[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like being NEET?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1485490776029.jpg (13KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
1485490776029.jpg
13KB, 236x272px
Do you like being NEET?
>>
File: 1484719004972.png (788KB, 479x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484719004972.png
788KB, 479x800px
>>34886575
im not a neet
i come here to laugh at the neets
>>
File: 1482377852176.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482377852176.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>34886575
Not really, it's just that I hate it less than I hated being gainfully employed
>>
>>34886584
this, NEETS are like zoo animals and r9k is the zoo
>>
fuck no, I wish someone would hire me tomorrow for a steady paycheck
>>
File: awooisseriouslycomfydesu.jpg (85KB, 811x456px) Image search: [Google]
awooisseriouslycomfydesu.jpg
85KB, 811x456px
Yesoriginaladoo.
>>
>>34886575
It's complicated. I do sometimes, but I know that I'm contributing nothing to society. Something watch does give me some form of grief. Then again, I wish I never existed, and it's not my fault that I was birthed by people with shitty genes that I inherited which caused me to become a NEET because I can't work. It's a strange sort of hell. Philosophically, I do value strong work ethics and productivity, but not exclusively as I feel there's a time and place for that, and that it shouldn't be an all consuming endeavour, work, that is. If I weren't majorly fucked over by the universe in being born into the defective body that I was, I'm not quite sure if I'd be some proud hard-working guy, or a homeless one soon to be dead from mass alcohol consumption. It's more complicated than simply liking, or disliking it. I genuinely appreciate and value the extra time it grants me as opposed to many other people who would probably like to have more leisure time, but can't, unfortunately. There are infinitely far more worthy, and/or intelligent, creative and innovative people who would, if they could, utilise the time that I have much better than I, especially becausey health prevents me from doing much. At the same time, it's neither my, nor anybody else's (except maybe my parents) fault that I'm genetically cursed, so while I don't feel entitled to my NEETdom per say, it isn't like it's without reason. I'm just awaiting my government mandated appointment with an industrial oven per Trump's orders in all honesty. He'll be doing me and everybody else a favour in the process, so we'll all gain from it.
>>
I do, the only downside is not knowing when your Bux will cut off.
>>
>>34886609
this. both suck ass, but it's the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: 1486573973455.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486573973455.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>>34886575
No.

I've become more cynical, more depressed.
I hate everyone and everything around me.
It feels like the entire world is planning something against me.
>>
>>34886924
Pretty much this it could happen anytime so there is never any security
>>
File: it_really_makes_you_think.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
it_really_makes_you_think.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
I don't like it that much but it beats being a unicuck.
>>
Nope, I'm disabled. If I could work I'd work all the damn fucking time. You don't know what you've got til it's gone.
>>
File: Kermit_drinks.jpg (74KB, 751x589px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_drinks.jpg
74KB, 751x589px
I spent time being neet and I became cynical, angry and hateful

Now I'm at college with friends and I'm worse than I ever was

Funny how life works
>>
>>34887108
What happened anom?
>>
I miss being stressed
I miss finding solutions
I miss working my ass off and then come home, have a drink, and play some video games or browse the web
I miss being useful
I miss the feeling of accomplish
I miss having a clear head and not just muffled demons screaming in my head all the time
>>
>>34887316
>I miss being stressed
I don't understand people like you at all. Avoiding stress is the most powerful drive I've ever had.
>>
While I do enjoy waking up whenever, playing vidya with other neets and generally doing nothing, those things had more value when I couldn't just do them as and when.
Can't say millennial's have it bad considering we all fuck off to uni but the amount of time I've spent working compared to unemployed speaks volumes.
Attitude has changed since I left 6th form to immediate unemployment, aggravation is now acceptance in a way and I've learned how to make life on the dole easier.
>>
>>34886924

Suppose you could always flag up something that pissed you off in the past, change whoever your 'advisor' is and try for one last safety payment until it's sorted.
>>
I was a NEET for about a year between two attempts at college and it was amazing because I had leftover money from my financial aid and I'd spend it on huge quantities of weed and play XCOM all day while toking my bong every few minutes. I went back to school but I dropped my classes after a week because I chose the absolute wrong field for myself so I'm NEET again, but this time I'm broke as fuck so now I just feel like I'm falling behind my peers, and I still have no fucking idea what to do with my life.

in short, NEETdom is great if you have weed
>>
File: 1317085865740.gif (60KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1317085865740.gif
60KB, 936x936px
Neets are the new poets.
>>
>>34887403
Ooooo a britbong neet, i have some questions friend.

I'm doin A-levels atm and hating them, probably going to fail so the wagecuck life is destined for me, i'm currently working 2 jobs as well outside of school but i have autism.

My dream is to become a neet and i really want to know how you get there and live independently as a neet
>>
>>34888253
I miss these comics and old /r9k/ in general so much. What the fuck happened to this board? We don't have any of this stuff anymore.
>>
>>34888318

It would be nice to know where all the oldfags ended up, like shitty-job, grave, /pol/, hard drugs, whores, normal life (you wish fags), etc

Sadly nobody care about our demographics.
>>
>>34886575
I met a full blown NEET the other night and I'm almost positive he browses this board. His girlfriend is a friend of my friend's wife. Didn't have a license, hasn't had a job ever at 25, looked like he hadn't groomed himself in quite some time, told me the majority of his time was occupied by video games and smoking weed. He went about SJWs being a poison on modern society so on and so forth. I could've sworn I heard a soft ree when he lost his round on Cranium. I thought the shit was legend. What surprised me was that he had a girlfriend who pretty much wipes his ass but it seemed like she was wrapped around his finger
>>
Being NEET is great if you can prepare for it and have low expenses. I had a good amount of neet bux coming in earlier this year and it was really good.

I'm working now and I am making more money, but it's not actually what I want to do. I just need the break, so I'm going to go NEET again in a few months.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.