[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your shit posting stations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: rsz_20170215_093907.jpg (363KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170215_093907.jpg
363KB, 2016x1512px
It's that magical time.

Post your battle stations/shit posting stations
>>
File: IMG_20170215_074547.jpg (553KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_074547.jpg
553KB, 1600x1200px
Just got a Samsung Chromebook Plus. It's pretty nice. I can finally shitpost from my bed without having to use my phone.
>>
>>34888475
Nice.

How ya liking it so far?
>>
File: IMG_20170214_215746.jpg (585KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_215746.jpg
585KB, 1200x1600px
>>34888684
It's OK. I was worried that the ARM processor wouldn't be good enough because of it's high screen resolution, but it's actually pretty good for what I use it for. I can watch 1440p youtube videos and have like 10 4chan tabs open and there's no slowdown. Granted, 4chan isn't a very demanding website though. I haven't tried doing much else than that, so I can't really give a comprehensive performance analysis. The screen is awesome.

My complaints are that the speakers aren't that great, and they're pretty quiet. The Keyboard is also a bit squished because they put this bezel around it, so the delete key and \ is pretty small. The battery life is also not that great, I assume that's because it has to power so many pixels all the time.

Overall, I'm glad I bought it over the other Chromebooks on the market.
>>
>>34888809
I've never had a laptop that had decent sound.

Wireless headphones are a good investment.

I hate standing up with wired headphones and forgetting I'm wearing them or getting the wire wrapped around my arm while I'm beating off
>>
>>34888917
I didn't expect much, but I think my Nexus 6p has louder speakers. And the speakers are facing downward, so it sounds muffled when sitting on something. If I wanted this to be the perfect Chromebook, I'd make the keyboard a bit wider, move the keyboard up half an inch so the trackpad can be bigger, reverse the direction of the speakers so they face upwards when in laptop mode, and behind the screen when in tablet mode, and make the speakers a bit louder.

Headphone cables have never bothered me, and I hate having to remember to recharge headphones, so I'll stick with my wired ones.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.