[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: feel.jpg (374KB, 1458x960px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
374KB, 1458x960px
Welcome to the friend-o-feels bar, feel free to sit down, have a drink, and share some feels. all boards welcome, feel free to just chat as well
>>
>>34890544
Gather round lads; I have a sad story about my pet goose.
>be me
>four years ago
>two geese show up in my backyard pond (they're partners)
>got nothing better to do so I start throwing them corn and stuff every morning
>they eventually get so tame that they stay
>every morning they were waiting at my door because they knew I would take care of them
>they stay through the winter
>three years ago around this time (February)
>they remain in my pond most of the time, but they'll fly around together just for fun after they're done eating
>fly over my neighbor's house
>my neighbor's son who's around three years younger than me and for some reason loves to hurt animals (he's picked up frogs and stuff and cuts off their legs and squashes them without cause)
>comes out and shoots the female with his bb gun
>it gets hit and lands into a tree
>neighbor calls saying 'our goose hurt itself.'
>I run over, pick it up and carry it back
>I give it water and food and check up on it every day
>it dies three days later
>male goose is crushed, doesn't even caw or anything
>I let the male look at her for a bit, and he just stands there over her for a good three hours.
>spend the time digging a hole for it
>pick up the female, the male goose doesn't do anything and follows me
>I bury it
>the male goose just stands there for a minute looking at the mound
>all of the sudden it freaks out starts cawing like crazy and flies away
>go back inside saddened
>didnt find out until a month after that my neighbor shot it
>didnt care at that point, was just sad
>two years ago, exactly a year after the female died
>male comes back to the spot
>I try to feed it but it freaks out
>can no longer get close to the male
>he goes to the bank of our pond and just stands there and caws for no reason.
>stays for about three days, doesn't leave that spot.
>doesnt eat the food I gave it
>>
File: 1477430819781.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477430819781.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>34890561
>eventually it leaves
>comes back once a year to remember its partner
>its outside right now cawing, I can see it out of my window and hear it right now
>mfw they trusted me and because they did one of them died
>couldnt even get close enough to the male to take a good picture

Well. Theres my story, I never knew Canadian geese had a partner relationship and were so smart and emotional. Its really cold outside but i guess he doesnt care
>>
THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

Very sad story. I hope he moves on soon.

Personally I hate Canada geese. They shit everywhere and are usually real jerks. They're barely even edible. What kind of goose isn't edible? Christ.
>>
Fucking call animal protection services on that kid
>>
>>34890721
I should have. i really dont like him
>>
File: 1476398416491.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1476398416491.png
280KB, 452x710px
inb4 LONDON, I'm a homo

I finally found a bf I really love but the feel that he's too good for me and that I don't deserve him keeps eating me from the inside and I can't seem to shake it off.
I feel sad, jealous and I don't think I can hold this relationship at all even though I love him very much. It got much worse when I met his ex (who he's still really good friends with) once and saw how much more charming than me he was.

Basically fuck me and my stupid fucking insecurity. You may now call me a faggot.
>>
>>34890905
just do more to love him. well dont "DO" more but show that you love him, spend time with him. get to know him better. he chose you for a reason
>>
>>34890544
shot that kid with a bb gun while hidden and repeat every now and then, poor goose...
>>
>>34891432
also, i'll take something strong for me,>>34890561 and >>34890905
>>
Feels like I did a stupid mistake, get the feels now
>be me
>two years ago, on reddit
>discovered r/meetpeople, didn't have a lot of friends so why not
>tells I'm French and shit about me
>gets pm from a filipino girl asking for french lectures, wonders if its bait
>its not
>girl is 5/10 but really cute (I'm into short girls), talk with her for months
>I'm heavy-talker but filipino are too, she loves to listen to me
>she is in med univ, rich family, but depression and ranting here and there
>start to grow feelings for her
>decide to be forward by asking for... roleplay
>she accepts
>mfw.exe
>after couple of, share feelings. She shares them too. But tells me she is terrible and not worth being in a couple. Still accept
>We talk lot everyday, its feeling great
>But times to times, she constantly rants and it kinda piss me off (I'm a really nice guy so I let her tell her stories)
>Doesn't mind too much
>one year later, filipino trip
>meet her, trip is amazing, parents are cool, no more virgin
>goes back to France
>new univ year starts for her, ranting and depression start again
>Less often but harder
>gets more and more pissed off, actually start to affect my love for her
>also she becomes jealous for this and that, but not too much
>starts to think about breaking up
>do after her being jealous, and me being a bit drunk
>was confident about it, sure it was for the best
>listens to her for 24 hours complaining, not trying to make her feel bad or mad
>tells me two times "u never loved me"
>gets mad
>tries to say friend with her
>she feels betrayied, but agree to give it a try
>end ups being kicked from facebook
>times pass
>use some dating app but not really great
>start to miss her
>nahitscoolman_getoverthis.jpeg
>nope.bat
>decides to contact her again by reddit
>saying I'm sorry and stuff, and I miss her
>she answers, saying she needs times but maybe she'll come back
>says I want to tell her how much I'm sorry but respect her decision
>now waiting
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (59KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg
59KB, 582x800px
>>34891591
I really feel like I fucked up, I know I can't change the past but I want to change the future. Hope she will reply one day...
>>
>>34891458
comin right up boss
>>34891591
sounds like you need a better gf anon, you cant get a gf youre ok with, you need to get a gf youre happy with
>>
>>34892125
I was truly happy with this gf, there were just some moments where it was difficult to handle her depression. I think my decision of breaking was over-rushed.
>>
Is this some kind of fucked up Frog 'n Feels tavern?
>>
>>34892497
originally possibly
>>
I'll just have water
Anyone in here never been in love? I've had relationships before, they've gone kind of far but always end the same way, me being called a cold asshole that doesn't care
Most times they're not wrong, whether it's a fight in person, on the phone, or even texts now, they tell me we're done and I don't care. No part of me really loved them, I've said it a million times but never meant it. I want love, I want to have someone who lights that fire, and I give time with a girl to let it grow, I'm not looking for love at first sight
I don't want to die alone
>>
>>34892765
sounds like you need somethin a lot stronger than water bud but here you go.
>>
>>34892805
Drinking is a bad enough habit, I try not to do it alone
I don't know what I'm gonna do, I planned to be married by this age with at least a kid
>>
>>34892765
I'm currently in love for the first time in my life and I've never felt this bad before. I just feel jealous and afraid of her leaving me 24/7.

I'll have a bottle of vodka and a gun.
>>
>>34893447
Yea and all my relationships are ticking time bombs, I'd rather get some emotional stimulus out of it
>>
Whiskey on the rocks, please! I've finally got a day off.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>34893746
ayy comin right up my man

any stories you'd like to share?
>>
My clinical depression kicked back again. My therapist suspects it happened because having a full time job is so mentally exausting that I can't deal with it. For my health she recommends that I only work 50%.

I really wish I could work 100% and be happy. It made me feel normal. Every day felt like I was doing something right with my life and this is how normies who are content with their life live on.

Instead I just crashed, got put into suicide watch for a week and cut down work time.

I hate this. My meds never seem to have the effect my doctor promises and I'm on the fourth one.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 310x163px
>>34893928
that doesnt sound good at all, but you can overcome it anon. i believe in you
>>
>>34890544
Bartendie, gimme a bourbon and make it NEET
>>
File: bourbon.jpg (157KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
bourbon.jpg
157KB, 1240x775px
>>34894154
'ere you go lad
>>
>>34894245
and heres the neet, add as much as youd like
>>
>>34894260
kek thank ye bartendie, how has your day been?
>>
>>34893928
Similarly, i might need major surgery to fix a problem caused by a major surgery. I have a job interview next week, an xray, and a consultation. If it turns out i need surgery they probably won't give me the job. Feels bad, man
>>
File: 4r6456456.jpg (10KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
4r6456456.jpg
10KB, 269x188px
>>34894279
pretty good, the weather here's weird but i cant complain, how about yourself?
>>
>>34894309
>the weather here's weird

Where ya from?

And here so far so good. Slowly but surely getting my shit together. Typed out my resume, lifted, and am one day closer to the end of probation
>>
>>34894326
nice, im from arkansas, one day its 11 degrees out, the next its 64
>>
>>34894362
We are in the golden age of global warming bartendie, roll down that car window and stick your arm out and love it. Cheers.
>>
What is keeping you going ?
Why can't we just end it now?
>>
>>34894406
family mostly. i dont want to make them sad
>>
>>34894406
The fact that I've developed a really good friendship with my little brother out of fucking nowhere. That's about it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.