[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: what happened to that girl with huge tits from school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

ITT: what happened to that girl with huge tits from school?
>>
>>34883439
The tits turned out to just be eggs harboring smaller humans.
>>
major back problems.
>>
Pregnant by senior year.?
>>
>developed macromastia in sixth form
>Could literally watch her grow from kinda normal size to hucow and milky
>She does a modeling job now for plus sized bras
>>
She was gorgeous and smart and talented and I honestly thought she'd leave and become some amazing success in Paris or NY or London and I'd read about her exploits, but instead she lives with her husband and children in a small town just outside of the shitty city we grew up in.

She had an amazing body with perfect big tits she'd somehow hidden and I got to fuck her all night long once.

Ironically, I moved away and moved to another country and am somewhat of a success in a very niche field.
>>
>>34883439
she filed a restraining order against me
>>
No idea about now, but I remember the younger sister of a kid who I had gone to school with since kindergarten. When I was in 7th grade, she was in 6th grade and just looked like a normal girl. I moved to a different state for some time, then came back for 9th grade. The next year, she started her first year of high school and had tits bigger than basketballs despite being thin. I jerked off in the gym bathroom less than 5 minutes after seeing her in the hall.

According to a lazy Google search, she's now working for the school district.
>>
How that fuck would I know desu oregano
>>
>>34883439
She's married with kids now. I always thought I'd at least get to fuck her once since it seemed like she maybe had a crush on me too.

>everyone from junior high are productive members and are doing well
>even the gangbangers and people who smoked weed during high school graduated
>you were the one that got straight A's and played videogames and kept to yourself
>somehow you end up a dropout NEET, blowing away your years shitposting and playing videogames

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? MY LIFE IS LIKE A TV SHOW AND SOMEHOW I'M STILL NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER? THE FUCK?
>>
>blonde kinda chubby cute chic
Grew huge boobs over ome summer, became progressivly more slutty
Ended up doing vids on clips4sale
>>
File: 16.jpg (15KB, 620x350px)
16.jpg
15KB, 620x350px
>>34883439
We reconnected after six years, I fucked it up by being an alcoholic fuckwit, and she stopped returning my calls a few months ago

And I have no one to blame but myself
>>
>>34883439
She sucked a dick and we never saw her again.
>>
>>34883439
She got tattoos, became anorexic and smokes weed all the time.

Which doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>34883439
I was that girl and I got a reduction. Now I'm a youtuber and a food eater. I also lift weights
>>
>>34884782
show pic or your full of shit
>>
>>34883439
She had a breast reduction (went from HHH to C cup, IIRC) and came out as a dyke.
>>
File: ukr.jpg (329KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ukr.jpg
329KB, 1280x960px
pic unrelated, just a perfect pair of tits.

>>34883439
Became a dancer and then a model.

I don't think she makes and relevant money or is known. She's just to be seen in some catalogues.
And yes, her huge tits weren't her best appeal, she was (is? I'm 32 now) very pretty in the face as well. I always considered her to look like an anime character: big tits, big eyes and lips, big forehead. She is fairly tall too.

In fact, I just looked her up. It's funny, she was always "the girl with the huge tits" but you see her tits nowhere on the (clothed) model shoots and her bust is never emphasized. She's also super slim now, more than she was before, and her measures are "only" 83:60:91
>>
File: IMG_2477.jpg (280KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2477.jpg
280KB, 750x1334px
If from Lao, Im dating her; size 34 HH.
>>
No clue, she was like 5' and had G cup tits. Bounced between foster families before she wound up with her grandmother, and was originally a major cunt. Eventually I chewed her out because she kept trying to needle me, and she started realizing nobody was out to give her shit unless she sought it out. Last I heard shes still with the bf she ended up with after she mellowed out, seemed like a nice enough guy.

>>34884782
>I got a reduction
rip
>>
File: mommaslittleman.jpg (23KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
mommaslittleman.jpg
23KB, 400x323px
>>34883439
She is one of those lanky and skinny girls with huge 70h tits.
Was ways late in high school, dropped out first semester of university and is now relying on her looks and tits for getting jobs.
>mfw groped but not seen them
>>
>>34883507
This, except it was Junior and she still graduated.

Expected, as she was the biggest tryhard and the biggest cunt in the grade.
>>
Went to a pretty good college a few cities over. Has been pretty much dead on all social media except for a single post once every 5 months. So I assume she's doing well. I'm glad, she was always kind.
>>
File: C4XCbJCVMAAec_D (1).jpg (186KB, 2048x1395px) Image search: [Google]
C4XCbJCVMAAec_D (1).jpg
186KB, 2048x1395px
>>34884803
A pic of what exactly?
>>
File: 50137838.jpg (103KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
50137838.jpg
103KB, 750x421px
>>34884803
here is a before
>>
File: 3hv3NSG (1).jpg (805KB, 1566x882px) Image search: [Google]
3hv3NSG (1).jpg
805KB, 1566x882px
>>34884782
And here is the reduction dressings
>>
sold drugs at local bars for older men, went to the military to straighten herself out i guess (or maybe just for money?), came back to my hometown and is once again just bar hopping/ being a hippie.
>>
>>34883439
My friend has been dating her for years and I fucked her younger sister.
>>
>>34884960

Wtf they werent big at all
>>
Ended up becoming a lactator, began in sixth form when she went through a b cup to G cup growth spurt
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 306x306px
I dated her in highschool for 2 years, she cheated on me and I was devastated. I shared her nudes with everyone I could and banged her younger sister a year later.

She ended up getting pregnant by some fat retard on a one-night stand and dropped out of college to take care of her baby that will grow up without a father and probably become even worse than she was.

>feelsgood
>>
>>34883816
that's my life right there. this is my first time on r9k and I already feel like i'm home
>>
>>34884981
breast reduction? you disgust me
>>
>>34884981
post without bandages
>>
>>34886096
>this is my first time on r9k

As a person who has been here for years...JUST GO...GO FAR AWAY. There was point where I was browsing for about 18 hrs a day. It's just pure cancer. 4chan in general is. I stopped browsing for about 6-9 months and I wouldn't say my life was better, but I was a bit happier and less depressed. Don't let it suck you in man.
>>
>>34884960
if this woman got a breast reduction she's literally retarded.
>>
>>34885730
>>34886161
>>34886816
At least they are even now. They were G's
>>
Shes a fat modern feminist now
I was actually semi popular in HS so she was always at the same parties as me
Almost glad I turned out as a failed normie now kek, I dodged that bullet
>>
>>34884960
You should do something with your teeth, they are terrible.
>>
>>34884872
God damn you're lucky anon; would you be willing to share any more pics?
>>
no idea to be honest anon. i really dont keep up
>>
>>34883439
She got pregnant in HS then died in a drunk wrong-way crash on i-70 before she was even 21
>>
>>34886079
And the reason you're not sharing them here is because she was under 18 at the time?
>>
I dont know. She has no online presence, at least with her real name.

Only stuff i can find is a 10 year old massage therapist certification and mention of her having a kid around 14 years ago.
>>
Found as a headless corpse in a ditch

I was too drunk to bury her
>>
>>34883439
She became a cardiologist.
>>
>>34883439
She's a camwhore now.
>>
>>34890838

More like a hardonologist am I right?
>>
>>34883816
I spent all my school years getting straight A's and avoiding drugs/alcohol. It was what I was told to do. I even graduated college with highest honors. That was four years ago.

I'm now NEET at home doing nothing all day.
>>
>>34883439
I don't know I went to an all boys school
>>
>>34884872
do your part and make a video of yourself fucking them and upload it to some random tube. we need more good titfucking vids
>>
she married a farmer
>>
>>34884872
the left one's an HH anyway. that's the one i'd always cum on and she'd probably get self-conscious
>>
>>34883439
She works to help autistic children

Do I have a chance here anon?
>>
>tfw there was no girl with big tits in your high school

except fatties but who cares
>>
File: 2014-04-21 - 009.jpg (51KB, 900x1200px)
2014-04-21 - 009.jpg
51KB, 900x1200px
sexy i love
>>
>>34892295
really? mine had about a dozen ranging from merely big to ridiculously huge. there was a short mexican girl who probably wasn't quite as big as the girl in OP's pic, but very close
>>
>>34883526
where dese modeling pix @ bruh
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.