[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post in this thread how to fix your life. No bullshit. Do it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: rotojak.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
rotojak.gif
113KB, 498x594px
Post in this thread how to fix your life.

No bullshit.

Do it.
>>
Do the opposite of nothing.
>>
File: 1442275715691.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1442275715691.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>34890065
I need to learn how to actually talk with another person. i wouldnt be surprised if im an aspie.
>>
>>34890065
I have an accident that destroys the part of my brain leading to anxiety and nervousness,
>>
File: 1486510087040.jpg (97KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486510087040.jpg
97KB, 600x800px
okay here we go
>clean up room
>study more often
>learn how to socialize appropriately
>rekindle my previous ambitions
>lose more weight
>>
>>34890065
Get over everything and move on. Forget about everything good and bad (mostly good) and become a normie student. Maybe drink a little more to socialize. And sometimes cry (only at night, so no one can notice)
But I don't want to. There's still it can be resolved some other way.
>>
what if I want nothing? I have no desires
>>
File: 1485883669676.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485883669676.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>34890065
I... I have no idea...
>>
my life is fine. i disagree with anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>34890173
I said no bullshit, spit it the fuck out.
>>
My life's not broken except no gf
>>
File: 1434591284168.png (218KB, 338x374px) Image search: [Google]
1434591284168.png
218KB, 338x374px
Get a job
original reply
>>
>>34890065
Literally walk to the car parts factory and apply for a job.
Would visit the company doctor tomorrow, went to the factory again, would be told to be there on time in 1-3 days.
Would get clothing and shit on the first day, would take less than a week of somebody :teaching: me how to do the mind numbing job.
In a month i would get enough money to rent my own apartment and buy shit.

But i will never do it so it doesnt matter at all.
>>
Something something build self confidence something something actually like myself something something stop seeking to be a backdrop and then getting upset that people treat me like one

I dunno something along the lines of that
>>
>>34890065
Poo poo in pants
>>
File: dhy.jpg (172KB, 717x381px) Image search: [Google]
dhy.jpg
172KB, 717x381px
okay
>stop caring about what other people think
>stop feeling spite towards everyone (normies)
>stop worrying about the future
>study more
>start socializing correctly
>start to follow personal ambitions
>>
>>34890230
I want a wife and kids, and a steady job... But where do I find women? What career should I pursue? How can I pretend to like my future employer when so far I've hated almost anyone I met?

I dont know...
>>
Quit my job, surprisingly, because I'm not doing anything with slave wage at these hours
Work hard at a skill and get paid for it (music hopefully)
Walk my dog more and get her on a more fiber and protein diet
Stop eating like a fatass when I'm bored
Lift like I used to

That's... that's about it
Wow
>>
> stop being lazy
> go back to gym
> stop being so lazy
> stop being depressed all the god damn time
> get a job
> start studying more and get out of college

But I know myself.... every time I try to fix my life, I do fine the first couple of weeks, but then I start to feel worthless and sad, and I go back to being a pice of shit.
>>
This is what I'm doing right now

>no TV
>No PMO for already 2 weeks, I want to last the whole year
>getting up early
>cold/cool showers
>study more, read more, do some productive and accomplish some shit

I was struggling to get disciplined for 1.5 years and in January I said that I would be done with that shit, my life was just shit.
>>
>get fit
>get laid
>finish a degree
>move out

Ah seems so easy on paper
>>
Die and be resurrected as Chad? I don't know go to a plastic surgery and have a survey that makes my head smaller(giant heads) andy face less disgusting

Also I laugh at people who say study more. I'm in the top uni if my country and I'm still depressed as fuck and want to /suicide/ studying won't fix your problems
>>
>>34891028
>stop being lazy
>stop being depressed

You can't just stop
>>
Everyone knows what to do

Some people just won't do it
>>
File: 914033358.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
914033358.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
>>34890065

I need to ask her if she's interested in being the singer for a couple of songs I'm going to write.

THERE. IT'S SO FUCKING SIMPLE BUT I LITERALLY CANNOT DO IT.

yeah and it's also why i wanna kill myself.
>>
>>34890951
This. Plus, as an ugly ass manlet who's had girls develop crushes for me I can say firsthand that you don't have to be a chad to have a girl become attracted to you.
>>
File: 1442324082846.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1442324082846.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>34890065
Just do what makes you comfortable. It's as simple as that. You should know what these things are. Even if it's being LESS social.
Just be the best you.
>>
I can tell from experience what I need to do. It all begins with the simple things, make your bed, wake up early, get early to bed, brush your teeth twice a day, shower everyday, stop masturbating all the time.

After I get some basic discipline from the things I described I will move on to a healthier diet and very basic entry level exercise.

If I can keep this up I will go with the now habit. It's a flexible schedule plan where you work focused on one task for 30 minutes and as a reward you get 30 minutes of play. If I can keep up with this I will reduce play to 20 minutes and then I will reduce play to 15 minutes, but I won't go lower than that to make the reward still significant. I will finish work altogether at around 8 PM and turn the computer off 1 hour before I go to sleep to improve my sleep and to not fuck up my fixed wake up time.

From there I can build and build. Discipline and focus is interconnected with everything you do, even playing games or watching a film.

I know this works but I also know you can easily gain negative momentum. Negative momentum mainly builds from being indifferent. When you start to not caring that's when you need to completely refocus. One lost day is nothing compared to weeks or months, don't hurt yourself over it. Just stay consistent, never do too much or too few things. The absolute best trait anyone should learn is being patient.
>>
Probably meds, or working out improving myself all that bullshit and getting a gf, because apparently having someone else is the only thing that makes me legitimately happy.
I've wasted many opportunities in life due to having no motivation at all, my body isn't bad and neither is my intellect, only my psychological health.
>>
>>34890065

Gone to uni.

I can feel the normieness flowing through me, all I had to do was escape my shithole house
>>
Be calmer.

\/

Study hard.

\/

Graduate in college.

\/

Study harder to become a public servant.

\/

Become a public servant.

\/

Get money.

\/

Get away from all of this, but still be around for others when they need me.

\/

Become more confident.

\/

Get gf (hopefully).

\/

Get married, have kids, become a nice husband and parent.

\/

Make myself and my family proud.

-------------------------------

That's what i think, at least.
>>
File: 1486981166793.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1486981166793.gif
404KB, 342x342px
I should be studying right now instead of shitposting at r9k
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.