[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: pppooo.jpg (35KB, 340x274px) Image search: [Google]
pppooo.jpg
35KB, 340x274px
Comfy Wednesday edition.
>I don't want to feel that feel anymore
>>
I don't even feel the feels any more.
>>
I've scratched the surface of a lot of things in life, but my main area of residence is the deepest loser pit. Recently I've even lost my KHV at the age of 27 and I'm basically temporarily living with my girlfriend and I still feel nothing at best and crushing sadness at most.

It feels like I've lived through the majority of life experiences and I have no desire to experience anything more. I just want to painlessly stop existing, but that is impossible, so I'm doomed to navigate myself into situations I cannot or want to handle and which give me massive despair.
>>
>>34891022
Anybody else feel like they haven't changed since age 16? I'm still an edgy fucking teen... Maybe my hormones fucked up and made me depressed.
>>
>>34891132
How do normies do it? How do they find purpose? There is nothing I want out of this life, and even then I'm disappointed every single day.
>>
>>34891199

They have character. I think that this is a character/personality flaw.
>>
>>34891022
>25+ General
Only 1.5 years more, lads. I can do it.
>>
>>34891199
Only developing science matters. But I'm too stupid to participate in scientific projects.

Normies just follow the nature's commands. Just look at Abraham Maslow's pyramid of desires - if normans accomplished the first four stages they feel really happy. They just follow each other in hobbies and instagram trends - nothing more.

Just like the previous generations, they will die someday too. Only science remains and we can live the comfier life thanks to it. But at the final stage it will bring posthumanism, immortality and unlimited intellectual potential for a little group of people and the death for others.
The new posthuman kind will liberate themselves from the human nature and their only desire will be to answer all the questions about universe - and this is what really matters. If there is something worth living, only beings more advanced than humans can reach it.
>>
File: needs wojak.jpg (48KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
needs wojak.jpg
48KB, 319x480px
>>34891132
I downloaded this pic thinking of situations just like yours earlier today. All it needs is Wojak's face shopped in instead.
>>
File: ---.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
Im starting to lose it.
Met this girl at college like 4 years ago, we spent a lot of time together and she was interested in me. But my autism made me ignore her and never talk to her again.
I remember that she told me where she was from.
Ever since, mind that I've been doing this for 4 years now, I drive every weekend 30 miles to her hometown, mostly at night to spy into windows of homes, and pray to Jesus that I find her.
But thats where it stops. I just want to find her. I dont know what I would do if I actually met her.
I doubt she even remembers me, but I'm obsessed with her.
>>
>Want to be married by 30
>Every year the goal seems further out of reach
>Every white girl that gets 'close' only wants MDMA or LSD

Sick of it.
>>
>>34891471
you're bullshitting
>>
I'm schizophrenic. I don't feel pleasure, I lack any kind of motivation, I'm afraid of doing mistakes so I don't do anything. I've spent my whole life waiting.
>>
>>34891476
>Every white girl that gets 'close' only wants MDMA or LSD

So you're admitting you're a drug dealing shitskin that obsesses over white women?

Sounds pretty negroid to me . . .
>>
>>34891637

Haa. You are just another pleb who doesn't understand how the world works.

I was a rough cunt before I got into Uni. I worked as a bartender in a biker gang bar and as a result I know many people of many professions.

Talk shit, whatever, bottom line is if you aren't instantly attracting women you are just a means to an end.

Why do you care anyway?
>>
>>34891471
try to find her on fakebook
>>
what hobbiesare good for taking my mind off my failure of a life
so far all i've found is warhammer 40k
>>
>>34891567
I wish i was joking.

>>34891812
I tried, no results. Searched the whole internet, I found old papers from the college I went to with her old phone number, a random newspaper article from 2011 where she graduated highschool. Thats it.
All this stuff does not provide enough information to locate her home though.
>>
>>34891863
have you tired the electoral role
www.pipl.com is good for finding people to
if you pose some details i would like to help
>>
26, unemployed here. I spend my days writing shitty fiction. I feel more fulfilled than most of my STEM friends who have cushy jobs. Might be because I have a girlfriend who sits on my face.
>>
25 blah blah
Woke up with zero energy, I didn't do my excercise, was feeling like shit about that. Now I went out bought something to eat. It was good, I feel better, now for the best, some beer and cookies.
You can turn a bad day around.
Still need to figure out what to do with these depressive episodes
>>
>25
>full ride to graduate school
>healthy
>have relationship

I should be happy but I'm not. It makes me even angrier at myself for being depressed. I hate myself and I wish I was never born.
>>
File: y.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>go back to school at 25 for computer programming
>so goddamn stupid that I'm struggling with SQL
>feel myself falling further and further behind
>>
File: tau 1333.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tau 1333.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>34892559
>>34892729
In my slav land it is not even that easy to go back after a few years, fuck I hate it.

Was it hard to try it again after all these years?
>>
>>34892904
It's disheartening at first, because I previously completed an entire 4 year undergrad in a worthless degree (Criminology) with the intent on pursuing law school.

I got over that eventually, but for some reason I am just really really bad at SQL language, and I have to get that shit on lock fast because I will be using it for the entire program.

I think other people in my program being my age or older helped me adjust. Otherwise I might have quit by now.
>>
File: IMG_1782.jpg (23KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1782.jpg
23KB, 250x243px
30 here. I have to work a convention for the next five days. I'm so scared
>>
>>34892904
I don't mind it. I feel I'm not as easily distracted as I was when I was younger. I don't care about going out and making friends, which is a huge deal to most uni kids. I do feel quite isolated but that's never going to change.
What's your situation like?
>>
>>34892936
You need to study criminology to study law in us? in my slavshit they are two separated majors
>>
>>34892969
I have 18 yo (inb4 normie leave) and I was doing law profile in hs but now i don't want to study this shit in my slav country but i don't know if I can do something different after that time.
>>
>>34892729
Keep pushing.
Felt like i was garbage for years at coding.
Then i got a job and realised there are actually women being developpers.
And they're garbage.
You're better than what you think.
Just keep working.
Sorry for english.
>>
>Your life feels exactly like Mark and Jeremy's from Peep Show
>You get to watch everyone evolve and move on with their lives getting their own deserved, happy endings
>But not you

What did we do to deserve this?
>>
>>34892970
You don't need to study any specific thing before applying to law school. I just thought it was relevant and chose it.
>>
File: 1486690135732.png (1MB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486690135732.png
1MB, 960x768px
>wake up
>start throwing up

Well that was uncomfortable, haven't done that in years.

>tfw did that thing where your body keeps making you gag really fucking hard but you have nothing left to throw up, it just hurts
>>
>>34893448
I was up last night shitting my brains out. Guess it was something I ate
>>
>met girl online
>she wants sex in her house
>lucky.jpg
>making out in bed
>touch penis
>wtf.jpg
>try to give it a second thought
>/r9k/ taught me it's not gay
>touch her penis again
>cant do it can't even boner
>she said sorry for not telling she was a trap
>walk home almost puking in the street
>feels really bad man

I just want to forget this shit even though we just kiss fuck this shit I know it could've been worse but I'm still traumatized.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (61KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
61KB, 249x238px
>>34893621
>met (((girl))) (((online)))
>(((she)))
>falling for this ancient scheme
It's like you've learned nothing.
>>
>>34891326
reeorganiami
>>
>>34894079
and you clearly don't know what triple parens mean.
start lurking
>>
>>34894323
>implying the jew isn't behind men pretending to be women
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.