[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw that qt indie girl that was your crush during HS years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>tfw that qt indie girl that was your crush during HS years is now a tumblr feminazi

Holy shit, Karen, what has become of you
>>
Grow up m8. It happens, people change. It's time for you to change too and stop being a manchild
>>
>>34887608
Does she poo in loo now?
>>
>>34887617
>impIying implications
>>
>>34887745

Was I right though? Have all of your friends from HS grown up and got jobs/started families while you're sitting there jerking your dick to Karen's facebook page?
>>
>>34887739
No dude, what the fuck
>>
File: 1487115062526.png (35KB, 675x827px) Image search: [Google]
1487115062526.png
35KB, 675x827px
>>34887771
>No dude, wht the fuck
>>
>>34887768
Not really, I just decided to check out her instagram after one friend of mine has found it. I lost contact with her in 2010
>>
>>34887789

You're only lying to yourself, Anon. We're all friends here.
>>
>>34887778
Were you implying she's indian? She's not
>>
>>34887852
lol believe what you want, I guess. I have no reason to lie about this
>>
>>34887877
>lol believe what you want, guess. I have no reason to lie about this

;)
>>
Consider yourself lucky. My high school crush is now a super successful international business woman whose life is like a fucking movie or something.

Doesn't really help with the feelings of inadequacy, you know? I just wish I would've fallen for one of the girls who ended up as meth addicts.
>>
>>34887953
Feelings of inadequacy? what you mean anon
>>
>>34888039
Well I always felt like I wouldn't be good enough for her back then.
And then you fast forward to the present where I'm doing pretty alright and I had an idle thought like "maybe I'd have a chance now", but NOPE. Now she's the fucking ubermensch.

I mean I know it's stupid to keep comparing myself to her, but it still kind of gets to me. Like I'm just saying if she turned out to be a complete fuck up, it'd really be a lot easier to move on.
>>
>>34888222
Well, life isn't fair. That guy who bullied us in school has more chances of having a successful carrer than us. At least in my case, the guy drives a fucking Porsche while I don't even have a car yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.