[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are encounters with SJW's like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1487065376397.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1487065376397.gif
2MB, 311x362px
What are encounters with SJW's like?
>>
>Be me in HS
>Go to school with this girl, she's a history teachers daughter, fat, pasty, tumblr short curly haircut
>Total SJW
>Cries at the drop of a hat, accuses an upperclassman theatre tech (because of course she's in theatre) of bullying her, then being sexist, and eventually rape
>Orbits around the hipster types, they clearly don't want her around
>Starts a gender equality club with SJW teacher
>No one shows up, they srop announcing meetings
>They have to hire a new theatre tech kid after she presses legal charges against the original one

She was two years below me and she ended up recognizing me a couple years later at community college, I stopped going to the cafeteria at all to avoid her. She was still peddling that story about being "raped" by the theater tech guy as if I'd give a fuck
>>
lol monke wearing clothe xD
>>
They bitch and I be quiet because women have more power than men
>>
>be already very liberal
>disagree with gay friend on something political
>he calls me a misogynist and unfriends me on facebook

He's literally the biggest Apple fanboy in existence and is in college for Africana studies despite being white...
>>
I have yet to have one. I'm pretty sure they only exist online and in America.
>>
>>34886221
Annoying. I would honestly relate it to a conversation with a Jehova's Witness that knocked on your door, and, when you opened, literally forced their way in as you tried to tell them that you weren't interested.
>>
>yesterday
>Join reddit stim discord because I enjoy stimulants
>Do some mild shitposting
>Snowflake mod gets triggered and bans me
>Reinvites me
>Petition to make a new text channel for stimulant harm reduction/nutrition as the other ones are all degenerate garbage
>Multiple people say my idea is great
>He bans me
>"We're still petitioning for this new channel but without him since he was just gonna body shame"

Is there a filter I can turn on the internet so I don't have to deal with delusional retards like this?
>>
>>34886432
>>Petition to make a new text channel for stimulant harm reduction/nutrition as the other ones are all degenerate garbage
But using drugs is degenerate, how did you think you could escape them by associating with drug users?
>>
>>34886347
>He's literally the biggest Apple fanboy in existence
There's gotta be some sort of link between gays and Apple fanboys. I see the same thing at my college.
>>
>>34886498
There are different levels of degenerate. I'm a degenerate for enjoying stimulants but they are degenerates for belittling me for at least trying for some harm reduction. I don't have too much experience with drug users irl since I'm a functional user but man if addicts all act like this I know why the conservatives want to genocide them.
>>
I'm so fucking lucky all the jobs I've been in have been filled with centrists. Hard left and right are both annoying autists.
>>
"SJW" is just a term used by Neo Nazis to describe anyone who DARES to not think we should gas anyone who isn't aryan.

Fuck me for not wanting to kill people for their skin color!
>>
File: 1485943058713.png (57KB, 616x599px) Image search: [Google]
1485943058713.png
57KB, 616x599px
>>34887229
Almost had me

Original comment
>>
>>34887288
Yeah, good thing we can tell it's bait because no one actually disagrees with us alt righters and wants equality!
>>
>>34886506

there were studies done

legit studies

gays are overrepresented by some 2000% in apple consumer group, no joke

i have no idea how this shit works, senpai, but its hilarious

also gentoomen are more likely to be autists
>>
Lol, here in Easter Europe we have only emancipated girls, nothing like sjw exists. Boys who can't get laid are usually rascists and girls who can't get cock become sjw in my opinion.
>>
File: UCVbhPj.png (151KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
UCVbhPj.png
151KB, 860x758px
>>34887331
>Easter Europe
Hmmm?
>>
>>34887331
WTF are you babbling about, easternEU produces 99% of all the whores in the EU
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.