[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetic Diseases

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: some_pepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
some_pepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Anyone here has an incurable disease that was gifted to you from your parents?
Why are people so egotistical and entitled to consider passing on their defects to their kids making the suffering go on?
Why aren't eugenics being discussed for the next generations to be freed from these problems?
Do you want to have kids? I certainly don't. I wouldn't forgive myself if I had a son going through everything I am suffering now.
What can we do to fix humanity from all that?
>>
>>34886531
Oh man

Drug addiction
I force myself to suffer with painful thoughts because I hate myself
Balding which is the worst of all I have no fucking hair for Christ sakes
Depression and awkwardness
It doesn't technically count as a disability but I inherited my parents poverty and unsuccessful attitude
>>
>>34886531
The human race isn't about perfection. It's about emotion. That's why your parents had you. They weren't thinking of the logistical consequences of having a child predisposed to diseases. They probably just really loved each other and wanted to bring a life into the world that was theirs.

There's a thread going on right now about all those perfect little moments you have in life and in relationships. But the secret is that none of them are really perfect. It's the imperfections that make us (and those moments) so special.

This being said, I'm tremendously sorry about your suffering and I think it's perfectly valid to not have children based on that. However I don't think eugenics is a good idea as it's too scientific and calculated. By nature we're much more than that and I'd hate to live in a society where numbers and statistics dictated everything.
>>
>>34886639
Go fuck yourself normie faggot. Your post makes me wanna puke.

>They probably just really loved each other and wanted to bring a life into the world that was theirs.
Nice. My parents didn't even bought this stupid notiong of "love". My father impregnated my mom after only an year of knowing her because he was some pussy starved beta and that was his way to lock her down.

>I'm tremendously sorry about your suffering
Some normie sorry about something? You don't even know me. This reeks of reddit posts. Gosh.

>I don't think eugenics is a good idea as it's too scientific and calculated.
>too scientific and calculated
How does this doesn't make it a good idea?
>By nature we're much more than that
We're "muh feels" too?
>I'd hate to live in a society where numbers and statistics dictated everything.
So you rather leave chance for pointless suffering because of your egotistical suggarcoated view of the world?

Your post MUST be bait. I can't accept normies like you invading our board.

>There's a thread going on right now about all those perfect little moments you have in life and in relationships.
AHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU
>>
>>34886639
>weeee imperfections make you unique :^) lol

Fuck you try balding. Try looking like a disgusting clown everywhere you go.
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 611x560px
>vitiligo
At least it isn't red and rashy.
In my case though it wasn't my parents, it was just the genetics forming to kill my skin color. I get asked all of the time what my ethnicity is. I'm white with spots.
>mfw
>>
>>34886706
You seem pretty fucking unpleasant to me. I don't like to think people are too far gone but fuck me. I've been on this board for years, I'm just not someone like you who lets it define me.

I'm glad you're not going to have kids. Not because of your health issues (which I am genuinely sorry about. I don't have to know you to know that no one should have to live with that). But because you're mind is fucking twisted and no child would benefit from being raised by you
>>
>>34886740
Just shave your head you retard. Bald guys look fine, it's the gross receding hairline that people hold on to that looks unappealing.
>>
Flat feet and resulting scoliosis here, could be worse
>>
>>34886765
>have putruding eye brow
>have dark circles under my eyes that are literally the size of my eyes
>so pale that people call me albino
>fat saggy features
>gross double chill when I look down

Yeah no ty
>>
File: anatomy_Hypospadias.jpg (20KB, 545x395px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy_Hypospadias.jpg
20KB, 545x395px
ive got a bigass dickhole was born with it i think. ive always had this since i was a kid i think its probably why im a cyborg ive fucked hookers and most say ive got a fucked up dick kills me inside sometimes but atleast its not a mico dick right?? the condition is called hypospadias its fixable but there has been loads of stories on forums where they complained after the surgery great loss of sensitivity while fapping and sex. pic related looks like mine on the left
>>
>>34886803

Does your foreskin go all the way around like a regular one, or is it like just the top half of a foreskin?
>>
File: 1486982651596.gif (1MB, 795x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486982651596.gif
1MB, 795x450px
>>34886803
jesus christ

spoiler
>>
>>34886803
Is it hard pissing with it?
>>
>>34886531
Flat feet, arthritis and cardiac arrhythmia if that counts too.
>>
>>34886857
What age is this start
>>
>>34886750
Fuck you normie, honestly
I'm not even that guy but your perfect fairytale view of the world complete with true love is just sickening
You are exactly the kind of person I want to avoid by coming here
At least most robots are realistic and practical in the areas that matter
>>
>>34886531
Reuters syndrome here
Currently afraid I might go blind from it. It basically took away my young adulthood and kept me a neet and virgin for years. Doing better now because I take vitamin d. If my mom didt smoke it may have never happened
>>
>>34886881
How do you feel about it all, anon? I'm not sure but I also think that my mom is the culprit for all my health issues too. I'm interested in your views about those things.
>>
File: What's this now.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
What's this now.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>34886803

Post pics my duderino
>>
>>34886814
regular m8
>>34886823
yea the last hooker i fucked said my dick was pretty big but 'fucked up' worst 2 words ive heard in my life
>>34886829
pissing is pretty much different every fucking time depends on the pressure released from bladder some times its a nice straight stream other days its like a volcano erupting. impossible to piss with boner . but the one positive thing is i can empty a full bladder in like 26sec max as the piss stream is fukken THIC
>>
>>34886869
I think it had started about 10 or 12 for the arthritis the other two were my starting perks
>>
>>34886639
>The human race isn't about perfection. It's about emotion.

thanks, i have depression and i want to kms.

all bcos my parents didn't care about their family health history. and my dad ended up cheating a lil after i was born, so what's the point dude.
>>
>>34886531
Several. I spend almost every waking moment of my unlife trying extremely hard to distract myself from how much I hate my parents for having had me. I love them, too, be begrudge them for all my anguish because it all could so easily have been avoided.
>>
>>34886531
Everyone on the maternal and paternal sides of my family are miserable cunts. Every single one. Of course, I'm a miserable cunt now too.
>>
>>34887016
Same but I ended up more miserable than them.
>>
>>34886876
I'm not that guy either. But your world can a pretty good place if you make it one. I've had more adversity than you probably know. Social, physical, emotional and I've managed to reach a point where I'm pretty happy. I just don't think it's too unreasonable to think that other people can as well.
>>
>>34886988
Same thing happened to me. I've got diagnosed anxiety and depression and my dad left after my younger brother was born. The point is to persevere and become happy in spite of it. Not sad because of it.
>>
>>34886531
PSORIASIS

WHY AM I CURSED WITH THIS SHIT WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: rub.jpg (46KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
rub.jpg
46KB, 500x459px
I don't but my parents told me for the first 22 years of my life that FFI runs in our family

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

Basically it is a genetic prion disease that causes you to lose the ability to sleep and die a dementia fueled wreck.

22 years they fucking lied to me 'because they thought it would be good motivation'.

They fucking made up stories about how my grandmother died because she slowly lost the ability to sleep. One year my dad stayed up for 4 days on purpose so I would worry he has the disease starting and feel happy when he recovered.

My grandmother it turns out, died because she tried to steal a heavy marble Mortar and Pestle spice grinder from a store, but dropped it onto her foot, and broke her foot cutting it open. Got an infection that killed her.

I still get nervous when I stay up late because of this shit
>>
>>34887112
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
Holy shit life what the fuck
>>
>>34887112
>22 years they fucking lied to me 'because they thought it would be good motivation'.
WTF. How does that even make sense? This should count as child abuse to me.
>>
>>34887158
I tried reporting them and he services didn't believe me
>>
>>34886531
>not naming it fregg.jpg
kys fag
>>
>>34886639
Post getting slept on. Don't worry I understand you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.