[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /yak/? Its an unlimited supply of normies to trell.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170214-230405.png (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170214-230405.png
80KB, 720x1280px
Who here /yak/? Its an unlimited supply of normies to trell.
>>
>>34883431
I got banned based on pure downvotes. Apparently it can happen
>>
>>34883452
I get downvoted all the time. But also upvoted too. What did you have to post about to get downvoted so much?
>>
>>34883496
Constant trolling, basically I would post pictures with weird captions like I do on here. I would always say "where my ____ women at" with weird women of different races
>>
Normies take the bait on there every single time. I love it.
>>
>>34883793
I got banned for massive downvotes for shilling pol stuff and making up stories about sniffing chairs of women and stuff too.
>>
>>34883832
Seriously. Here everyone knows it's bait and they purposefully fall for it. There's too many layers. With normies you just bait them and they fall for it like the good old days
>>34883833
Lol
>>
I loved yak. It was a great place to see into normie lives, and interact with almost-robots.

Unfortunately, my town never recovered from the Yaksodus.
>>
>>34883832
Normies always take bait for some reason
Why is that?
>>
>>34883431
Did they bring back basecamps?
>>
Tyler droll is such a fucking faggot for killing off anon last year
It never fully recovered at my uni
>>
>>34883859
My most upboated post was a story, i'll green text it for you:

>be me on the subway
>about to leave the subway at the station near my uni
>notice girl dropped her change purse
>picked up change purse
>girl is no where to be seen
>chase her up the escalator and caught up to her on the street
>out of breathe, i said hey
>she said "i have a boyfriend"
>crossed the street without returning her change purse

the normies debated this shit to no end.
>>
>>34883912
being anon on it was great.

I used to pretend I was a muslim and saying shit was halah, and all the muslims on yak would me angry as fuck at me.
>>
I deleted Yak after they made it constantly handle only

Is there a better substitute or is it finally back?
>>
No, but we have an app called Jodel here. Basically the same thing.
>>
>>34883992
They got rid of the handles you can post anonymously now
>>
>>34883876
Normies are dumb af tbqh.
>>
>be me
>be like 1-2years ago
>no one uses yak in my city
>couple uni people complaining
>one guy just posts every time there's a hockey game
>one guy replies to every post with "eat pizza it solves everything"
I uninstalled pretty fast
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.