[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I treat my depression without seeking out professional help?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: shoujo.jpg (66KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
shoujo.jpg
66KB, 431x450px
How do I treat my depression without seeking out professional help?
>>
File: 1474925615832.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1474925615832.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
well for starters you could start by stopping to self diagnose yourself with shit and fuck off back to tumblr you dense attention craving special snowflake
>>
>>34885863
>search google on how to treat depression.
>ask /adv/ or /r9k/ about your problems.
>profit
?????
>>
>>34885879
This.

>>34885863
Also, general self improvement meme stuff. Just googer it tbhh
>>
/r9k/ has done more for my mental health than any psychiatrist.

Tell us about yourself OP. We must get to the root of the problem and why you are depressed.
>>
>>34885965
I played myself by attaching myself to a gril and then she got a bf
I am dating a BPD woman now
Feeling tired and drained all the time, artistic talents don't seem to improve, always feeling fatigued and alone
I've become a sort of a misanthrope
Need I go on?
>>
>>34885965
>/r9k/ has done more for my mental health than any psychiatrist
You mean it made you more bigoted and hateful?
>>
>>34886052
Would you be artistic about your misanthropy. Sometimes we need to hit the bottom so the only way to go is up. Maybe draw the person you hate most, being decapitated by yourself as a samurai.

Just a suggestion.
>>
Depressed-anon here.
Been diagnosed.
Medications have never helped me. The more i research the drugs, the less i wanted to do antidepressants. And they all seemed to make me feel worse.
I smoke cigarettes and alot of weed. Havent been clear headed in like 2 years
I have never felt better in my life
>>
>>34886082
lmfao if only it was just one person
that sounds fun tho, I'll honestly probably do it
when you see a painting of a samurai decapitating a fat bald fuck in a museum you will know it was me
>>
>>34886055
Shuu, shuu, roastie. Back to your tumblr cave.
>>
>>34886052
>dating a bpd woman

you will commit emotional suicide soon unless you get out of that.
>>
>>34885863
By killing yourself. You're depressed because your life suck and it your life will always suck.
>>
File: fear.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>34886112
But she cares for me deeply. That's more than I could ever ask for. She's even ok with me wanting to be a qt trap. Maybe I can have her get professional help? I really want to make it work.
>>
>>34885908
bad try newfag
>>
>>34885863
it'll go away by itself from my experience
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.