[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dump your favourite Elliot quotes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
I have observed this all my life. The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the
most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself.
>>
File: rodge laugh.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rodge laugh.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>34890911
The beginning of his manifesto made me very sad.

Childhood was the only time I was ever happy and functional, too
>>
>magnificent gentlemen

This is why I hate men. They all seem to think they are entitled to sex and love without work.

Creepy shy boys are as ugly to us as hairy landwhales are to you.
>>
>>34891334
good to know, dude, but i'm not gay
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>34890911
"Well, he's a loser in my opinion."
"People need to stop bullying, but not only that. People also need to start accepting everyone. People need to befriend those lonely shy individuals instead of shun them, to make them feel like they belong. Social classes are evil, and lead to tragedies such as [the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting]. Humanity needs to unite as equals."
"Hey, Elliot Rodger here."

>>34890947
I wasn't functional even then, but that was the closest.
>>
>>34891944
and of course
"two and a half years, more than that actually"
>>
File: 80nippon2.png (661KB, 563x796px) Image search: [Google]
80nippon2.png
661KB, 563x796px
''Women are like a plague. They don't deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.''
>>
>>34890911
I am just listening to his youtube channel, I really really agree with him and can strongly relate.

Still not going to shoot up the school.

But really Eliot was really handsome how come he did not get any qt 3.14?
>>
>>34890911
Aparently this kid was subscribed to the Young Turks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/channels
>>
>>34892582
He tried to aim for the honest, nice type of guy. Which you already know is the type of guy that ends up a virgin...
>>
"Within the following days, I spent a lot of time at the park, watching the wind blow through the trees and the children playing in the fields. I questioned the very fabric of reality. Why did this all exist? I wondered. How did life come to be? What was the nature of reality? What was my place in all of it?"

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine!"
>>
I feel bad for him, he sounds smart, but at the same time I've read that was an arrogant asshole, shame he could not overcome his need for girls by going to a prostitute, also shame he couldn't overcome his own pride.

Didn't a neighbour of his say that they actually talked to him and invited him to stuff trying to help with his loneliness, and he didn't even try? This dude wasn't just lonely, he was lonely and angry as fuck.
>>
>>34892834
Yes, he was very smart, and also mature for his age in some senses, he was interpersonally intelligent, even if socially less intelligent.

Here's a video about his neighbour talking about the night he was beaten up and how it was difficult to talk with him.

https://youtu.be/LnHUmt09u3k
>>
>>34892665
now that says a lot, doesnt it?
pussy liberals
>>
File: 1486213599497.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486213599497.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>34890911
>"wait, car"

god I hope someone else knows and appreciates that moment as much as I did
>>
>>34891334

Women are entitled to sex and love, why men can't be like that too?
>>
>>34892665

I am subscribed to Alex Jones but I'm not a white supremacist.
>>
File: supreme gent sez.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gent sez.gif
1MB, 250x213px
>>34893954
i member, anon

originally, though
>>
File: 1487136085894.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487136085894.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>34893079
...I am so much like Elliot...
If I didn't have any friends I'd have ended up exactly the same.
>>
>>34890911
Although he was a bit narcissistic (what can you expect from a prophet of kek?) He was right about women https://youtu.be/Gdyy0BArH74 this is the term used to describe going after "the bad boy"
>>
>>34894128
Yes, even one friend can save a person's life. It was the same with me, without the friend I had I do not know where I would be now. I wish Elliot's best friend had not left him.
>>
>>34893079
woah, somebody doesn't talk to me, that definitely means HE IS WRONG, NOT ME
>he didn't want friends
no, he just didn't want to be friends with you normie
>why don't you just talk to people dude lol
>it was like, he was like, y'kno like, like um

>normies being normies

who is this normie anyway? rodger ever mentions him?
>>
>>34892834
>an arrogant asshole
Most of his Youtube comments were like that.
>>
>>34892743
>ywn call yourself to be human
There are so many traits normies have that I lack. we are freaks, a byproduct of man's defiance to natural selection
>>
>>34891334
>Creepy shy boys are as ugly to us as hairy landwhales are to you.
And people wonder why I act so angry all the time and don't have any friends. I'm aware of this.
>>
>>34894321
Interesting analysis. Check specifically 27:58 and on.
>>
>>34894701
Yes, he never mentioned this neighbour in his manifesto, not even in the part he told about the fight at the party house. But maybe he just did not find him worth mentioning for some reason. He said in one occasion tho, that he tried to have a conversation with people at the common area of the building he lived in but ended up just sitting awkwardly.

>>34894717
The ones who are not the "normies", are actually nature's own way to secure the survival of the species, they are mutations, that may be needed if the environment suddenly changes, favoring those with the needed mutation. For example, white skin and blonde hair were rare mutations in the beginning, but when the human population started to move north, it was the individuals with these mutations who survived best in the sparse sunglight. The same might go for the people who are now ostracized as autistics, in the world of future their special might be needed. Or then not, depending how the world gets to be. If it's going to be mostly about social skills and socializing then the autism gene probably disappears entirely.
>>
>>34891334
youre an idiot for thinking people have to work up for something for girls. while the guys they like are just born that way and never work. they just give the illusion they did work and that's how they trick girls and girls end up all pissed off and regret.
>>
>>34890911
the stereotype about how women hate men and say men fuck them over and men are pigs is because women are so stupid they always go for the chads and brutes and don't have feelings or know how to treat anything. but if they go for someone like Elliot that treats them right . women get bored and start making up excuses start making up lies about the guy to put him down. cheat on him or leave him. so women are fucked all around and are flawed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.