[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sweden the best country for NEET's to live in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 58e.png (176KB, 680x609px) Image search: [Google]
58e.png
176KB, 680x609px
Is Sweden the best country for NEET's to live in?
>>
File: titgrab-7.png (24KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
titgrab-7.png
24KB, 812x727px
Nordic Countries in general have top tier neetbux I believe
>>
>>34886179
Don't they make you do community service shit for your NEETbux now?
>>
>>34886179
Don't come here if you're a nigger or mudslime, we have enough of those already.

To answer your question, maybe. I'm a NEET but I don't get any NEETbux, I'm currently just feeding off of my parents and saving money I recieve every birthday/christmas. I could get paid for being unemployed and job seaching but I don't want to work and it's too much of a hassle to sit there and lie in their face about not finding anything fitting.

If you're a nigger or a mudslime you'll be in paradise just upon entering our border, congratulations you will get anything you wish because no one can say no to you in fear of being called racist.
>>
>>34886234
hnnnnnnnnng. this triggered me
>>
>>34886246
>Don't come here if you're a nigger or mudslime

And what if I'm not? Should I come to Sweden and if so, why not Norway?
>>
>>34886179
Why is Sweden so rich anyway? Do that many people buy Volvos?
>>
You can get neetbux easily here. You can isolate yourself completely and never ever leave your house, not even to buy food because you can get that delivered to your front door if you want. But you have to live in constant fear never knowing when they're going to cut off your neetbux and leave you on the streets as an unemployable manchild

The government can also force you to work as an unpaid intern
>>
>>34886281
They spend a lot of money that they don't have, therefore stimulating the economy. They're deep in personal debt
>>
File: abstract-1.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract-1.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>34886246
>tfw you will never have kind, well intentioned Swedish parents who will love you unconditionally even if you're a disappointing autistic NEET that will never amount to anything
>>
>>34886367

>can force you to work

What do they do to you if you still don't go to work? It's not like they can let you starve to death.
>>
>>34886405
They cut off your neetbux and make you move into a homeless shelter
>>
>>34886179
Sweden is a mess. No wonder Denmark hates them. They bring all that filth to their country and can't control it.
>>
>>34886415

But they still provide you with everything at the shelter, right? Can a male who doesn't have any kind of health problems get neetbux just by quiting his job?
>>
>>34886265
I don't care what you are or where you go as long as you're not another nigger/mudslime bringing more rape and terrorism to my country.
>>
>>34886447
yes to both questions. But you have to apply for jobs and do the unpaid internships that they send you off to
>>
I've tried getting neetbux, it's nearly impossible, at least in denmark. You have to be severely mentally ill or a cripple for it to work, otherwise they just put you into an activation program and force you to go to meetings at the job center about your progress. It's either that or you starve to death.
>>
>>34886179
No. Finland has literal autismbux and godlike NEET-money with a culture that accepts unsocial behavior.
>>
>>34886449

I'm neither black nor muslim and I have never raped or terrorized anyone.
>>
>>34886479
>literal autismbux
I'm on the spectrum and receive nothing for that. My parents did get a little money when I was a child, though.
>>
>>34886476

>they let you starve to death

Liar.
>>
Finalnd is better
>>
>>34886179
I posted this in the last thread, but I'll say it again. Vietnam is fucking awesome if you want to live a high quality of life without doing much for it.

>Live on a couple of dollars a day
>Women pursue you .
>Get paid 25$/h to be an English teacher which is probably the easiest job in the world.

I was renting a 4 bedroom house for 250$ a month.
>>
TFW Fedora sandnigger but can't move to swedenstan or any cunt where muzzies aren't the majority because getting visa is almost impossible
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>34886234
Not really anymore tbqh. I get like 800 bucks a month after taxes, which is nothing if you live in a big city (My rent alone is like $500). They recently forced me to work 15 hours a week for a mere 50 fucking bucks extra a month too. Literally have to borrow from friends and family to make ends meet as I'm too autistic to live super frugally.

The most retarded thing is that I would get much more if I had an education. Why the fuck do those who are already more (((privileged))) than me get even more? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>34886479
Man, I wish I was born in a nordic country.

My shitty country doesn't even have welfare whatsoever. I'm basically forced to be a normie. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>34886246
Your life sucks, you should kys
>>
>>34886449
How many times have they raped you?
>>
>>34887863
Or you can go get educated, it wont hurt you
>>
ANYWHERE that is as expensive as Sweden is death to the true NEET. You've got to search for a lower cost of living.

>>34887721
This guy gets it. The only downside is the language and cultural barrier.
>>
>>34887721
>NEET thread
>just become an English teacher at the other side of the world ids awsum

Leave and never come back
>>
>>34887721
SUCKY SUCKY 5 DORRA.

If I wanted to be an English teacher on a third world country, I could do it in my own country. Would be easier and I'm already here.
>>
>>34888664
>NEET

Yeah because being a NEET is sustainable in the long term. The government always catches up with you, especially in these times. I've been there.

>>34888871
>I could do it in my own country

Yeah but you wouldn't get paid jack shit for it.
>>
File: 1472838345395.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472838345395.png
21KB, 537x533px
>>34886234
>tfw you have the same jaw shape as the Sweden guy in the pic
hello darkness, my old friend.
>>
>>34888895
Who cares what I'm being paid? Third world country is a third world country.

Unless all you want to do is eat, shit and sleep, you're gonna feel that the country you're living in is inadequate.
>>
>>34888953
>Third world country is a third world country.

Never been to Vietnam

>Unless all you want to do is eat, shit and sleep

So how is that different from your current life?
>>
all I want is to eat some delicious Swedish boi pussy. That's all.
>>
>>34888986
>So how is that different from your current life

That's my point.

No need to go to some gook country.

>Never been to Vietnam
Yeah I haven't been to many countries, how do you know you have it good? Maybe some european country is better, who the fuck knows?
>>
>>34887761
Die anon. Die. You're a traitor to everything your parents fought for you scumbag sack of shit.
>>
>>34888232
Too many anon, my poor white ass is bleeding constantly. They made me prolapse 2 times in 1 day, those sick Fucks.

>(please don't stop coming mudslimes, I want more I didn't say stop)
>>
>>34886246
Im gonna come over and fuck your mom you pigskin pitbull looking cunt. Buying my ticket right now.
>>
>>34886246
Now I'm gonna go just to find you and eat your sweet sweet boi pussy, your brought this upon yourself. I'm going to do things to you anon
>>
Everyone buy a fucking ticket to Sweden right now, it's time to repopulate
>>
>>34889690
But swede girls only like blacks and mudslimes?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.