[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men in modern relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: zolta_prasa11.jpg (208KB, 470x662px) Image search: [Google]
zolta_prasa11.jpg
208KB, 470x662px
What do men offer in modern relationships?

I am genuinely curious since all traditional roles (being breadwinner or protecting from danger) are pretty much obsolete for this generation and it doesnt seem like men are capable of changing fast enough.
>>
>>34888494
Good men and women worthy of marrying are hard to find these days and I'm thinking it's going to keep getting worse. The traditional family model of the 1960s is all but completely phased out and now we have career women and stay at home dads. Despite this, a good partner is still going to love you and support you. You won't be going through life alone and you will have someone to meet at home with at the end of the day, who is committed to you and no one else. And when you find someone you love and decide to spend your life with them, they give you a reason for all your wageslaving and suffering because you know it pays for your life together. This is why robots will always despair for love. Because no matter how much gender roles change and how much women have deviated from their roles as virtuous, domestic supporters, you know they will always be the only thing able to fill the void created by your unending desire for the companionship of someone else
>>
Men offer the same things they did before, women offer less.
>>
>>34888736
But what are those things and are they relevant?

Women (especially childless in their 20ties) earn a decent amount of money. There is no need "for protection" like there was for centuries before.

Things that women offered (children, emotional support & intimacy, being a good listener, creating good atmosphere in home, etc) seem to be as relevant a always, while men ones decreased.
>>
>>34888494
We are typically breadwinners, caregivers, and home makers now. We are expected to do everything that both genders do while the other half can choose what they want to do. Doesn't matter if you work 5 10's to take care of all the bills and make sure everything is paid for, you'd better get home and start cooking dinner while your wife sat on the couch all day watching TV and doing things that really are not that time consuming or difficult
>>
>>34888841
From my experience its women who now fullfull all those roles while men enjoy vidya or tv (if they are older) for days.
>>
>>34888494
Women are incapable of living happily without men. They need the emotional stability and leadership a man provides.

Lone women go insane and get 9 cats.
>>
>>34888967
I know quite a few lone women who are doing fine for decades.

What if you are emotionally stable and have no need for leadership? Its not like many modern men are great at being leaders too.
>>
>>34888967
This. The problem is the West is massively cucked. Abandoning thousand years old templates for solid relationships will destroy western society. Unfortunately, women don't care about culture, so if the West doesn't get uncucked soon, they will simply be replaced by a different patriarchal society.
>>
>>34888494
The average man offers nothing. The state has taken over all his functions. So women flock to the chads who offer (to their lizardbrain) high quality genes and to their conscious brain - sexual pleasure and luxuries.
>>
this >>34889043
women hark on about how toxic masculinity is and how white men should be made to wear chastity cages but then they lust after big black guys who slap their ass at the club
>>
>>34888494
Top kek women took jobs away from men and still expect them to earn more and take care of them.
>>
>>34889105
I agree but are they wrong in doing so if the state offers all an average guy could?
>>
>>34889043
This is why western women who are utterly confused opt for degenerate Chads. The degenerate Chad is the only one still capable of beating (psychologically or physically) feral western women into their natural place. When a feral western woman is made to submit she is ellated to escape the artificial conditioning and expectations put on her by western society (ambition, career, self-reliance and so on). Unfortunately outside of clinically insane Chads who are a threat to commit all kinds of criminal behavior, there are no other men in West who can fight against the rising tide of social indoctrination and propaganda. It will take a miracle for the Western man as a collective to place feral western women back into the place they belong and domesticate them yet again. We might even already be past that point. Instead it is more feasible that a strong patriarchal culture will simply replace the west and domesticate western women on a mass level. Ironically this will take by force and completely against all feminist dogma, but after a short resistance (being as ineffective as any female resistance is) western women will simply desert and happily assume the position they always wanted. I can only imagine what kind of reaction this will have on western men who will not only see this big boogeyman of feminism collapse like a house of cards but even more than that, see the mass adoration of women who will gladly submit to a strong patriarchy.
>>
>>34888719
wow beautifull i want to die now
>>
>>34889189
If the state provided state-sponsored waifus, the women would have nothing to offer either.

A mirror image of today's men's position in society would be women without voting rights or the ability to participate in the workforce, competing with mass state-sponsored waifus for the ability to hook their guy.
>>
>>34889014
That is because they have a good social group and probably beta orbiters to keep her sane. The rest of the girls with little friends are showing sings of becomig crazy cat ladies and deperation.
>>
>>34889280
>A mirror image of today's men's position in society would be women without voting rights or the ability to participate in the workforce, competing with mass state-sponsored waifus for the ability to hook their guy.
Why?
Men have all rights possible, its not state's fault they arent able to be anything more than walking ATMs and guardians, like in past.

Men who are able to offer anything more seem to have decent relationships.
>>
>>34889320
It's not state's role to become the provider. The basically take men's money and use it however they want. A mirror image of this is taking what women's role is by instituting state sponsored waifus and let women compete with them for men. It's not the state's fault if women aren't able to offer anything more than state sponsored waifus.
>>
>>34888494
Leadership, guidance, stability, it's more just the weight of a man's word vs. a woman's frivolities

>>34888736
because they were removed from the home by capitalism. I'm certainly not against it but it's fucked stuff up a lot.

>>34888835
So you're a cuck with no idea of your own worth and are trying to justify something here? Or make an excuse for why you're not dating? What's this about anon. Be honest.

>>34888918
It can be both. We both work all day, I come home, pay bills, decide our investments, track our spending, decide on the budget for the night/week/month and if/where we're going to go out, what level of food we're going to eat, etc. if we should do anything recreational wise, etc. I do a slight bit of cleaning when I feel like it but otherwise she takes care of the house. She does her crafty bullshit and I get on my 1.2k+ steam library and play whatever for the night.

Both are possible.

>>34888967
Yep.

>>34889014
And the second a man shows up in the picture they would bow to him. Not literally, but you get the point. There's also no male impact offsetting the batshit female insanity so who knows what's going on behind the scenes. easy odds on forever spinster mode of puritin cleanliness, absolute shitshow of lack of caring or effort at home, or 10 thousand shoes in the closet because no man to control spending.

>>34889043
I'm very concerned that people are actually listening to women. That the bleeding heart mentality has been allowed to grow and that the HUGELY vocal minority that is women have been allowed to shape...anything, in the US. It's already lead to disaster, it will ruin us. Thank god Trump was able to head off at least a portion of it. HOpefully the republicans can beat "progress" back to where it was pre-Obummer.

>>34889105
YOU offer nothing. The average man offers himself.

>>34889145
Because black men are still animals. White men have become weak and effeminate and actually agree to them.
>>
>>34889290
>girls with little friends

People with little friends and/or social contacts are going crazy in general. That just human thing, not gender one.
>>
>>34888494
>being breadwinner
>obsolete
Underage b&
>>
>>34889356
>basically take men's money
You are aware that both genders pay taxes?
>>
>>34889320
>Male rights

Even dogs have more rights then the average guy. They have peta and dog shelters. Males dont have any rights the moment they have sex with a girl. No father choice rights,the right to defend himself in a fight with a girl, or to even defend himself in court during a false rape case.
>>
>>34889362
Cont.

>>34889145
"Toxic masculinity" disgusts me. It's exactly what attracted women to men as long as the two genders have existed and it's all that's keeping us from ruin. Fuck off feminism.

>>34889183
Women were forced into the job market because otherwise we wouldn't be able to afford housing. After they went in, the cost increased to the point where they HAVE to go in because "they" know how much to push us before we can't handle any more.

>>34889234
> miracle
The issue is that almost no one wants that miracle. Chads and other dominant men have their pick, for the most part. The typical male is not an effeminate twig armed long haired/bearded faggot on a bicycle. Castrated by society. Suits, guybros, military guys, etc. are now rare. Masculinity is now rare. No one wants to pull out of it because the polarization is to their benefit/comfort.

One can only hope the feminist movement attempts to overthrow Trump (The government) so that actual men can take over and hammer them into submission after their 2-3 month rule in which we're reduced to africa standards, the power grid fails, the economy is destroyed, mental health runs rampant, drugs are everywhere, and I get to beat the shit out of people with a hammer because my dad spanked me.

>>34889280
please gib sex robots.

>>34889290
I didn't consider the beta orbiters. Now she has the male attention she desires without any need to work for it. True.

>>34889356
under the Dem's it is.
>>
>>34889399
Are you aware that men pay most of the taxes and women benefit the most from the welfare state?
>>
>>34889399
You are aware that women have 10, 20, 100x as many programs that throw the money back at them then men do, and that women pay far less towards anything, right?
>>
File: 1486667605828.jpg (59KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
1486667605828.jpg
59KB, 640x451px
>>34888719
Ha gayyyy

Organism
>>
Nothing really. Mercifully women have biological driven urges for a mate that'll make them shack up with us even when it's illogical. So just be thankful for that. Though they'll probably divorce you when their kids become teens/finish high school because their maternal needs are fulfilled. UNLESS you have the bigger paycheck.

Otherwise, it's sayonara Bob.
>>
>women fell for the serpent's lies
>got us kicked out of Eden

>women fell for the Jews lies
>created feminism and ruined society

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM
>>
Holy shit you guys make it sound like males are useless
>>
>>34889538
You forgot that men listened to them both times.
>>
>>34889558
Because that's their view of themselves. It's a mark on how fucked up society in the US is becoming that men actually think THEY are useless.
>>
>>34889939
Then again, they're also massive fucking pussies with no drive or dedication that don't have the capabilities to pull themselves up and make themselves worth something, so it's a bit of both.
>>
>>34889952
Somebody always has to be the loser. Pulling yourself up just means putting someone else down .
>>
>>34888719
comforting and pleasnt too see a genuinealy good post once in a while or forever around these parts
>>
Like, my gf says i make her feel safe and protected. All i do is;

She tells me problem, I say "ah It'll be alright. You're a strong girl, you can do it. Your friends, your family and I love you loads and are here to help you.

When walking anywhere, I put my arm around her real tight.

Also when spooning, I grip around her chest real tight.

She also likes when I kiss her on the forehead.

Apparently and these things make her feel really safe. But maybe some guys can't pull it off. Im pushing 6ft 3 and weigh 220lbs and do muay thai.
>>
>>34888494

Nothing at all, except dick and company.
>>
>>34888494
>all traditional roles (being breadwinner or protecting from danger) are pretty much obsolete for this generation

tradition exists

you were just too weak to resist the nu-wave
>>
>>34889558
they are only good for carrying tampons
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.