[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS FEB 15 Incel/Vocel Appreciation Day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

I found this funny and witty fembot on twitter. don't stalk her but here are some of her tweets.
>>
>>34883401
>here are some of her tweets.
Where?
>>
>>34883401
her handle isn't fembot, i shift+ctrl+c that shit.
>>
>>34883401
She is a incel, and when she does bone she does something like warthogging.
>>
relatable angst?
>>
>>34883516
>censor her shit.
what? that she's from manhattan?
>>
>>34883599
noice digits
and yah
>>
fembots aren't really robots tho, but yah more tweets.
>>
>>34883662
>>34883595
ask her if she wants to be my gf
>>
>>34883695
Nah, I am an orbiter but internet 'dating' is not dating.
>>
>>34883695
This thread seems dead, I guess fellow robots don't care.
>>
>>34883743
without fail...
>>
>>34883774

that spergy robot had to ruin it for everyone
>>
File: 1DKDAq.png (11KB, 1295x313px) Image search: [Google]
1DKDAq.png
11KB, 1295x313px
>>34883401

you know OP I have a feeling this is you

I don't know what you intended to do with this thread, whether you wanted to seek validation or what, but you should be aware that you aren't funny, you aren't a robot in any sense, and I think the vast majority of people here would prefer if you left.

I deleted my post as a courtesy towards you, but I hope you are aware, you are the cancer that has killed this site.

that aside, just curious - did you like your time at RISD? What is going to an art school like RISD like? I think art school is a very good investment for some and a very bad decision for others, what made you decide to pursue becoming a professional artist? It appears you've had some commercial success, would you say you say you are successful?

>>34883852
She deleted her own posts anon
(...and what exactly was ruined here? This wasn't a quality thread by any means)
>>
>>34884000
I am OP but I am not her. I just found the tweets. I guess she isn't a robot.
>>
what the hell happened ITT?
>>
File: correspondence.png (128KB, 1072x725px) Image search: [Google]
correspondence.png
128KB, 1072x725px
>>34884083
>what the hell happened ITT?
"Rising artist" from NYC decided to try her hand at twitter comedy, is apparently afraid of being identified

>>34884048
from one of her recent interviews:
>What interests you about words that live online?
>The indexable nature of online text is the most useful aspect, maybe even the most interesting.

from what I can tell from her personality, anon, I don't know of what you are so afraid, she clearly welcomes this indexing, she clearly encourages free form expression on the internet and isn't afraid of showing her true face online - her instagram is proof of this. Surely you are aware that even 4chan is indexed in a similar manner, right anon?

So why delete the posts? What is your relation to her? Her twitter is locked, you didn't just stumble upon the tweets, and we both know they weren't really amusing enough to post alone.
Sorry about the bullying, I have nothing else to do today, so I might as well.

You list "neet-freeterdom" as an influence for your work - what does this term mean to you? Do you not feel that her making a career off of pouring coffee and taking screenshots of internet conversations is somewhat gratuitous? You/her talked about the role of an artist in today's society in one of your interviews - could you expand on what you meant? What role do you feel you play in society, exactly?
>>
>>34884492
I was following her because I like art and follow a bunch of artists and I was on her twitter and I saw it on my feed. I am not her but I posted this because i thought it wasn't a performance.

The first image i posted clearly shows me following her, right?
>>
File: jon-rafman.jpg (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jon-rafman.jpg
174KB, 640x480px
>>34884492
I deleted it because it now feels like what jon rafman did with 4chan
>>
>>34884567
>the first image
where? whom? i'm so curious who you are talking about so give name pls
>>
File: 1458451436860.jpg (170KB, 665x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458451436860.jpg
170KB, 665x720px
This thread is so mysterious! I love it!
>>
File: jon_rafman.jpg (487KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
jon_rafman.jpg
487KB, 1280x853px
>>34884602
I'm op. I felt tricked now. I honeslty felt that there was fembot out there not on here but it is clear this person i posted tweets of is milking autist culture for high arts.
>>
>>34884624
Well who is this roast OP?
>>
>>34884492
But I do love it how you think this is more than just one robot falling for the the illusions that fembots exist.
>>
>>34884624
from the interview I found that mention her as an artist which led me to follow her. I live in montreal, he had a show of 'internet' art in one of contemporary art galleries here. Our 'MoMa'. One of the things I tried to force myself to do was to actually just go outside and do things. It was painfully lonely going to parks, movies, galleries and museums, touristy things by yourself.
>>
>>34884656
shit i replied to the wrong post. (you) see this:
>>34884691
>>
File: YASIAOFwaterfall-1024x768.jpg (266KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YASIAOFwaterfall-1024x768.jpg
266KB, 1024x768px
>>34884656
He is a contemporary artist that my city's contemporary art gallery paid to create battlestations
>>
>>34884624
>fembot
what does fembot even mean to you? What does robot even mean to you? I don't bring this up for any feelings of superiority towards non-robots or anything ridiculous like that, but I don't see how anyone could claim someone like her to be a robot in the slightest by anyone's definition

You are being tricked, but it's not by any brilliance on her part, you think far too highly of these artists anon.

Every single thing I can find of her indicates she is nothing more than a dumb slag with rich parents, someone who can afford to live as an "artist" her whole life - why do you respect people like this? She is a scam artist, nothing more, jumping from one curator's dick to another while making "art" about the dumb shit she sees online

Her work is of no value, it doesn't offer any significant critique or reflection on society, it isn't of any standalone artistic merit, in fact it takes no skill to produce whatsoever - the only reason why it even exists is because she has to pretend to do something to make a living. That's literally all.
>>
>>34884691
>>34884752
anon, you are not understanding, I am asking for the name of the false fembot here. also that guy's art sure is profound i can't even believe these 4chan memers live like this!!!!! yuck!!!!!!!
>>
>>34884804
SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. A NAME! PLS!
>>
File: I9byqH.png (157KB, 612x1049px) Image search: [Google]
I9byqH.png
157KB, 612x1049px
>>34884832
>SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. A NAME! PLS!
ok fine

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/34883401/#34883401
>>
>>34884804
I don't know any really about her. I follow a bunch of random accounts and i saw these tweets on my feed. they were grouped in the "incase you miss it" section.
>>
>>34884857
Pretty lackluster desu although I'm not sure what i expected
>>
>>34884818
>profound
>battlestation of female shit like starbucks and make up

>>34884908
There is absolutely nothing about this. sperglord thinks me deleting this is me hiding something. He is confusing why i deleted the images and it has less to do with doxxing her and more with feeling foolish.
>>
>>34884857
However she is qt so that's something i suppose
>>
>>34884804
>Her work is of no value, it doesn't offer any significant critique or reflection on society, it isn't of any standalone artistic merit, in fact it takes no skill to produce whatsoever - the only reason why it even exists is because she has to pretend to do something to make a living. That's literally all

She is one of those artists that sell what we do, which is what jon rafman does (you can buy his work on artsy). it's profiting from what we do for free, which is what disgusted me about his show.
>>
>>34884932
Exactly what I was getting at I don't really see the point to "art" like this. also don't worry about it friend I'm sure we all want to believe
>>
File: smallx85_lg-1.jpg (589KB, 1002x1200px) Image search: [Google]
smallx85_lg-1.jpg
589KB, 1002x1200px
>>34884937
And also a warning to me. She isn't the first and likely won't be the last artist to find

>>34884962
There is something to worry about when you have many many contemporary artists actively go out of their way to steal from us.

Jon rafman's waifu pillows were sold on artsy. Another artist made the 'rarest' pepe ever, a pepe casted in 24k gold.
>>
>>34884937
And also a warning to me. She isn't the first and likely won't be the last artist to find stuff and steal it.
>>
>>34884962
since his show in my city, that was 2015, i haven't talked to anyone outside of my family and my only interaction to anyone female is my 6 year old niece who happens to legit be my only friend.
>>
>>34884752
when i first saw this image, i felt utterly disgusted by it, not because it is disgusting but because of how much of a lie it is

>lip stick
>tooth pick
>bedazzled iphone
>nail polish remover
>nail polish
>glamour magazine

all female stuff
females don't live like that
>>
>>34884987
really cements the whole robot mindset, the world really does view us as a joke
>>
>>34885174
that's why i deleted it. we aren't just a joke, we are something to gawk at. there are no girls out there that are like ' i wanna save that guy from his depression' and yet there are guys out there who does that.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.