[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHENEVER I WANNA HANG OUT WITH A GUY HE ALWAYS TIRES TO LEAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1485962768468.jpg (74KB, 560x913px) Image search: [Google]
1485962768468.jpg
74KB, 560x913px
WHENEVER I WANNA HANG OUT WITH A GUY HE ALWAYS TIRES TO LEAD IT TO SEX.
EVEN IF I DO LIKE HIM I JUST DON'T WANT ONLY SEX.

Genuinely hanging out with someone means a lot to me. Like going for walks and talking about boring shit or playing video games together or watching shitty anime together. But every time I am with a guy he always tries to lead it to fucking.

Tell me you robots aren't like that. What is your ideal hang out?
>>
>>34890054
thats pretty much why i'd never meet up with anyone from this board

chances are they're some kind of closet homo, which would make sense given how all the trap/fag and dudes pretending to be """fembots""" threads
>>
File: 241346563.jpg (8KB, 246x278px) Image search: [Google]
241346563.jpg
8KB, 246x278px
talking about some really autistic subject in great detail very awkwardly to someone who is much less interested in it than I am, failing to connect with them and then kicking myself for not just trying to fuck them after they leave.
>>
>is able to be picky and reject offered sex at any time
>stil complains

I wish women would fucking die already
>>
>>34890054
You sound like a boring jackass who has nothing to offer but sex, which is the only reason someone would ever suffer through a conversation with you in the first place
>>
Retard, this is why men and women shouldn't be friends.
I realized that friendship between the sexes was a myth and sustaining it is for stupid whores and sexually violent men who want to forcefully seduce the ignorant and unwary.
If I could afford the luxury, I'd go full mudslime and wouldn't even go out without a brother/father. husband chaperoning me.
>>
>>34890054
Depends if you are actually an interesting person and not a vapid whore like 90% of women
>>
>>34890090
Okay come on you could have sex if you dropped your standards to the basement (I'm talking like 400 lbs women or crack addicts)
>>
>>34890141
>jus fuck a crack addict bro
You're proving his point.
>>
no shit, that's because I don't want to invest a bunch of time into a girl I really like only for it to turn out that she wasn't interested in having a deep meaningful relationship at all
>>
>>34890083
Honestly I love listening to someone talk about their interest no matter how autistic it is. My ex use to give me 5 hour lectures on ww2. I felt as if it was soothing.

>>34890132
I don't fuck guys the first day hanging out. Or even if we are just "talking". I've seen way to many girls get pumped and dumped by Chad.

Usually after I reject sex they seem to be more attached to me as well.
>>
>>34890054
I'll be blunt, I'm a horny guy that needs a lot of fucking to come back to reality and care about people. Luckily I found a girl that gets this and knows after I exhaust from the sex actually like her company and what not. I understand it doesn't work like that for everyone. I'm sure there are many guys that after they get their dick wet just want the girl to go away.
>>
Mmm...
Well Im a kv, so I wouldnt throw myself at the girl I was dating in the first few weeks. But after a while, of course I would expect it.
And this is considering you are another prude. If you are a whore, I would want it on the first or second week.
>>
>>34890190
Come let me lecture you on how the new Pokemon TCG packs containing the consistency card replacement for Shaymin-EX after the standard rotation in September are going to impact the longterm digital booster pack trading market, baby.
>>
File: 1436841937812.jpg (79KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
1436841937812.jpg
79KB, 528x396px
>Oh no, not another opportunity to have sex!
Remove (((fembots)))
>>
>>34890054
Are you interesting? Or can all you provide are your holes. Also how are you meeting people? An app? Apps are only for pump and dumps roast, you know this, but he was looking so good in his profile right? Heres a (you) you attention seeking filth, delet yourself
>>
Make it clear you don't want sex, dummy.

...oh wait, then no guy would wanna hang out with you. Really makes you think
>>
>>34890190
>being able to spend time with ex, so much time that he lectures her on ww2
>somehow that libido male, having spent so much time being close with this filth, wants to have sex and be closer
>roast doesnt want to

Wow so /r/foreveralone lol right!? You are scum, using those boys as an emotional sponge
>just talk to me and give me attention and gifts! I won't return the favour with equal conversation and goodies, or opening my legs!

What a surprise, females are all the same. Same game, Different niche. Hope they all die out, but they can't even do that right and use suicide as a stunt to get more attention. Is there anything more degenerate than the female?

One day, robot wiafus and sperm on sperm fertilization will eliminate the "need" for these wretches
>>
>>34890054
Well, I really like both to be quite honest, while sex being only a bonus. I quite enjoy having fun with my gf doing stuff we both like.
>>
File: IMG_0258.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>girls want to just be (((friends)))

I have friends, friends who are way more interesting and i can talk to them about Lord of the Rings or whatever other nerdy shit for hours and hours. Women are incapable of having a deep political discourse without me having to explain everything to them all the time.

I dont NEED more friends, i want a GIRLFRIEND who i can talk about my emotions with and have sex with. Now fuck off roastie, either accept youre uninteresting and try to not be so boring or realize as you are all your good for is your body
>>
>>34890054
Piss off you whore.
>>
>>34890054
>all these replies

It proves that men are monsters who only care about getting their dick wet rather than any emotional connection.

Most of you guys would pump and dump if you could
>>
>>34890054
No one cares about hanging out with you, you stupid bitch. >>34891453 Put it best, anything you'd ever have to say about something is unbelievably shallow compared to a conversation with any guy. It's like talking to a little baby. You don't know anything, you don't have any original thoughts or ideas, and you're fucking stupid. Yes, I just want to have sex with you. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a beta male, and lying too.

t. normie
>>
>>34890054

Why would you hang out with anyone of the opposite gender if you don't want to shag them? That shit doesn't make any sense, it's not like females have anything useful to say or anything meaningful to add to your life in terms of friendship.
>>
File: 1413944198391.jpg (181KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1413944198391.jpg
181KB, 923x633px
>>34890054
You are not an interesting person.
>>
>>34890054
know your place you fucking bitch. you are on male space only. go fuck yourself cunt
>>
>>34891510
Are you fucking kidding me? Men love emotional connections more than women could ever possibly understand. The only problem is the fact that women are incapable of forming a meaningful friendship with males due to the princess mentality they have. Plus, women never do anything for men to show them that they care in any meaningful way. At least bros can talk to each other behind closed doors without them talking shit behind each other's backs.
>>
File: 1383704541570.jpg (21KB, 288x328px) Image search: [Google]
1383704541570.jpg
21KB, 288x328px
>I want your time and attention for free without giving pussy back
>>
Roasties are getting absolutely rekt right now in this thread
>>
File: 1486956851168.jpg (52KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486956851168.jpg
52KB, 500x488px
>>34891694
This tread does nothing but prove that men are retarded.
No wonder why you all are alone.
>>
Go hang out with chicks then. You're an uninteresting dumb whore. Why would guys wanna "hang out" with you?
>>
>>34890054
Viola is that you? Lmao
>>
>>34890054
You are not a man, why should a man treat you like his best bro? Men enjoy the company of other men - they come to women for sex.
>>
>>34891715
Don't be so mad, Roastie.

Oreginolobolo
>>
>'why can't a find a guy who doesn't want sex?'
>comes to board where all the guys constantly complain about how miserable their lives are because they never getting sex
>>
>>34890054
then hang out with girls if you want someone that wont try to have sex with you fucking drama queen
>>
>>34890190
99% women will drop a guy immediately if they give an autism speech on ww2 or anything guys like
>>
>>34891715
>implying all men are retarded
>Implying men didn't invent nearly ever single piece of technology ever

Wew, roast...
>>
>>34890119
>spot the rape victim!
>>
A late night car ride, be it cruising, or hooning. Discussing some deep shit. Maybe seeing the environment, if its nice. Hell i do that by myself already.
>>
>>34891756
OP is bait in case you hadn't noticed

Or at least I choose to believe no person can be that honestly retarded
>>
>>34891715

men are retarded
women are crazy
i'd already have a gf
if i wasn't so lazy
>>
>>34890141

not when i have a 4 inch benis and am below average looking. Even 1/10 400 pound women have a line of beta average looking men lining up via dating app/sites to fuck them. With a 4 inch benis, I have to find a woman that isn't obese.
>>
>>34891381
Right you are, Ken! I'm giving you a high-5 for the day.
>>
>>34891510
fair deal since women only want our money,utility,protection and attention. oh wait that is not fair we have more to offer then women.
>>
>>34891715
this is nothing compare to how women treat men after we build civilization and protected women for years. you ungrateful feminist cunts want us all kill and only have a few men as slaves to continue running society then putting us in cages after serving our duty.
>>
>>34891985
You're delusional my guy
>>
File: 1487100839562s.jpg (3KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1487100839562s.jpg
3KB, 125x98px
>>34890054
>I'm an idiot who can't navigate even the most basic social situations
>this is somehow everyone else's fault but mine
>>
>i like him :3
>BUT NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM EWWWW
kill yourself jesus
>>
>>34891381
>I won't return the favour with equal conversation and goodies
i do though, checkmate atheists
>>
>>34890078
Traps aren't homo.
>>
>>34892197
More like she doesn't know him well enough and she's afraid he's just going to fuck her and dump her and break her heart
>>
>>34892285
At least you understand, anon.
>>
I'm a girl (male) and when I hang out with guy friends they always vehemently explain how they don't like me or anything and try to make the situation 'not weird' I guess, but they always end up wanting to have sex with me too. I don't even like guys.
>>
>>34890054
In fairness you seem dull, of course they'd only talk to you for sex.
>>
>>34890054
I hate to break it to you darling, but women just aren't intellectually stimulating like men. I've met so many girls who say they're passionate about things only to be disappointed by the fact that most of the knowledge on said passion is sadly even less then a full Wikipedia articles worth. If I am hanging out with a woman and have to dumb myself down for a few hours watching fucking cat videos we better get physical later on. If i want someone to hang out with and discuss worthwhile shit and not have sex with me I'll just call up a dude since 99 percent of the time they're company is more enjoyable. Trade offs for trade offs
>>
>>34890054
>She wants the guy who treats her as gf
>She doesnt want to treat him as bf (giving sex)
Double standards at it's best
>>
>WHENEVER I WANNA HANG OUT WITH A GUY HE ALWAYS TIRES TO LEAD IT TO SEX.

but what if someone never tried to lead anything to sex? nothing would happen and he would die in a pile of dust
>>
>>34890054
No robots aren't like that. Chads and normies are. And they are on this board. But I'm a robot. I'm too much of a coward to steer a conversation towards anything remotely sexual and I'll wait for you to do it.
>>
>>34891913
>you start your chores after taking an addy
>Chad pulls her hair while she calls him daddy
>>
>>34890054

>tfw no growling angry wan wan
>>
>>34890054
Post location, I have a girlfriend and only really talk to her so another friend could be nice. Maybe we could hang out
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.