[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some examples of dressing like an autist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1819.jpg (70KB, 251x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1819.jpg
70KB, 251x354px
What are some examples of dressing like an autist?
>>
There's none. If you look and act weird, no clothes will help. Conversely, Chad can wear whatever the fuck he wants, and he'll still look great.
>>
>>34885492
Exactly. Being an autist is all in posture and mannerism, clothing doesn't do shit.
>>
>>34885492
>>34885536
nah, clothes might not make you a chad but dressing with a fedora and cargo shorts is much worse than just wearing some slim jeans and a shirt
>>
>>34885564
No-one cares about cargo shorts. Fedora, yes.
>>
>>34885564
There's two types of people wearing a fedora and cargo shorts: shy little MLP-fan autists and confident weirdos who just don't give a fuck.

There's this guy where I live, big into medieval shit. He wears medieval attire all the time. On first sight you'd think he's autistic as fuck but the town loves him. He's really involved in everything, huge social circles, hosts fun activities all the time.
>>
>>34885439
>>>/fa/waywt
>>
Not dressing like me
>>
Track suit bottoms and vidya tshirts
>>
>>34885536
It's more than posture and mannerism. It also comes down to charm, as well.
>>
File: cargoshorts.jpg (155KB, 500x944px) Image search: [Google]
cargoshorts.jpg
155KB, 500x944px
>>34885564
Look at this fag wearing cargo shorts. He doesn't even know how stupid he looks.
>>
File: trendster959.jpg (138KB, 415x692px) Image search: [Google]
trendster959.jpg
138KB, 415x692px
>>34885564
Lmao what a loser. He prob doesn't even browse /fa/
>>
>>34885564
This guy doesn't even realize how the girl behind him is facepalming about his fedora and cargo shorts.
>>
>>34886329
To be entirely fair, I would totally give that guy shit for wearing that if he was my friend.
>>
I wear the same t-shirt I was wearing 8 years ago when I was 13 which is 2 sizes too large and same shorts/jackets I wore 5 years ago and same jackets.
I also wear runners as casual shoes with the same style white socks my mother bought me for year 7 gym and occasionally mountain/bushwalking shoes which I thought looked cool.
Pretty sure that's an example of dressing like an autist. All my clothes have holes in them despite me not being poor though, I just hoard my money.
>>
>>34886382
Dude, you can buy 6 cotton T shirts for like 15 bucks at Walmart. There's being frugal, and being a cheapskate.
>>
>>34886382
>white socks
From one autist to another, switch to black socks. Just trust me.
>>
>>34886401
Buying things make me very stressed and anxious and I end up thinking about it for weeks until I get too frustrated and don't buy anything.
I know I'm not normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 539x960px
cargo shorts are bad but acceptable, don't be the faggot who thinks he looks likes a 50s mobster when he dressed way too formal
>>
>>34886423
Why?
I wanted to buy black socks as a kid because I thought they looked cool but I wasn't sure if I could wear them since I am male and I didn't want people to think I wanted to be female or dress like one.
Should I buy ones that go to the ankle? Or is that only for females?
>>
>>34886426
Even online? https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=hanes%20t%20shirts%20for%20men&typeahead=hanes%20t%20shirts
>>
>>34886454
White if you're exercising (which is also the only acceptable time to wear sneakers after high school). If you're not exercising, buy the color that matches your shoe/boot. This is typically black. Length doesn't really matter unless you're wearing shorts. If you're wearing shorts, sandals should be worn (without socks).
>>
>>34886483
Do you have any reasoning?
>>
>>34886483
>If you're wearing shorts, sandals should be worn (without socks)
Are you trying to troll me?
I can't wear sandals because I need orthotics.
Would I be able to wear sneakers with shorts?
>>
>>34886502
Because that's how adults dress.

>>34886519
Boat shoes or loafers. No socks.
>>
Wearing comic book or videogame T-shirts, bags, caps, etc.
>>
>>34886451

The problem is you fucking normalfags think casual is too formal. No one here is wearing white tie but you act like a pair of khakis is as achronistic as fucking top hat.

I don't give a shit and dress casually every day. If it's autistic to wear an odd jacket or cardigan then so be it. At least I'll always look good without having to worry about coordinating colors like those sneaker head poofs. Men's casual always matches.
>>
>>34886534
>Because that's how adults dress.
Insufficient.
>>
>>34886564
Because girls and employers don't view how you dress from a utilitarian standpoint. They have standards, and if you want to succeed with women, or at an interview, you need to at least meet the minimum expectations.

Sufficient now? Because, if not, feel free to be that guy who still dresses like he's in high school.
>>
File: mens-birth-of-venus-socks-16.gif (23KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
mens-birth-of-venus-socks-16.gif
23KB, 304x400px
>>34886483
I prefer bright and or bold patterned socks. If it matches your shoes there no contrast. I dislike black shoes in general though. Socks are one of the few areas men can get away with being loud.
>>
>>34886534
How are you supposed to not get callouses on your toes?
idk if I want to dress like an adult to be honest.
I'd rather just wear sweatpants, t-shirt and comfortable shoes and socks.
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>34885492
>>34885536
>still thinking it's about how you act

Remember that movie Drive where the main character acts like a turbo autist for the entire film, yet was still seen as "cool" at the time? Life is exactly like that. Chad's autism is seen as endearing. His poor fashion is seen as eccentricity. These are seen as credits to his personality. When robots do it, it is seen as the reason nobody likes them.

Don't let the rhetoric fool you: it's all down to looks.
>>
>>34886585
Loafers and boat shoes are actually very comfortable. They are made to be worn sockless, because they expect the shoes to get soaked from being on a boat or walking through wet grass.

>>34886583
Do what you like. Most guys reserve that shit for a tie when there's nothing important going on.
>>
>>34886579
Dressing for utility is the standard, though. Outside of interviews, funerals, and other special occasions, most people don't care how you dress. You must be from a rich, trendy city.
>>
>>34886636
Small town in Wellington. And if you're happy where you are, and looking for nothing to change, then yeah, wear slippers and sweat pants/gym shorts to the grocery store. You still won't impress anyone, but you'll be comfortable while getting by with the bare minimum.

That said, you're gonna have trouble striking up a conversation with a woman dressed like that.
>>
>>34886593
Believe it or not drive is a film and does not represent reality to any degree.
>>
>>34886671
Most guys I see don't dress like that though and most guys with gf's don't dress like that either.
I don't understand where you're getting this from, is it just reserved for clubs?
>>
>>34886683
It's reserved for if you are looking for attention from someone who normally wouldn't give you any.
>>
>>34886731
Would it help me make friends?
>>
>>34885439
I love thousand island but one time it wouldn't open even after biting so i started stabbing it with my plastic fork and it exploded all over me.
I ended up just forking the lettuce and rub it against my clothes for the dressing.
Was definitely feeling it that day
>>
>>34886752
Depends on who you are trying to make friends with. Coworkers? Probably not. A dude? Probably not. A woman? Depends on the woman.

I'm of the mentality that dressing well is like carrying a condom or a gun. I would rather have it, and not need it, than need it, and not have it.
>>
>>34886675
I'm not talking about within the film, you dumbass. I mean how people picked up on him in real life. If they had cast an ugly person nobody would have liked that character.
>>
I have orchestrated my whole life around avoiding being outside in just a t-shirt or any single layer.

I have to always have two layers to hide my skeletal frame.

I only own one pair of uncargoed pants and they are suit trousers.

I have never not worn cargos my whol clothes conscious life. I continue to buy them still. Wearning jeans or anythjng else literally triggers autistic an anxiety as I feel naked without at least 8 pockets to chose from on my body.
>>
File: muhautism.jpg (314KB, 1500x1178px) Image search: [Google]
muhautism.jpg
314KB, 1500x1178px
>>34885439
these unoriginal textless posts aren't really allowed but i keep posting them because fuqq da bolices
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.