[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manlet feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: AFCcEks.jpg (70KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
AFCcEks.jpg
70KB, 554x921px
>get date from okcupid
>she didn't have her listed
>we meet for coffee
>I'm 5'9 and she's AT LEAST 6'1
>try to ignore it
>bring it up with her
>she says she doesn't list her height out of insecurity
>says she doesn't care and she saw that I was shorter than her when she looked at my profile
>doubt.jpeg

Man if I'd known how tall she was, I would have worn my lifts or not even bothered messaging her. At least she was polite and tried to hide her disappointment.
>>
>>34883359
>he got a date
ok normie
>>
>>34883359
That woman sounds like fucking King kong.
>>
My friend at work is legit 5'4 and got this latina qt 3.14s number right in front of me.

it made me internally ree but I was also proud of him
>>
>>34883359
She was probably turned off about your insecurity towards your height.
>>
>>34883422
>victim blaming

classic roastie logic
>>
>>34883359
She'll probably lose interest in you for your beta personality. Grow some balls and kick the insecurities faggot.
>>
You had a date with a girl and sperged out. Learn from next time. You could have fucked and even got a gf. You dun goofed.
>>
>>34883359
With how many guys feeling insecure about her height vs. theirs she probably gets really annoyed with people like you. That's why she didn't list her height to begin with. With how big a deal you've made about it and your defeatist attitude you sound pretty insufferable to begin with.
>>
Here's a hint: tall girls are insecure and will not care if a guy is shorter. Just by being nice to her and treating her like a girl, regardless of height, will make her happy and she'll be all over you.
>>
>>34884173
>tall girls are insecure and will not care if a guy is shorter

bullshit
>>
>>34883359

Dude she went out with you in the first place. Be glad for that. If you were 5'4 like me you wouldn't have even got a response
>>
>>34883359
Did you two ever get your coffee?
>>
You sound like a total fucking retard making a big deal out of 3 inches.
>>
>>34884231
This board in a nutshell
>>
>>34884223
yeah, she asked me for a second date too, but she was probably just being polite

>>34884231
>You sound like a total fucking retard making a big deal out of 3 inches.
I never mentioned my dick
>>
>>34884184
What do you base that on? You're a kissless virgin, you have no idea what girls like. I am right and you know it.
>>
>>34884454
most women don't want men shorter than them regardless of their own height
>>
>>34884473
Most women don't give a shit about a guy's height as long as he's not abnormally short or tall. Tall girls have no problem dating shorter guys.

Do you seriously believe that you're an expert on this, when you have not even left the basement in years?
>>
>>34884305
>but she was probably just being polite

Kek, if bait then this is 8/10

If not: girls rarely put effort into developing a relationship. If she asks you for a second date, she's definitely keen on it and into you. Just go for it you inscure manlet unless you have some real problem with her height
>>
>>34885013
If a girl asks a guy for a second date, she definitely wants the d.
>>
>>34883359
>She knew how short you were when she saw your profile
>Said yes anyways.

I don't understand why you give a shit. She clearly doesn't.
>>
>>34883359
dude wtf is wrong with you? if you two click then that's all that matters
>>
Was she hot? Skinny? Chestlet?
>>
>>34884305
>I never mentioned my dick
Topkek
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.