I'm only 5'0''
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.