[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I deploy to boot camp today, i'm gonna miss you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482476213559.jpg (54KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1482476213559.jpg
54KB, 803x737px
I deploy to boot camp today, i'm gonna miss you guys
>>
good luck lad. Save your money, dont spend like a serviceman and buy a house quicker than all your peers. Most of all, be safe.
>>
good luck bro

kill some muzzies for /r9k/
>>
Do what you're told anon it's not that bad. Never ask why.
>>
What fort? What MOS/rate?

It's gonna suck, anon. Trust me. But you'll also look back on it fondly afterwards. Embrace the suck
>>
>>34885683
>>34885686
>>34885691
thanks guys. I've been on this board for 6 years, 3 as a NEET. I'm anxious but it's gonna be good.

>>34885693
MCRD San Diego
>>
>>34885739
>MCRD

At least you joined one of the only two branches of the military. Navy and Airforce are just corporations. The marines are more of a cult than a military, but at least you're half human.

Good luck anon, just take everything in stride. Don't be first or last, don't ever volunteer for anything, and don't be a fatbody
>>
>>34885806
>navy and airforce are just corporations

pls explain urself
>>
>>34885836
The only guys who REALLY get to do any high speed shit anymore in the Navy are pilots, SEALs, and EOD.

The Airforce just lives to get shat upon. Seriously. They're less of a military force than the fucking coast guard at this point. PJ's are pretty cool but they so rarely see any action or do anything that it's kind of a joke- even other SF branches rag on them.

t. former 11B neanderthal
>>
>>34885873
You have to do high-speed epic wins to be considered military now?
>>
>>34885953
No, but if I wanted to sit behind a desk or be stuck on a boat somewhere, I'd rather get paid decent money to do it and not have to deal with a rigid and annoying hierarchy and the rules and regulations that come along with it
>>
Looking at going infantry
What's it like bros?
>>
>>34886974
Former 19k here. Combat arms is great in general but it also attracts fucked in the head types at a higher rate. I met some of the smartest and also some of the dumbest people there.
The other downside is you won't get any kind of job skill/experience like a specialized Mos might.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.