[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1568.jpg (291KB, 700x428px) Image search: [Google]
1568.jpg
291KB, 700x428px
Is Islam the ultimate evil or the ultimate redpill?

I mean, muslims are violent, impulsive, stupid barbaric beasts, and their religion is so restrictive that pretty much nothing is allowed, music, dogs, sculptures, drawing, movies, video games, iconoclasty, their ideal life is just beating head against the groung 5 times a day and tormenting women and children rest of the time

BUT, holy fuck, are they redpilled on women and family.

It seems to me that if Islam got some reforms going like christianity did + muslims were white (civilized) people instead of moslty rabid arabs and niggers it would be a pretty good system to combat leftism
>>
File: 148342849385.jpg (27KB, 547x338px) Image search: [Google]
148342849385.jpg
27KB, 547x338px
>>34889427
>muslims are violent, impulsive, stupid barbaric beasts, and their religion is so restrictive that pretty much nothing is allowed, music, dogs, sculptures, drawing, movies, video games, iconoclasty, their ideal life is just beating head against the groung 5 times a day and tormenting women and children rest of the time
you need to stop browsing /pol/
>>
>>34889487
This
But considering this is a baitpost designed to bait both sides into a shitstorm, let's keep it at that.

But really tho nice bait, I was almost going to write a paper on how fking retarded this post is.
>>
>>34889427
>
I mean, muslims are violent, impulsive, stupid barbaric beasts, and their religion is so restrictive that pretty much nothing is allowed, music, dogs, sculptures, drawing, movies, video games, iconoclasty, their ideal life is just beating head against the groung 5 times a day and tormenting women and children rest of the time
Unpleasant as that may seem, its the next step of human evolution. Only this spartan utilitarianism, a hivemind where distractions like art or personal pursuits are lost, will help us get off this rock and conquer the stars.
>>
>>34889487
>>muslims are violent, impulsive, stupid barbaric beasts

The only places where this doesn't apply are the heavily westernized ones (like Turkey and Tunisia) the rest are exactly like that. Fuck Saudi Arabia sentence a woman to 40 lashes because she was raped.

The truth of the matter is, if you're an edgelord you think Islam is great. Otherwise you think it's barbarism.
>>
>>34889487
>>34889578
Prove him wrong,
oh... wait...
you can't...
haha
b t f o
>>
>>34889427
The liberals are correct o point out those protesters are all over Europe always writing in English and photographed close up so it looks like they're a greater number and accredited to a Jewish photographer.

Islam is evil. They are the orcs of the world but they're not the redpill they're just pawns in the divide a conquer machinations of the real enemy. Whoever they might be.
>>
>>34889686
>islam is evil
>they are the orcs

life is a not a grand fantasy book. muslims are just regular people, believe it or not.
>>
>>34889733
>muslims are people

then why do they act like animals not like "regular people"?
>>
>>34889427
Even if it was, Islam is for CHADS ONLY. If a Robot converts to Islam and goes to the middle east, you WILL end up in a suicide vest and charging towards your enemy.
ONLY Chad gets a harem of wives in Ilsam, it is NOT a religion for robots and betas.
>>
>>34889733
Yeah just regular people, who want to kill you. Fucking Kuffar.
>>
>>34889788
t. someone who's only learn about islam through internet memes
>>
>>34889801
Have you ever known any muslims?
>>
>>34889806
>>34889733
>>34889487
>islamic shills
>on MY /r9k/
Sorry Abdul but robots won't fall for it, you'll have to find betas to use as suicide bombers somewhere else.
>>
cultural marxism bois

the western popular culture is fucked, there is no prominent counter culture, while the mainstream is training the new generatation to be submissive and obedient.

Radical islam can be seen as the opposite of this, amassing on the edges of western culture as the answer to all this degeneracy that is being normalized by the media

Look at art, look at music, look at theatre, it's all turning to shit. The ideal of beauty is being turned on its head, with the post modernist, capitalist machine mass producing literal shit and labeling it as the new pinnacle of beauty and human accomplishment that mankind should strive for.
>>
>>34889812
Yep. Where I live is about 0.4% Muslim (I think, I can't remember the exact percentage). I where I live is also where one of those Muslim pedo rings was found.

Muslims aren't "regular people" at least not the majority I knew when growing up, in fact I think I've only met one (1) that was anything close to a "regular person".
>>
>>34889833
>MY /r9k/

/r9k/ doesn't belong to jews who want to propogate Zionism.
>>
>>34889866
So you live in a place with 0,4% muslims and you say you have known enough of them to speak about them in general terms?
>>
>>34889893
The basic idea of statistics is that a small sample allows you to infer things about the population. My conclusion is:
>Muslims are the literal antithesis of everything I hold dear.
>>
>>34889833
>accusing people of being shills
>on a alt-right shill thread
>>
>>34889487
nice try mohammed

oreganeo
>>
>>34889844
>the western popular culture is fucked, there is no prominent counter culture, while the mainstream is training the new generatation to be submissive and obedient
how can that be true when the mainstream is telling everyone to rebolt
>>
>>34889924
>>Muslims are the literal antithesis of everything I hold dear.

So what do you hold dear?
>>
>>34889950
bashing women for having pre marital sex
>>
>>34889634
You know that the "heavily Westernized ones" are the majority right? I just got back from Morocco and there are people drinking and smoking on every corner
>>
File: deadkikeonastick.jpg (85KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
deadkikeonastick.jpg
85KB, 960x955px
>>34889868
>calls me a zionist for being anti-islam, as if a person can only be one or the other
>acts like Islam isn't an offshoot of Judaism
Nice try quasi-kike

>>34889931
>saying muslims are violent goatfuckers is shilling the altright now
OP can also fuck off my board, but islamic shills doubly so. At least /pol/ isn't going to strap betas into bomb vests.
>>
>>34889427
Honestly, I don't even care about that stuff, I just don't want their culture overtaking my own. I think their people are ugly, their religious fanaticism is disgusting.

Even moderate Muslims clearly have an ingroup bias and will do anything they can to infect our nice, non-shit country.
>>
>>34889950
Among other things:
>Freedom of religion
>It's fine to be a faggot/trans
>Sex outside of marriage is fine and no ones concern but the parties involved
>Drinking and partying, again fine
>If you want to be a strong independent womyn go right a head
>The earth is a sphere and about 4.5 billion years old
>Equal representation before the law for all people regardless of gender, orientation, race, etc

There's oh so many things.
>>
>>34889980
>complains about being called a zionist
>immediately assumes other people are muslims

Just shut up you goddamn philistine. You belong on Skadi larping as an Odinist along with Varg.
>>
>>34889971
>One country not being a shithole under Islam negates all the other Islamic shitholes
If you want to talk about small sample sizes, you just used one.
>>
>>34890014

So basically liberalism? Hedonistic normiedom. Fair enough.
>>
>>34889947
They're making people militantly against "islamophobia" which is a legitimate fear
>>
>>34890014
>normie shit
Why are you on /r9k/?
>>
>>34889971
Not really:
>The whole of the Middle east
>Pakistan
>Afghanistan
>Bangladesh
>Parts of southern africa
>Burma (and probably other parts out there)

Really the only westernise ones are Turkey (which seems to be going backwards) some North African countries (which again seem to be going backwards).
>>
>>34890025
>Defending Islam in a thread full of Islamic shils
>"H-How dare you call me a muslim!"
Did you get brain damage from all that childhood mental trauma when you got ass-raped by your shitskin countrymen while on the bus?

Get off my board.

>>34890014
Also get off my board, women don't deserve equal rights, they don't take up equal responsibilities nor can they HANDLE having equal responsibilities.
>>
>>34890039
>>34890073
>Only normalfags can want to live in a social libertarian utopia

Sure thing senpai.
>>
File: 1486802426102.png (58KB, 2760x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486802426102.png
58KB, 2760x2000px
>>34890108
>the islamic shills they're everywhere AAAhhhh

you are a sad little man, schlomo.
>>
>>34890130
>social libertarian
>utopia
More like recipe for the collapse of civilization as more and more men drop out of society because women won't fuck them.
>>
>>34890130
Why do you call it social libertarian? Are you so ashamed of being a liberal? Does it trigger some cognitive dissonance in you or what?
>>
>>34890153
Yeah I'd much sooner live one of those glorious Middle eastern countries.
>>
Oh fucking damnit guys I warned you about the bait yet here you are discussing something that will have no meaningful outcome. We've had this thread countless times and when has it ever ended well?
>>
>>34890172
"Liberal" has baggage, and given what modern liberals believe (muh safe spaces, muh nasty words, muh all cultures are equal) it really seems like a better word to describe what I believe.
>>
>>34889427
the ultimate evil
LISTEN NIGGA: why would ANYFUCKINGBODY think this bullshit religion is a continuation of abrahamic religion when the shit was created 600 years after those two? muhammad's dumb ass literally copied and pasted+ add some other shit into his book and lots of it contradicts common sense. like what the fuck? allah is literally a female moon bitch and to control the people he just made that the one god and added all this other shit into it. I hate this "religion" more than anything.

it's actually a political book as well but fuck this stupid shit
>>
>>34889427
It's the latter, though red pills are technically haram
Allahu akbar
>>
>>34890221
>muh safe spaces, muh nasty words, muh all cultures are equal

but these are just a continuation of the enlightenment ideals that liberalism is built on.

you just put muh infront of them to demean them.
>>
>>34889427
Sad that you're so wrong.

Let me tell you a taqqiyah free secret. Are you ready? Every single thing you described is CULTURE of the most retardedly oppressive regimes (Saudi and Iran). Almost none of which is present in Islam.

>Countries that are being bombed by infidels tend not to have particularly strong infrastructure. Give us a few decades of freedom from americunts and watch.

Go read the Qur'an you infidel. Not the broken up, misquoted, dues vult selected verses from some fox news sponsored site. But the actual, normal translation, regular kind.
>>
>>34889427

Moar liek Saria Law for Britain!

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=2548&n=saria.swf
>>
>>34890344
and how do you excuse the way muslims act in the west? the safe, prosperous western countries that are not bombed by the infidel? the rapes? shara zones? pedophile rings? terrorist attacks? sexual harrasment? how do you exlain that? and don't give me that "they come from warzones" excuse, many muslims who act like this were born in the west and never experienced war, only comfy lifestyle thank to white people's hard work and taxes
>>
>>34890410
It isn't any diference from Black and Mexican crime in America.
>>
>>34890308
>but these are just a continuation of the enlightenment ideals that liberalism is built on.

Not really, take free speech, that's an enlightenment idea, modern liberalism wants to take it away. And in what world are "safe spaces" the continuation of enlightenment ideas? The whole idea of the enlightenment was saying things that weren't socially acceptable, Voltaire for example was imprisoned twice and had to seek refuge in England for a time.

Sure liberalism was built from the ideas formed in this time, but as the movement grew it morphed and fractured. Saying modern liberalism anything like it's classical version is saying Mormonism is like Judaism.

>you just put muh infront of them to demean them.

Well spotted.
>>
>>34890495
It's the introduction of another different (and incompatible) culture. It's similar in terms of crime, except they also want to be the dominant culture. No fucking thanks. Everyone wants to be on top when it comes down to it, and I don't want to give up my spot for a shitty religion.
>>
File: IMG_20170126_213804.jpg (184KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_213804.jpg
184KB, 721x960px
>>34889427

Who cares ?

It's certain not like YOU are going to do anything about it

You're a powerless entity, just like me, and just like everyone else

However, unlike ME, you're a self proclaimed INSIGNIFICANCE...

(anyone who falls for the stupid 'anonymous' bullshit is obviously making a decision that they are an irrelevant droplet of mist amongst the background fog of faceless, powerless, cowardly failure)

So...

Here's your BIG CHANCE, toughguy'...

The NSA is watching....

All of us are

Tell us what YOU plan on doing about it.

EGG ZACK LEE 'WHAT' DO YOU INTEND ON DOING TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM YOUR SELF-PERCEIVED 'SCOURGE' OF ANOTHER RELIGION ?

(two points I'd like to make)

1: since you mentioned MUSLIMS and ISLAM instead of using the term 'radical Palestinians', it's quite obvious that you are referring to a religious battle. This means you are obviously a Christian, and I think the whole world would agree that Christians are the stupidest, least educated, small minded, most invasive, idiotic, dangerous pieces of shit on earth, and unlike the Muslims you are not actually devoted to your religion at all, and you have never actually studied theology, and you will believe anything that gets shovel dead your greedy, lazy little throat, as long as it fits your incessant need to feel superior and self righteous... Therefore, you can fuck yourself, because obviously NO WOMAN is going to fuck you... ZELDA BOY

2: anyone who logs into this website automatically has a modified bios rootkit embedded on to their system by the National Security Agency... it's not just that they're monitoring you while you are here... they literally embed a modified rootkit on to your BIOS, inherently meaning that no matter how many times you do a system restore, the minute you power your computer back up, the BIOS RE-EMBEDS the rootkit...

Furthermore, anyone on a laptop (any manufacturer), or anyone who purchased their computer (desktop or laptop) online has a BUILT IN ROOTKIT
>>
File: moustache.jpg (31KB, 350x436px) Image search: [Google]
moustache.jpg
31KB, 350x436px
The NSA actually has an ongoing program for years running now, a subset of the Program for Information Storage & Management (PRISM) where ANY LAPTOP and ANY COMPUTER PURCHASED ONLINE is first shipped same day to a secret government location where a special chip is installed by NSA technicians, then the computer is rerouted back through the manufacturer and onto you

The chip looks exactly like a normal piece of standard issue hardware for the computer, but it is a lookalike dummy that directly connects you to a multitude of their mirrors for monitoring.

( at least that the exact system they were using before Edward Snowden released all of the information, and since the world now knows all about that, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't have already eliminated that entire process and just completely mandated that every single computer manufactured includes their chips, eliminating the need for the shipping and the actual installation by technicians)

SO YEAH.....

BIG SHOT....

TELL ME WHAT YOUR PLAN IS FOR YOUR RELIGIOUS WAR AGAINST ISLAM

You're probably one of the stupidest 'geniuses' I've ever seen in my life
>>
File: PicsArt_02-14-03.55.42.jpg (292KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-14-03.55.42.jpg
292KB, 1500x1125px
Look, guys.....

Trust me I'm fully aware that I carefully craft my words to leave the impression that the person you think I am is an arrogant opinionated asshole... that is by design... Of course I am fully capable of controlling what I say and how I say it...

If you think you don't like me, it's because 'I made you think that you don't like me'....

But I'm really actually on your side... The only difference between you and me is I am not going to cater to your childish incessant desires to seek validation and be patronized for your fear of rejection and fear of trying, which is why you are Your Own Worst Enemy and why you never get off your ass and find out if you can accomplish anything or not

Consider me to be a grandfather figure who's on your side but if you're out squabbling in the backyard... You don't want me coming back out on the back porch... because when I come out on the back porch I'm going to take a switch to your ass and it's going to be for your own good

I have been doing full-blown internet trolling since the very first chat rooms when it was still called the darknet and the term internet didn't even exist yet

I have actually been there to watch the DEevolution of the human race and the literal vaporizing of the standard IQ level

I'm on your side because you guys are actually the smartest there is out there right now... You are the cream of the crop

Unfortunately the cream of the crop has yet to learn how to put aside all of their over-analysis and fears of their own shadows

So.....

Yeah.....

AGAIN, BRAINIACS.....

Tell me your detailed plans for your upcoming holy war against Islam

Are you really this stupid?

Are you aware that right now, each of you could be getting your dick sucked ?

The only person that's preventing you from doing this is YOU

So why don't you stop acting this way? It's not helping you at all... One day you're going to turn around and realize that you flushed the most valuable years of your life down the toilet
>>
>>34889427
Islam is for fucking autists.
>>
>>34891442

AUTIST: a completely NON-EXISTENT WORD, typed out by an uneducated idiot who has absolutely no training in Psychology whatsoever, no girlfriend, no real life friends, no testicles, no self confidence, no self-esteem, and absolutely no plans on ever changing things for the better because he is a coward

However you have managed to finally succeed at at least one thing

Using predictable, hackneyed, repetitive, redundant, effeminate, infantile, trendy sissyboy catchphrases....

CONGRATULATIONS, SEXLESS !!
>>
>>34890527
>Not really, take free speech, that's an enlightenment idea, modern liberalism wants to take it away.

Do you think incitement of violence should be protected by free speach?

>And in what world are "safe spaces" the continuation of enlightenment ideas?

The ideal of tolerance and inclusivity. Protection from persecution.

>The whole idea of the enlightenment was saying things that weren't socially acceptable, Voltaire for example was imprisoned twice and had to seek refuge in England for a time.

It wasn't to say things that aren't socially acceptable, it just happened that what they said wasn't.

>Saying modern liberalism anything like it's classical version

Outside of America, it is.
>>
>>34889427
i think in hundreds of years from now, we will look back and say, these people were right. they were just trying to save western civilization from destroying itself through degeneracy
>>
>>34891565
Your theory would be nice

If it held water

However, you seem to think 'Western Civilization' was at one time free of degeneracy...

Benjamin Franklin was facing 13 charges of rape when we shipped him off to France to party for a while

George Washington had a British accent and cheated on his wife incessantly, as well he also had legendarily flamboyantly gay zebra and cheetah skin decorations and saddles as a permanent fixture on his horse

Also, the term 'western civilization' seems to suggest we were ever even vaguely civilized

Please name a time when we were civilized over here

Was it during the years that we raped and murdered the natives? Or was it during the civil war? Perhaps you're referring to the wild wild west, or maybe the years of prohibition, or maybe it's the civil rights injustices of the 40s 50s and 60s or was it when we invented the nuclear bomb or perhaps it was when we invented AIDS ?

Dude

You seem like a good guy

But it appears you've fallen for the brainwashing shit hook line and sinker
>>
>>34889795
Yeah tell that to me a beta muslim as matter of fact you would find a lot of muslim beta's in our middle clAsses
>>
>>34891550
I understand why they have the green text and its intended purpose >however I don't like doing things the way everyone else does them so I invent my own rules 24/7....

The real thing I don't like about the great text is you don't have to use that format to do a point-counterpoint demonstration, and inherently by using the stupid green text function for its intended purpose, you end up looking just like all of these other mind-numbingly unoriginal fools who repeat the exact same behavior as everybody else in here and mimic the exact same trendy effeminate catchphrases as everybody else in here and seem to be so afraid of standing out or being original...

... while they continue to point their finger at the rest of the world and call them normies

I urge you to rethink your entire behavioral pattern

Do you actually think that you're ever going to accomplish the things you wish to accomplish by behaving exactly like everybody else?

( especially when the 'everybody else' that you are 'behaving like' have never accomplished a God damn thing in their lives )
>>
>>34889427
>I mean, muslims are violent, impulsive, stupid barbaric beasts, and their religion is so restrictive that pretty much nothing is allowed, music, dogs, sculptures, drawing, movies, video games, iconoclasty, their ideal life is just beating head against the groung 5 times a day and tormenting women and children rest of the time
Stop viewing the Quran in a completely scientific and literal manner. It was written by a man of God, not a scientist or a fortune teller. Most of the quranic verses are metaphors and devices made so you can apply the correct judgement on every decision you make in you life, and not whether you can listen to music or not, or if you can play videogames or not.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.