[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I ask for a haircut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg (41KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg
41KB, 351x450px
Seriously, how? I don't know what to say. I just want it to look "normal" but obviously the barber won't know what that means.
>>
ask for an undercut
>>
>>34887794
Just do the "You are the expert, I trust you on this one. Nothing special, just need a good haircut" thing. Theyll realize youre a sperg and make it allright.
>>
Post a pic of what you want. Maybe we can help.
>>
>>34887794
Say you don't know what you want, or look through a men's magazine or any magazine at the hair dressers, they usually have stuff for inspiration
>>
Just go for a buzzcut if you can't decide
>>
>>34887794
ask him to just fuck your shit up
>>
"Ayo senpai let me get a mid fade and a 2 on the sides"

You can get a 2 on top or leave it long to do a comb over
>>
File: GERyouth1.jpg (38KB, 366x525px) Image search: [Google]
GERyouth1.jpg
38KB, 366x525px
just show him this picture
>>
>>34887794
Bring a picture of the hairstyle you want or describe how long you want it and how you style it (combed up/to the side)
>>
>>34887794
Look for a picture of what you want and show it to him.
>>
Just find a picture online and show it to her, also choose a young attractive girl to cut your hair. Hair wash is included in the price so you can a pretty girl to touch and play with your hair.
>>
Does it sound autistic if I just ask for "5 all around"?
>>
You typically want a 2 at the back and sides. As for on top thats up to you
>>
>>34887794
Barbers usually have pictures on the wall just point one out.
Do NOT go to a salon. Go to a barbershop. Women can't cut mens hair for shit. Ethnic barbers are the best, I like Russian/Armenian/Georgian shops.
>>
File: xd coffee.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
xd coffee.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>34887819
>Theyll realize youre a sperg and make it allright
>>
>>34888209
Went to a Turkish one once, they really fucked up my haircut
Pretty cheap tho
>>
>>34888209
>Women can't cut mens hair for shit
This. I went to a fancy salon once, and the woman who cut my hair made me look like shit. The next time I went to a small and seemingly shitty barbershop. Got my hair cut by a greasy fat guy. Looked 100x times better
>>
This is why I bought clippers and just use a 2 on my whole head every month or so.
>>
File: madfaggotfeel.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
madfaggotfeel.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>34887819
This dosn't work. Hairdressers are very stupid especially stacies

>walk into salon recently to get a haircut, first time I have EVER been without my dad who usually makes banter and tells them what I want
>I am 27 so decided to start taking accountability
>this is a new salon, never been before to this one
>smells nice
>stacies look pretty but very caked in make up
>walk in not really sure
>'so honey what do you want'
>they are playing the flirt for more money game
>try to be clever and show my confidence in them
>'YOU ARE THE HAIRDRESSER, YOU CUT IT HOWEVER YOU WANT.....JUST DON'T CUT THROUGH TO MY HEART!'
>wink and smile
>'Oh, no I need you to tell me what you would like, I can't just cut your hair any which way'
>feel my confidence destroyed
>'-c-cut it like you would if I was y-out boyfriend'
>she is visible annoyed
>'well, if you were my boyfriend I'd probably use the scissors to cut out my eyes, so how about I just shave it?'
>smile and nod

took fucking MONTHS to grow my hair back
>>
File: 1486590672482.jpg (31KB, 328x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486590672482.jpg
31KB, 328x248px
>>34888401
>if you were my boyfriend I'd probably use the scissors to cut out my eyes
>>
>>34888401
>YOU ARE THE HAIRDRESSER, YOU CUT IT HOWEVER YOU WANT.....JUST DON'T CUT THROUGH TO MY HEART!'
>wink and smile
>>
If I ask for a "businessman's haircut" will a barber know what that is
>>
>>34887833
this

originaliooli
>>
The way I did it was: I saw a harcut I liked on a movie I was watching. Took a screenshot, and then told the stylist to cut it like that.
>>
>>34887794
are you shitting me anon?go search google for a haircut that you like. Save it to your cellphone.
Go show it to the barber. Is it that hard?
>>
>>34888401

>Trusting a woman to cut a man's hair

You got what you deserved. Have you never heard of a barbershop?
>>
File: 1483982379795.jpg (184KB, 718x762px) Image search: [Google]
1483982379795.jpg
184KB, 718x762px
>>34889406
>not enduring a bad haircut that you can have fixed later just so you can have a girl press her bewbs into your back
Gay
>>
I have an Italian barber. I go in every 2 months or so and say "Tidy my hair up a bit and make me look smart"

Works a treat
>>
>>34889582
Do you actually look smart though?
>>
>>34889602
I think so. It's medium length on top with shorter sides. I'm pretty happy with how I look
>>
File: 1485927721752.jpg (20KB, 250x289px) Image search: [Google]
1485927721752.jpg
20KB, 250x289px
>>34888401
>>'YOU ARE THE HAIRDRESSER, YOU CUT IT HOWEVER YOU WANT.....JUST DON'T CUT THROUGH TO MY HEART!'

I really hope these stories aren't real
>>
>>34887807
uhh they dont know what that is either anon you have to ask for a #2 on the sides and trim the top a little.
>>
>>34888209
I used to go spic and nigger hair salons for awhile and recently I started going to a Russian barber and he's really good.
>>
>>34888087
>5 all around
>not a 1 or 2 all around

It's like you actually want to take care of your hair.
>>
Ok guys Im back from my haircut. So I asked for a 5 on the sides and the back, and a trim on top, like a business haircut. Seemed to go alright. I wonder if 5 was too little though, maybe I should have made it shorter.
>>
>9mm from the sides, a bit longer from the top
This usually works for me.

Buzzcuts are also normalfag-tier
>>
Just find a picture of your ideal haircut, Googleimage, save it on your phone or bring in the picture, and be like HEY ID LIKE A HAIRCUT IDENTICAL TO THIS PICTURE (POINTS AT PIC) Barber replies : Take a sit, take a sit right over here.
"cutting of the hair begins"
>>
File: 1481841009368.jpg (111KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481841009368.jpg
111KB, 680x680px
>>34887794
>tfw my wife's mom cuts my hair for free
>>
2 back and sides
trim on top
>>
>>34887794
I always say, just give me a shorter version of what I have now. I'm stuck with an eternal bowl cut, but at least its easy.
>>
>>34891013
>Wife's mom
I was about to call you a cuck but realized this is normal
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.