[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has missed chances with girls before? You know, when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Who here has missed chances with girls before?

You know, when she fancies you and wants you but you either don't fancy her because your standards are too high or you're too much of a beta cuck to actually pursue her.

I've missed around 3.
>>
Around 4 for me, cringeworthy as fuck to think about again
>>
>>34889020
>tfw missed at least five chances with high school oneitis
>could have kissed her multiple times
>once she was drunk and I was sober so I didn't wanna take advantage
>once she had just come out of a terrible time with her family and was crying so I didn't wanna take advantage
>once she was literally lying down in my lap looking up at the stars but she was fucking wasted so i didn't wanna do it

>tfw wasted all these chances with high school oneitis but am completely over her, made myself into a better person and kept the moral highground
I may still be a virgin but at least it's by choice now, fucking stacies try and talk to me but I'm too autism to reciprocate
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>34889350
forgot pic
origunal
>>
>>34889020
>Who here has missed chances with girls before?

More than 10, but I don't care.
They weren't wife-tier and I'm not interested in casual relationship.
>>
All them wanted me to asslick them (not literally) and give them all my attention. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1486552348715.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1486552348715.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
how do you get in contact with girls?
>>
>>34889020

id rather not think about it, but 6. Im a fucking oblivious dumbshit. Theyre all getting boned now.
>>
I missed a chance with a qt who had a crush on me when we were in high school because when we were getting to know eachother I thought she said she was moleman and laughed in her face because it was so unexpected.
Turned out she'd said mormon.
She didn't talk to me again after that.
>>
>could have fucked 14 year old friend when i got her drunk at 14
>could have fucked at least 5 other girls through out highschool

Im too much of a pussy to do anything though.
>>
File: 1467690226585.png (259KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467690226585.png
259KB, 800x600px
I'm actually not a terrible looking guy and get flirted with occasionally but I have zero interest in a relationship with a woman. I gave it a shot in HS, where I had 5 girls trying to be my gf, wasn't impressed, glad I kept my virginity.
>>
2 times for me
>tfw one of them literally said "I fancy you Anon" directly to my face
>still too subtle for my autistic brain to pick up on
>>
>>34889020
2 times
> first don't got the hints
> second she lost her phone.
On second, I maybe gonna see her this summer but by the time she probably has a boyfriend already. So wish me luck.
>>
INTERACTIONS WITH GIRLS

NORMIES

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NORMANS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>first was with high school oneitis
>plan on asking her to prom, day comes where I'm gonna do it
>overhear her saying she agreed to be someone else's date the day before
>I'd been planning for weeks, literally would've gotten the date if I'd asked any earlier

>second time was a few years ago at work
>cute girl works with me
>fap to her a lot
>she's always friendly when we're working together
>always asking me silly questions about my life or whatever
>day I'm quitting
>she gets sort of upset
>asks if I have social media or something to stay in touch
>nope
>3 hours later I realize I could have tapped that teen ass multiple times
>>
>>34889020
About a dozen times and it sucked every time. I almost lost my v card to this SJW girl who really wanted my dick but every time I got close I just froze up. Also it was hard to get into the mood when she kept droning on about feminism and black rights.
>>
>>34889020
2 times
They have shown interest in me (kissed the 1st girl), but I was too autistic and off-putting to make them fall in love with me so they just backed off and though "nah, screw it, I deserve Chad"
>>
>be a fat beta virgin at age 15
>eventually lose weight and get some confident
>get a qt gf at age 17
>have to refuse every girl since then because i have a gf

welp
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.