[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1486091721303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486091721303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Anyone else was thinking about comitting suicide? I'm the worst kind of subhuman trash, I don't want to exist anymore. Anyone can relate to it? Anyone wants to stop existing?
>>
>>34888012
I guess everyone was thinking about it at some point. But stopping existing and killing yourself are two different things. I wan't to be ersed from this world completely, not to die.
>>
>>34888012
>I'm the worst kind of subhuman trash
No you're not. You're a human with feelings just like everyone
>>
>>34888061
*erased from this world
>>
I'm about a day or two away, just need to put a few things in order for my Mum, gonna be especially shit for her if I don't.

I have spent all night wondering what people who actually did it thought when they came to the decision that that was it. That was the way out. Was there some sort of relief? A sense of purpose? Even slight happiness it'd be over soon? What? I just want to know if I feel the same.
>>
>>34888104
If you don't feel it already I guess you won't
>>
>>34888122
I feel nothing in that regard. I feel hopelessness with no end in sight. It just popped into my head earlier when I woke up and took my first drink that people have committed suicide with the full intent to do so, like myself, and I wondered just exactly went through their heads.
If i wasn't waiting on the bank to get back to me, I'd be gone already.
>>
in the grand scheme of things none of us really matter anyway...... so when you get the courage go ahead and do it.... people will get over it and the world will still turn without you...and hell, there might even be an afterlife more glorious than this mortal existence
>>
>>34888415
Not glorious for those who killed themselves.
>>
File: 1487163475707.jpg (49KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487163475707.jpg
49KB, 502x460px
>3488415
Damn son,
Let them do it and become an hero
>>
It is so hard, I probably wont be able to kill myself.
>>
Why would anyone commit sucide when anime is just becoming real?
>>
>>34888556
Those who can't afford it.
>>
File: 1486983563471.png (222KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1486983563471.png
222KB, 1011x1049px
>>34888556
It's even worse for me.
>>
I took out life insurance that includes a suicide clause (provided I have held the policy for 13 months with no recorded history of depression).

9 months in. Pays out $750k, which will go to my wife. I've spent the last 15 years of my life telling myself it'll get better. It never does. Even with everything I could ever want.

Four months to go. We're already financially well off but I want her to be completely taken care of while she grieves.
>>
>>34888590
What about when she fucks a black dude and then gets pregnant and then the baby rapes her?
>>
>>34888615
That's okay because I'll be dead and physically incapable of feeling anything.
>>
>>34888627
Normies always forget that death is eternal bliss. You feel nothing, you think of nothing. Too bad normies are too self absorbed in their egos to understand this
>>
File: 1487005556900.png (344KB, 635x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487005556900.png
344KB, 635x424px
>>34888665
THIS.

Oregyny
>>
>>34888590
How do you think she will take it? Do you think the money would help her grieve quicker? Do you think she will put the blame on herself? If I had the chance to pick between 1 million dollars or bringing a friend back, I'd bring him back. How I wish I could bring him back. At the time a small part in my heart believed if I could do some zombie ritual he'd come back. I still think it's not real, maybe he's in this world and he just faked his death.

Yesterday was your birthday Adam and I'm glad you were in my dream, it was nice seeing you if only for a split second.
>>
File: 1483170002114.jpg (63KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1483170002114.jpg
63KB, 500x628px
>tfw thoughts of being dead are becoming more and more comforting
>>
File: 893049023.jpg (16KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
893049023.jpg
16KB, 500x326px
>>34888012

Hey guys. I hope someone actually read this, and if you do, and want to laugh at me just go ahead.

I really am thinking of killing myself, because I'm really depressed, and the main reason is the classical cheesy reason of because, girls. I kind of had a crush on this girl that I met a few days ago and like every single other crush I have, it's always been a painful cycle of forcing myself to forget about her and move on to the next fucking girl, and the process is usually painful and numbs me of everything I find desirable.

I want this cycle to end and I really can't think of a better way besides just killing myself. What do you guys suggest?
>>
> Make sure to film it
>>
File: 1407087999901.png (76KB, 802x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407087999901.png
76KB, 802x1200px
>go up to the top of a roof of a building tall enough to kill you
>get shit faced drunk, to the point of blacking out
>fall off the side to your death

You're transitioning from an inebriated state of consciousness to death, in the easiest and least conscious way possible.
>>
>>34888439
what the fuck do you know you fucking retard?
>>
>>34889663
As if you know better. Are you a gnostic?
>>
>>34889706
No I don't know better that's why I don't pretend that I do.
The guy said there MIGHT be a better afterlife, not that there will, and you come here spouting shit you've read in a fairy tale book as if they were facts
>>
Yeah I do wanna off myself but I think I will wait until im 40. Theres some videogames to be played and welfare to be cashed in the meanwhile. Sort of a fuck you to this society.
>>
>>34889626
Idk how to even get to the top of those buildings, especially since the ones that are tall enough (ie at least ten stories) tend to have security
>>
All you lot just go somewhere out of the way and do it, if you are actually going to. Don't fuck it up for someone else and make a mess.

Alternate plan, go to mexico do a heap of coke and bang whores and maybe decide life is ok after all. Just an idea.
>>
>>34889591
It's hard to give you advice since I don't know your exact problems, but I can tell you that all you have to do to break the cycle is stop having crushes.
Look at Chad, does he have a crush? Of course he doesn't he can just do what he loves and people will love him for no apparent reason.

I also kind of when through what you're going through now, as a result I became bitter, but I also realised I'm the star of my life. I don't belong to a certain group, but am a separate party. The moment you start orbiting a girl you are completely at her mercy and chances are big she'll reject you. So don't orbit a girl, let the girl decide for herself if she wants you in her life and don't push it, keep going.

Right now all you're doing is orbiting girls because they're cute while you know it's only going to hurt you in the long run. It also helps to realise that at the core girls are the same as guys, it's just that they adapted to society in another way.
Crushes a like a drug to guys like us, they only bring trouble for a few moments of happiness. It's time for rehab

t. Happy loner virgin intp
>>
File: 1485282620228.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485282620228.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>34889956
>Alternate plan, go to mexico do a heap of coke and bang whores and maybe decide life is ok after all. Just an idea.

>just skydive lol the world is ur oyster :^)
>>
File: 2015-09-14_00084.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-14_00084.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
One of my friends committed suicide last week and I got the news a few hours ago
I can't wrap my head around it and process it as having happened. It feels unreal
>>
>>34888012
I was going to try this method,all I need is to mix the bottles right inside of my car right https://wizchan.org/dep/res/130537.html#130537
>>
>>34888012
why would you anons want to kill yourselves? being alive is great. you guys need to find a reason to live, even the smallest thing that may seem irrelevant is good enough to keep you going. Like watching your favorite tv show. Ask yourself, if i kill myself now, how will i be able to watch it then?
Keep on going anons, suicide is not the answer
>>
>>34889991
>Crushes a like a drug to guys like us, they only bring trouble for a few moments of happiness. It's time for rehab

this is too true anon. i really wish i could harden my heart and not fall in love with the next cute girl i see but i think fundamentally i'm so lonely and broken that any girl that gives me the slightest attention, i immediately fall in love with her.

it's not right and i really want to die because of it.
>>
I really want to die. It's just I haven't been able to since I know there are people who care about me and it'll suck for them. What do?
>>
>>34890903

Hopefully you just achieve a point in life where you don't care about others that much. I've been that since a kid, so maybe easier said than done.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.