[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please end my fucking life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: rare2.jpg (2MB, 1263x1594px) Image search: [Google]
rare2.jpg
2MB, 1263x1594px
> Years ago, have been hanging out with her basically every day
> I don't look bad, I'm a 7 at least. She SEEMS to like me back
> We decide to date but she decides she's not ready exactly 2 days later
> Whatever, feel heartbroken but I'm still young, promise to myself I won't get mad at her like a tard and be pals with her because she still matters to me
> Worst fucking decision of my life
> Few weeks later she gets a bf. I congratulate her despite feeling sad, but I'm sure I'll find somebody too
> Her bf is a fucking asshole. The sort of guy that just LOVES making you insecure
> Jealous as shit too
> Literally makes her stop hanging out with me, she's not answering texts and the last text I get just says something like "My bf doesn't want me to see you anymore, and I don't want to either"
cont.
>>
Quit being such a faggot. Quit that bitch and go out and meet new friends. Don't give a fuck. Failing at meeting new people can't be worse than crying over a 7 year cunt who shacks up with another dude.
>>
>>34885668
> I don't look bad, I'm a 7 at least. She SEEMS to like me back
> We decide to date but she decides she's not ready exactly 2 days later
>Few weeks later she gets a bf

Stopped reading right there.
No reason to continue, you just got played, should've forgotten about her already.
>>
>>34885668
>She SEEMS to like me back
stopped reading
you were wrong, pin point where things went wrong with the story there is the moral of the story. you dont need to keep on with the story unless you got nudes to share
>>
>>34885668
> The heartbreak just gets worse. We're talking about a friend of 5 years
> And a gf of 2 days
> But whatever, I was still young, I tried to live on
> Get gf like two years later, I don't like her, she doesn't like me
> She's like the school whore, only dating me because I wore a shirt of a band she liked and because I tried to make people stop bullying her
> Break up after 2 months because she was hitting on my friend
> Can't stop thinking about the oneitis
> On top of all that, a year or so back I was walking home from school and saw the whore gf kissing some guy
> She looked happy and pleased
> She wouldn't even kiss me
> She hated looking in my eyes
> For the rest of my life I begin trying to avoid Oneitis as much as I could, to try and stop thinking about her because she's not mine anymore
> It'd be way fucking easier if we didn't live on the same street, I pass by her house every day
> Recently tried to boot Facebook up
> Looked for the Oneitis for some reason
> She's a nazi now
> I hate nazis
> I can't hate her
> I want to die
>>34885718
>>34885704
>>34885702
Please robots I just wanted to vent
>>
>>34885668
The woman who became my wife tried pulling that shit. The whole, "Let's just be friends, I'm not ready," schtick. Wanna know my answer to that.

>I got enough friends. I don't need more.

Figured it would go one of two ways: either she would take me off the back burner, or I wouldn't have to fucking deal with her shit in the future. Either way, I would win.

Obviously, she chose the first option. And I'm very happy that she did. But, at the time, I would have been perfectly fine ending the relationship.

Seriously, OP. Just drop off. She put you on the back burner, TOLD you she was doing it (whether you knew it or not), and has kept you there ever since. She can deal with the lack of the friend, and you can devote your time to finding someone you like that likes you back.
>>
>>34885668
Of course he'd make her stop hanging out with you. You're only talking to her to try and fuck her, so why would he be okay with that?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 389x378px
>>34885729
>Normies problems

I HAVE NEVER HUGGED A GIRL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NORMALBITCH
>>
>>34885729
> Like the cocky fuck I am I just kept telling myself I'd get another gf that I'd love
> Visibly getting sadder with school going bad and love life going shit
> Don't admit to myself that I might have clinical depression even though it's been months since I was not feeling mentally and physically exhausted
> Finally just give up and decide to date an internet friend
> She's German
> I live all the way across the globe
> She has BPD
> But I didn't know about it until she told me a few months back, until then she just felt kind of manipulative
> I actually need excuses to afk so that I can play games because she wouldn't want me to play games when she's around and she'd get visibly sad
> Talking to her feels like a minefield
> But she loves me so deeply and honestly
> We've met a couple times during summer break, almost lost my virginity
> She wants to marry me
> We don't want kids tho
> But I just don't love her. I can't
> I care for her more than I care for my family
> But I just can't LOVE her, and I can't ever tell her because she's been hurt so many times that I'd feel like a monster
> It'd drive her to suicide
> Don't see other girls irl because of internet girl
> Can't get over irl gf because everything keeps reminding me of her, she lives on the same street for fuck's sake
> Became a misanthrope eventually somehow
> I don't want to date anyone anymore but at the same time I feel too lonely to break up
> Literally feeling alone
>>34885748
I'm trying to get her out of my life hard. I feel that if we at least didn't live so close I wouldn't be constantly reminded of her. We run into each other pretty much every other week and just exchange a couple glances.
>>34885781
I didn't want to fuck her anymore, I was confident that I'd find somebody else, I just wanted to be friends with her because I've known her since I was a wee child.
>>34885793
I'm sorry, anon, do you want to tell us about that?
>>
>>34885801
>I didn't want to fuck her anymore, I was confident that I'd find somebody else, I just wanted to be friends with her because I've known her since I was a wee child.

Whether you mean that or not, you were the "male friend." Anyone with a brain knows what that means. The fact that you'd expressed interest before just solidifies it. Anyone who lets their gf have beta orbiters is going to get cucked at some point.
>>
>>34885801
>I'm trying to get her out of my life hard. I feel that if we at least didn't live so close I wouldn't be constantly reminded of her. We run into each other pretty much every other week and just exchange a couple glances.

The fact that you are sad, and not angry, is a problem that needs to be fixed. She was an absolute ass to you. Fuck her. I spent 2 solid years going to the same parties as a girl who cheated on me, then cheated on her fiancee later, got pregnant, and blamed the abortion on me because she told me she would get one if I wouldn't take her back.

The best thing you can do is make her feel fucking regret for not getting you when she had the chance.
>>
>>34885820
I guess so. And honestly I was a really cringy kid at that time.
>>34885827
How the fuck do I do that?? I won't start yelling at her the moment I see her, I'll just look like a retard who's still not over her.
And I don't have any other person in my life that I can really say that I 'love.' It's just the German girl who I'm 'dating' because SHE loves me, and she's miles away.
>>
>>34885851
>How the fuck do I do that?? I won't start yelling at her the moment I see her, I'll just look like a retard who's still not over her.

I never said a word to her. I would just do shit that I knew would get in her craw. Namely: having a fucking blast right in front of her, all while completely shutting down any effort she made to talk to me.

Bringing a different girl to the party every week, and having a makeout session with her just a few feet away, knowing she could see it. Having someone I had just met that night AT the party give me a lapdance right in front of her.

When you're filled with joy right in front of her it tells her something: she is NOTHING to you. And, before you know it, she really will be nothing to you. You really will not give a shit about her. She'll be the one facebook stalking you.

That fucking bitch still stalks me to this day, even though I moved out of state (she moved too), and she still tries to add me on facebook every few months.
>>
File: mexican sasuke.png (237KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mexican sasuke.png
237KB, 500x500px
>>34885906
My confidence has been pretty much fucking ruined though, and what're the odds I'll run into her when the internet girl is over at the summer holidays? I mean, I can at least try.
All I can do meanwhile is try to get female friends to hang out with a lot. B-but how do i do that.
>>
>>34885942
>My confidence has been pretty much fucking ruined though

That's PERFECT. When you have no confidence, you assume that every conversation you have with a female stranger is gonna end the same way, right? No matter what you try to do, at the end of the day, she's going to leave the room and never talk to you again.

That is the BEST mentality to have, because you now realize that, since that's gonna happen anyways, you may as well be selfish and have some fun, right? Who cares if she thinks you're a speg when she leaves? Who cares if she thinks you're awkward when she leaves? She's never gonna talk to you again, right?

So you have some fun, and maybe that chick starts having fun with you, despite herself. Maybe she starts smiling, if not outright laughing, despite herself, because FUCK IT. You're obviously in a good mood, and nothing's gonna get you down? You're laughing and having a good time. Why shouldn't she, too?

And, since she's laughing, and it's gonna end with her getting up and leaving and never thinking about you again, you may as well ask for a number, because if she says no, you're still in the same boat as if you never talked to her; you got a good conversation, and that was it.

No confidence is the BEST place to be, because you have literally no reason to care about anybody or anything but yourself.
>>
>>34886010
I wouldn't cheat on the girl I am with right now though, even though I can't really 'love' her I care for her deeply
>>
Hahahahaha that was me you got cucked boi that pussy is fucking dank
>>
>>34885748
alpha as fuckkkikkikkikijk9ohj
>>
>>34886069
Why? You're wasting your time in order to feel less uncomfortable. It's like still living with your parents at 40 years old, just because it sure would suck to have to pack all your shit up into a moving truck, even though you know living on your own would make you happier.
>>
>>34886120
I wouldn't really say that, she really does like me deeply and honestly. She even wants me to marry her. Maybe I'll actually manage to fall in love with her back? Idk man, just feels like crap to throw her out when she is so kind and sweet and looks so good. I've forgotten how life even was without her.
>>
>>34886150
>Maybe I'll actually manage to fall in love with her back?

When you're dating, that's the REAL honeymoon period. If you don't love her now, you're not going to love her in a decade.

But whatever man. It's your life. If you want to fucking settle for less than happiness, that's your call.
>>
>>34886180
just doesn't feel like anyone in my life will even love me as much as she does. Honestly, I feel like I'm being ungrateful
>>
>>34886195
Well, I'm done trying to convince you. I've got nothing to say that I've already said regarding that.

You're responsible for your own happiness.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.