[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you realise that your whole life is going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

At what age did you realise that your whole life is going to be just like high school?
>>
>>34890942
I wish. High school was the bomb. No real work, no responsibilities, get to hang with friends all day
>>
Wrong, I had friends in high school
>>
>>34890942
Are they making a hotline miami movie?
>>
OP I wish that were true
>regular social interaction
>friends
>no responsibilities besides saxophone practice
>little to no work in general
>crusin in my shitbox BMW with my bros on our way to the pizza parlor or a vidya store
>free time filled with fapping, anime, vidya and 4chan
>tfw no gf but at least I interacted with females once a week at minimum
>oneitis was always nearby
>parents bought all my food and clothes

High schoolers are fools for constantly wishing they were graduated, because once you leave that era of safety and security and provision you're on your own and fucked. Even if you're a normie you get fucked by sudden workloads and responsibility and robots like us just flounder and fail.
>>
>>34891148
>normie going on about how great his high school experience was
Fuck off, this board is for outcasts.
>>
>>34891037
>>34891079
>>34891148
Normies aren't allowed here
>>
File: 1446357349006.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446357349006.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>34890942

I skipped HS
>>
>>34891037
>>34891079
>>34891148
If op's post was meant to expose normies on this board, then he has succeeded.
>>
I dropped out of HS, so I guess I'm fated to dropout of life.
>>
>>34890942
Is my whole life like HS? Or was HS like my whole life...
>>
File: 1485121848232.png (105KB, 271x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485121848232.png
105KB, 271x423px
>>34891148
>robots like us
Damn that's good bait.
>>
I realized that in 9th grade.
Before i thought i would be a cool dude when i was 15, but i ended up being just me. Then i started getting depressed, and im still depressed on occasion.
>>
>>34891436
This board is for OC and greentext stories newfag
>>
>>34892830
Im almost 30 now, and still a wimp.
Forever a wimp lads.
>>
I had no friends in high school but at least I thought I had a chance of one day being happy. Now all I have is wageslaving.
>>
>>34891148
So much this. Not even sure what OP is talking about.
>>
>>34891436
Oh fuck off. I guarantee most of you had at least a small group of friends no matter how much of an outcast you were. Personally I miss summers, pop punk, swimming pools and trampolines.
>>
>>34892836
Yeah and /b/ is for posting shoop da woop and longcat
Times change gramps
>>34892910
>Oh fuck off. I guarantee most of you had at least a small group of friends no matter how much of an outcast you were
Yeah, maybe if you were a normie """outcast""". Actual robots didn't have any friends in high school, it was hell.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.