[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK HATE GIRLS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4153.jpg (108KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4153.jpg
108KB, 640x616px
i've just about had it robots...
>be orbiting a grill for a couple years
>we become bestfriends
>i'm ok with this, would like more, but in all she's a good friend
>one day we start talking about our sexual past cause we were bored
>she asked me how many girls i've fucked
>lie and say 2 (rlly it's 0)
>she says "oh" In a surprised way
> I ask her how many she's had
>she says it's almost in the double digits
> i'm stunned because this whole time I thought she only had like 1 or 2
> she says that she's been fucked the least amount, out of all her friends
> all her friends seemed innocent too
> tfw only a freshmen in college

wtf so is everybody just having lots of sex except me?
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (6KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
6KB, 208x250px
everyone except you, and me
>>
People like sex anon, anyone who is moderately attractive and not a sperg will have plenty
>>
>>34883250
This

Most people view sex as casual. Not some fucking ultimate trophy.

Seriously, I wonder what will happen when you get some "pure" waifu and she eventually leaves you because you're boring and she wasted her virginity on you...
>>
>>34883102

Double digits is about how much your copay would be for an std check afterward.
>>
>>34883228
Can confirm. College chicks let me shove running garden hoses up their asses on the regular.
>>
Patricia Hernandez should work as a barista for the rest of her life. She is worse than the lowest female reporter on any MSM site.
>>
>>34883102
>>34883486
That particular image is a fake that /v/ made, along with several others. Shittaku has enough awful articles for you to use without picking fake ones.
>>
>>34883102

>she says it's almost in the double digits

Whenever a girl gives a a number count of partners DOUBLE IT because they lie out their as about that sort of thing. If she says 9 she likely means closer to 18
>>
File: feels crappy man.jpg (12KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels crappy man.jpg
12KB, 208x250px
>>34883441
>Be me
>college student
>lotta girls flirt with me because my beautiful kike eyes
>try to take the steps disney told me to do to win a girls heart
>as step six is being completed, i let out a little of my autistic personality
MFW they always friendzone me when i try to give them the redpill
>>
>>34883102

I think the article is just making a point desu.

In gaming the genders are equally capable of rape. Fake gaming rape.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.