[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to hide from the world >start antidepressants >suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482979119772.png (664KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1482979119772.png
664KB, 1001x823px
>want to hide from the world
>start antidepressants
>suddenly want everyone in the world to see me and know me

Anyone else's social anxiety cured by antidepressants?
>>
>>34885528
You're taking the bluepill
If you are on the early days of antidepressants, STOP THEM NOW, eat healthy organic food, fresh organic meat and drink plenty of water, you will feel better doing that than been on a Jewish antidepressant pill
>>
>>34885528
if they work for you thats good. but the made im into a raging mess. i started hating everyone and myself, and i flew off the chain at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>34885752
Listen to this poster he knows better than any doctor or psychiartrist.

Not only that he brought up Jews in an unrelated conversation, which is always a good sign and not paranoid at all.

>>34885528

Sarcasm aside, the advice about food is pretty sound and you should be eating like that regardless. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>34885528
Enjoy being emotionally hollowed out via chemicals

>>34885869
You should learn more about Jews
>>
>>34885528
If they help then good for you OP.
You should probably try to wean off them as soon as you're stabilized though. (maybe 6 month mark?)

Getting off those things is insanely difficult. Especially if you've been on a higher dose for a longer time.
>>
>>34885890
Do you mean like visiting a synangogue and having a chat with a rabbi?
Or do you mean reading some quotes from prominent jews about 'goys' from unsourced /pol/ infographics?

Both seem like a waste of time senpai
>>
>>34885528
I don't like the idea of pills destroying the person I was born as. Maybe pills help, maybe cutting out a part of my brain does too, but in both cases I wouldn't be myself.
>>
File: kike1.gif (41KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
kike1.gif
41KB, 300x165px
GOOD GOY BUY MORE PILLS :DDD
>>
>>34885528
I have tried every depression medication anon. I was even given bipolar / schizophrenic medication.
Still here i am.
>>
fuck no drop that shit. It will destroy your sense of self in the long run, it's fucking horrible.
>>
>>34885918
Dnc leaks show that most of their leaders are jewish

Although i dont think theres anything on tha pharma business, but people call it the pharmaceutical jew for a reason, it's a business. All that matters is money, getting you hoocked is the key. Drugs can seriously mess up your brain, kill your libido and penor, and doctors throw prescriptions around like its nothing. Business is business
>>
>>34885918
This vid seems a bit far fetched, but eh. Business is just a temporary solution to a permanent problem, thats how you make money https://youtu.be/yzl7oX9FYGE
>>
>>34885528
You must be on good shit; what is it?
>>
>>34886156
I checked the video out but there are no sources that I can see for most of the claims in the vid so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

I do sympathise with his musings about ADHD though, I think more parents need to realise that while their kid my be acting up and won't listen in school/is hyperactive etc etc, they are just a fucking child. It's what kids do. When I was a kid my parents were told I was unresponsive in the classroom and that they should get me tested, turns out I had an ear infection and just couldn't hear properly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.