[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A-anon san?! This is the woman's onsen! Quick, get under

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nft0luaiL31sakwn4o1_1280.jpg (722KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nft0luaiL31sakwn4o1_1280.jpg
722KB, 1000x1500px
>A-anon san?! This is the woman's onsen! Quick, get under the water before people notice you are here!
>>
>under the water
Im gonna run and thats all
>>
>>34883444
>Im gonna run and thats all
why not hide behind her
>>
>>34883492
Because I want to use the bathroom 4 men. If I hide behind her, the girls will know
>>
>implying
>vagina
>>
>>34883408
>get under the water
>hijinks ensue when the girls that show up decide to hang out with her
>as usual I'm not fucking Michael Phelps so eventually I come up for air and get busted and banned from the place
>spend the rest of the day being looked at, laughed at, and called a weirdo

Did I hit all the movie cliches or did I miss one?
>>
>>34883626
This event is in a doujin anon, not real life
>>
>quick! let me cut of you're penis so noone will tell!
much better dessdess
>>
>>34883408
>quick anon! crawl inside my vagina before they arrive!
>>
File: know more.jpg (246KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
know more.jpg
246KB, 627x502px
>>34883408
Source, or post more like this please.
>>
>>34883408
Just tuck it between your legs and pretend you're a chick if anyone else comes in. The world's oldest magic trick.
>>
>>34885050
>Just tuck it between your legs and pretend you're a chick if anyone else comes in. The world's oldest magic trick.
this would probably work honestly
>>
>>34885064
It wouldn't unless you were a trap already
>>
>>34885077
Some people go their whole lives not knowing they're a trap.
>>
>>34885077
>It wouldn't unless you were a trap already
but maybe it would though?
>>
>>34885097
>hey that girl with no tits and a very obviously male body is holding her legs very tightly closed for some reason, nothing suspicious here
>>
File: img000007.jpg (197KB, 728x1180px) Image search: [Google]
img000007.jpg
197KB, 728x1180px
>>34885077
apparently the opposite works so who knows
>>
>>34885112
>Everyone verifies everyone else's correct genitalia and secondary sexual features when they enter a room.
>>
>>34885235
If you see a dude lookin' dude in the women's onsen you're going to be disturbed
>>
>>34885250
Go into a public shower setting with a bunch of fellow naked people of your same sex, then describe the face of any one of the occupants.

No one gets a good look at anyone in a public nude setting, by common courtesy.
>>
>>34885376
You don't need a good look at an average naked man to know he doesn't look like a woman
>>
>>34885402
No, not for an average naked man. But not all men are average.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.