[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are crazy/mentally unstable girls better at sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 0bf.jpg (79KB, 500x886px) Image search: [Google]
0bf.jpg
79KB, 500x886px
Why are crazy/mentally unstable girls better at sex?
>>
stop this glorification of mental illness you god damn faggot

it's so annoying
>>
>>34880779
Because they're not good at anything else.
>>
No filter. The more self-awareness you lack, the more confident you are, and the more confident you are, the more enthusiastic you are about most things in life. That translates very well into sex, usually.
>>
>>34880950
But what if I'm both self aware and confident?
>>
>>34880975
If you found your way to this board, you may only be one or the other. There are quite likely many flaws in your character and/or physique that you've chosen to ignore or overlook that others cannot.
>>
>>34881097
No I know my own flaws and have accepted them, I'm not claiming to be perfect, I'm just confident.
>>
>>34881152
Then what the fuck are you doing here? If you have no insecurities, there's no reason for you to be here at all.
>>
>>34881258
r9k isn't a place for people with insecurities, it's for friendless virgins, of which I most definetly am one, I'm just not insecure about it.
>>
>>34881331
>r9k isn't a place for people with insecurities
Is this your first day here?
>>
>>34881331
>r9k isn't a place for people with insecurities, it's for friendless virgins, of which I most definetly am one, I'm just not insecure about it.
You sound like a girl. Are you?
>>
>>34881358
No, it's just the majority correlation, we all have a similar issue, the way we handle it is different which is why most robots feel insecure

>>34881376
no I'm not sub human
>>
>>34881441
>open misogyny
And there's the critical flaw you've chosen to overlook. This is why you are a friendless virgin: irrational hatred for 50% of the world's population. I wouldn't be surprised if you were genuinely racist as well. People are attracted to happy people, and you can't be happy with hate in your heart.
>>
>>34881615
>blowing a joke over proportion
I didn't think we were letting tumblr in here now. It's not a flaw I overlooked checkmate kun, I openly joke that way with women all the time and they find it endearing and I let them take jabs at me for it all the time. I'm not friendless because of some off putting personality trait, I don't have friends because I think I'm better than other people, I just don't tell them that.
>>
>>34881696
So you're either a sociopath, a narcissist, or both.
>>
>>34881726
That couldnt really be possible either, sure my ego is a bit inflated, but nothing nere narcisism, and to be a sociopath you have to lack empathy, but I genuinely get perturbed over innocent people suffering and I would never take advantage of a person I didn't think deserved it.
>>
WHATS MY FAVORITE FUCKING GENRE OF MUSIC!!
what this thread reminds me of
>>
>>34881868
Mine is Funk and Jazz
>>
File: 1347332346388.jpg (6KB, 190x251px) Image search: [Google]
1347332346388.jpg
6KB, 190x251px
What do you think this crazy girl was like at sex?
>>
>>34881804
"I didn't think deserved it", sociopaths actually have huge mental justifications for what they do and don't think they are doing anything wrong.
>>
>>34881097
2real4me

I just want to be left to my own devices desu
>>
>>34881903
Right HUGE mental justifications, I would only think someone is truly worthy of harsh punishment if they're a murderer, rapist, or child molester. I wouldn't say that's unreasonable.
>>
File: lenny baxter visits 4chan.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lenny baxter visits 4chan.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>34880779
hahah i dont know, retard

where the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>34881899
who is that?
origog
>>
>>34881889
i'm referring to the mandy muse anal scene
>>
>>34881899
she looks like a shy nerd, probably into really fucked up shit desu
>>
>>34881903
That's not really true. Sociopathic and psychopathic behaviors are often characterized by amorality where they know what they're doing is wrong, but they don't care. Sometimes they have justifications, but it's not necessary to get or do what they want.
>>
What you guys aren't understanding is that you can have flaws and not be a complete pussy about it.
>>
>All I can see myself ending up with is some degenerate, druggie slut who I don't even like or call my girlfriend but she's the closest thing I have so I deal with it and just tell people I'm single even if she's right there.
>Essentially a live-in prostitute who cuddles and is very disposable since there's a lot of them in the world so when she inevitably does something bad I just throw her away and get a new one

I know I deserve a hell of a lot better, but I guess I'm just adapting to the world as it is now. I guess it's just me wanting to be youthful because you get away with that kind of shit when you're young.

I just don't know if this adaptation is a good thing. It's like I'm losing my own morality every day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.