[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PANIC ATTACK DURING SLEEP!?!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: b6uDnnfX_400x400.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
b6uDnnfX_400x400.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
So I just woke up in the middle of night, feeling disoriented, dizzy, as if somebody tried to choke me dead. Short on breath, gasping for air, incredibly strong feeling of being alone and left behind, scared.

Thought I was just dehydrated and drank a lot of water, which cooled me down a bit.

Never had this happen before. Anyone experienced this ever? I felt so incredibly helpless and lost the instant I woke up, as if in shock.
>>
>>34881878
I've been having panic attacks on the daily for the last month anon(I've had panic disorder for 3 years but it's getting real bad), you're not alone and it's completely shit. My panic attacks always mirror symptoms of a heart attack and I always feel deathly terrified.
But the most important thing you can do is remind yourself you aren't dying, you're just doing through a misfire of adrenaline. It's just gotta run its course. Breathing through your belly can help.
>>
>>34881878
sauce on image
Also did you dream about something scary?
>>
>>34881878
>which cooled me down a bit

Sleeping too hot is a sure thing to give you nightmares.
>>
File: 660A7203.jpg (1MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
660A7203.jpg
1MB, 3840x2560px
>>34882509
god damn it truly is shit of the worst kind. I've had some bad episodes in life, a few tough accidents too, but nothing feels like this. just brutal. I'd say the most uncomfortable aspect of it is this super strong feeling of being alone. Like being trapped in hell. Your brain makes it all so real. What a torture. I don't think I could ever 'learn' to cope with something like that. Reminds me of Batman, that scarecrow fear toxin.

>>34882584
>sauce on image
Luvian Ben Neng (or Luvian Lee). She will blow your mind if you like Chinese plastic crap models or have a vampire fang fetish like me. Look forward to tons of ass and feet.

>Also did you dream about something scary?
Not that I remember. The actual waking up part WAS the nightmare. It's hard to believe without experiencing it. You don't actively recognise yourself as 'awake', because your brain is 99% occupied with being scared. It just slowly fades away with every breath, leaving you in a limbo world where you don't know if you are dreaming or not.
>>
Panic attacks while sleeping can happen, however, the choking sensation sounds more like it could be due to sleeping on your back, silent reflux or sleep apnea. Have you had a sleep stidy before?
>>
>>34882867
>Have you had a sleep stidy before?
No. I've just been short on breath recently. Had a bit of a bad lower back from overdoing it in the gym and the pain radiated up to my ribcage, which made it hard to breathe and lay on the side.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.