[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances a fall from 6 stories would kill you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: legacy_m_1.jpg (114KB, 523x341px) Image search: [Google]
legacy_m_1.jpg
114KB, 523x341px
What are the chances a fall from 6 stories would kill you?
>>
Please don't kill yourself anon. I'm rooting for you a little bit even though we've never met.
>>
Head meets the ground first and it's 99%
>>
>>34882880
And if you land on your legs?
>>
50%, it either will or it won't
>>
>>34882820
You can jump off a bridge too anon
Same effect, promisse
I'm not encouragin but maybe you can find a bridge that's taller than the building...
>>
>>34882893

Are you going to kill someone? This question makes it seems like it's not suicide.
>>
>>34882980
The closest bridge nearby is like 10km away and if it hit water I'll drown and that'll probably be painful.
>>
>>34883009
Myself. I was asking in case i fuck up and land on my legs.
>>
>>34883031

Why you wanna kys?
>>
>>34883050
I dont have any friends and haven't gone to school in a year. I cant talk to anyone beaidea my mom. I havnt gone anywhere in a year and I'm supposed to be doing work at home but haven't so social services will probably end up taking me to a group home anyways or my mom will get in trouble with the law. Its easier this way.
>>
>>34883097
I'm pretty close to suicide myself, and the only reason I ain't doing it is because I'm not a huge pussy. think of all the fucking memes you'll miss
>>
>>34882897
Literally this. Learn probability op
>>
>>34882897

Wow, guess that means my odds of fucking Taylor Swift are 50% too
>>
>>34883097
Land head first and you have no chance of survival.
>>
>>34882820
very likely
could end up a vegetable though but I imagine that state is just like being dead.
>>
>>34882820
you could literally trip and fall and die so long as you land head first. 6 stories is pretty much guaranteed
>>
>>34883050
I mean, why not? Is there something good about being alive?
>>
>>34883184
ypu mean to say you are a huge pussy
>>
>>34883011
if you fall from high enough the waters surface tension will make it as hard as concrete
>>
>>34883378
No, those are 0%
>>
In order for the fall to be lethal around that height what typically happens is you'd have to land on your feet with enough impact force that it shatters your legs into compound fractures which pierce up into your lungs and other organs effectively turning your broken bones into spears
breaking your bones and impaling your organs with them in one swift motion
So you'd lay there kind of dying of immense pain and internal bleeding in agony that would seem to last forever time seems a lot longer when you're in pain, it's like trying to touch something burning hot you won't do it for longer than a few moments and involuntarily retract from it no matter how much will power you have
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.