[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs n feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0240.jpg (350KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
350KB, 900x639px
Welcome to the Frog n Feels. Come, sit, have a drink. If you wanna chill that's ok. If you wanna talk about your Valentine's Day that's ok too.
>>
Man, I could use a gin right now.
I am alone and will always be. I usually don't care but sometimes it comes to haunt me.
>>
>>34880575
I don't normally drink, but tonight's a special occasion. It's been ten years this month since I've had a gf.

Whiskey, straight up.
>>
I'm afraid of becoming addicted to alcohol so I'd rather not drink tonight
>>
Hey,can i just have a coke
I feel numb,void of all happiness.
I am quiting school
I work as a manager at a Dominos under 21 so i still have time right?
All the things that once gave me joy are slipping away.
I used to love video games and cartoons. Now they aren't enough. I am talking to a gay guy on the internet i won't be able to see for 2 years if at all because he is doing marine basic training.

>My mother is homeless and could be dead but never really knew her
>My older brother is in prison along with some of my best friends
>Younger brother is the exact opposite of me and now works at dominos with me(soo annoying)

Live with my extreame Christian aunt and uncle.

All things considered i am a success...but i feel so useless
Everyone i meet tells me i will be successful or i am a genius,but i don't know anymore
>>
>>34882179
Gamergate broght me here
Trumps election gave me immense joy and a feeling of community and pride

I feel as though the internet has forced me to chase my next adrenaline high.nothig is ever enough.
>>
shot of jack please

>be in band thats going places and my only way of getting out and not going insane
>get kicked out cause I'm an irresponsible autist with alcohol problem
>decide to get back in school to keep me busy
>everyday just feels the same, stuck at a dead end job, too much of a sperg for a gf , doing the same routine with classes and still living with my parents at 23 with nothing to show for it
I just want to die
>>
tfw u fell for the tranny meme
>>
File: 1486931880281s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486931880281s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>34880575
I know it doesn't get better but fuck will life ever just not suck ass every fucking day? I'm sick of work, sick of being alone. I literally don't even rent a room anymore and just live in my camper because who gives a shit about renting when you know no one is ever going to hang out with you. I'm just so tired my amigos.
>>
bottle of whiskey, whatever you got, but leave the bottle and a glass.
thanks new bartender
>>
>>34882408
living in a camper sounds comfy
>>
>>34880575
4 patron shots and a gin and tonic good sir

bombay sapphire pls
>>
>>34882408
That sounds kinda cool desu. Can we see pics of your camper?
>>
>>34880575
I did something that I knew was for the best, and I felt fine. Now, a few days later, I feel empty, like nothing will get any better.
I'm in a place where I was before and I hated it. It feels like no one wants to take the chance to get to know me. The real me. Not the me I shittily craft together in a few sentences. Everyone I talk to just seems to get tired of me and I don't know what to do. I just want to be happy
>>
>>34880575
I'll take a bottle of Heineken.

I've been noticing a downward spiral in my mood. I've stopped eating most food and substituting meals with protein bars and energy drinks, because I'm too fucked to bother. Been seeing an overwhelming usage of painkillers and cigarettes too.

I'm worried.
>>
File: 1486091411860.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1486091411860.png
43KB, 542x602px
>>34882479
>not eating to fill the void
>>
>>34882492
Most of the time I don't have an appetite from all of the caffeine and nicotine in my system.

Even if that wasn't the case, eating has become a chore at this point.
>>
>>34882520
I wish my depression was like that, cause then I'd actually lose weight.
>>
File: pepenightfeels.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepenightfeels.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
I can't stop fapping. I have fapped 3 times already and I still feel horny. I think it is all the normies humping after valentine's day, I am absorbing all their orgone energy or something.

I couldn't get to sleep and it is too late to go to sleep without waking up in the middle of the day like a piece of shit so I'm going to try to stay awake until 16:00 or so and reset my body clock. I have upset my body clock several times but I keep getting depressed, staying up late and fucking shit up again several times. God knows how I am going to hold down a job if I get one.

I have given up coffee and even cocoa because I think cocoa makes my brain swell and interferes with the glymphatic system during sleep.
>>
>>34882546
I used to be fat as all fuck. I know this feel.
>>
>>34882549
I've fapped twice today. Not because I was horny, but just because I wanted to feel something different
>>
>>34882549
I do this but drink coffee. Coffee and food will help you create more protein for when you're done fapping.
>>
File: 1472624387343.png (371KB, 552x562px) Image search: [Google]
1472624387343.png
371KB, 552x562px
This morning I woke up in pain after having a dream about the girl I have feelings for being with another guy.

Before this morning, I thought all my feelings for her were gone. I was so wrong

An hour later log onto discord, she says "tfw no bf for valentines day"

One of my friends chimed in "Have I ever mentioned my friend (my name here)?"
>He doesnt know her and I already discussed dating last month in that we'd have to live near each other

She replies with "If he lived closer I would". I will probably live near her cause I hate the area she's in

>another hour later she sends a heart emoji today

A few hours ago at work, I went full Katawa Shoujo and my heart went off-beat thinking about her.
>>
>>34882630
I skipped a word, I meant probably never live near her
>>
>>34882549
>not being so depressed that you have no libido

In all seriousness, fapping all the time got me nowhere. It just provides you with that split second of orgasm (that eventually doesn't even feel the same) leaving this unfulfilling sense of accomplishment.
>>
>>34882630
shes playing with you

unsuprisingly, not original.
>>
File: Feels_Ah_real_bad_man.jpg (41KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Ah_real_bad_man.jpg
41KB, 363x349px
>>34880575

Hello, i want some Tequila. Yes, the one that looks like piss...

I meet this girl in 2009, we were both little shits, now she is 21 and i'm 22.

A month ago i started to talk to her again and i just found out she was a stoner (so do I). We smoked some weed a month ago and everything was excellent, she was so friendly and polite with me. Then, 2 weeks later, i went constantly to her house to smoke weed and talk. Three days ago we smoked weed again but this time was different, we were laying in her bed, i was giving her a massage and touching her tits (GOD, THOSE FUCKING COWTITS) and some assgrabbin'. Today i thought was gonna be the day i would finally fuck with her (haven't had sex since 2012, it fucking sucks, really). She apointed with me to smoke in my appartment but...

She told me via WhatsApp that she would not come tonite... she is "waiting her mom".

I know there are a few chads messaging her via social network and i'm trying my fucking best to be with her but DUDE, IT'S FUCKING HARD.

SHE IS WITH CHAD THUNDERCOCK RIDING TILL' THE END THE HUGE COCK OF MISERY.

GIVE ME ANOTHER TEQUILA PLEASE.
>>
>>34882549
You should try nofap. Fapping is only creating a cycle that worsens your condition.
>>
>>34882602
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kenjataimu
I don't really fap to stop being horny, I fap to go to sleep or stop myself feeling irritated or because my prostate is full, it has become a chore almost.

>>34882606
How does coffee help create protein?

Coffee doesn't really give me energy, just makes me easily irritated and angry later.

>>34882676
if I don't fap for long periods I get distracted and annoyed easily and can't focus on anything important
>>
>For the first time in my life some one was interested in me on valentine's day
>didn't ask her out because too beta
>tell myself I'll do it tomorrow

lol life is suffering
>>
>>34882861
it's pseudoscience
>>
>>34882915
Probably an addiction then. Sounds weird to think that something like that can be, but you're essentially getting shots of dopamine every time you jack it.

You're call though. It sounds like that's is what's led you to manage.
>>
>>34882930
Why don't you try it for 1 month and see.
>>
I hate drinking, so I'm gonna need a whole lime, some salt, and six shots of jose cuervo tequila, as well as a knife.

I'm 20 years old, obese, unemployed, a dropout, trying to get my shit together. I get scared because sometimes I say "I wanna do x!" Do it for like a few weeks then stop and realize I didn't do anything. I can't trust myself to do anything right.

So my newest interest is baking despite me being a fat fuck. I'm convinced I'll be alone all my life. Currently waiting for money from parents to get a security guard course done to get a career going. Shit sucks.

Happy fucking valentines day.
>>
>>34880575
Hey barkeep, can you get me a rum and coke? If you have vanilla coke, that'd be better.
I need to improve my grades in uni, i'm in calc c (3) for the second time, and I fucked up my first test. I also fucked up my physics 2 test, and got a 45 and 63 on the tests respectively. I am going to go to a tutoring session, because i'm really wanting to turn this around, i'm sick of being in fear of my grades. It's going to be hard, but I want to do it. Got advice barkeep?
>>
>>34882549
I'm in the same boat. I started today but it's tempting to just wank. I cut coffee too. Feels like a drug.

I keep lying in bed with perverted fantasies of feeding girls my cum and fucking them in the ass.
>>
>>34882973

Calc C is the one with taylor series right? Honestly best thing is to watch kahn academy videos (or patrickJMT) until you get a feel for how things link together.

Mechanics & intro E&M are pretty much just applied calculus so try to see how concepts from one link into the other.
>>
>>34882964
>20

wew lad, you haven't seen just how shitty it gets. You actually have a chance to change and not be too far behind.
>>
>>34882964
Hey, at least you're learning how to something that'll be remotely helpful throughout your life. Home ec. in any form is always useful.

What do you like baking?
>>
File: th8liml.png (501KB, 910x914px) Image search: [Google]
th8liml.png
501KB, 910x914px
>>34880575
Can I order a shotgun barrel in my mouth? Life is shit, people are shit, O fucking hate myself for existing. The only reason I haven't offed myself yet is that my parents haven't come to terms with me being a total failure. Sometimes I hate them for keeping me alive. Other times I hate myself for ruining their chance at having a child grow up, live a normal life, have a family, etc instead of being a fucking waste.

There is nothing I want more than terminal cancer so I can just die without having to end it myself so my parents can still maintain their small hope that I might have been able to turn out ok in the end.

I tried doing LSD because I heard it can fuck up your mind and maybe change your perspective but that was a bunch of bullshit. Nothing is different. I have to keep on pretending to want to exist just for my parents sake.
>>
>>34883019
Yeah, taylor and mclaurin series, they were a bitch.
Mechanical engineering sounds fun to me, and I enjoy learning the math behind stuff, but having it force-fed into me with no applications makes it look like shit.
Kahn academy sounds like a good start, thanks lad.
>>
>>34883021
I'm trying mate. My parents borderline hate me and think I'm possessed by a demon that makes me play video games and stay at home. No access to psychiatrist anymore but I need to act or die trying.

>>34883022
Bread, in the morning a simple soda bread, sometimes certain loaves but I have have to leave them to rise. I want to make desserts, pies especially. I'm going to the library to pick up a book on chemistry and baking just for that.
>>
>>34880575
Got a dark beer? I've wanted one all day.

All day I did good. The fact that it's valentines day and I'm single didn't even bother me. It's a hallmark holiday after all right? I did good. I was about to be off work, ready to drink like we all are here now and enjoy some new vidya I got today.

Well after I got home all I could do is just lay face down on the fuckin floor for two hours straight. Felt like my ribcage was rotting from the inside out. It's been a pretty long while since I done that. I've been doin good. Used to be I'd have to just curl up like this every day just to bleed myself of this fuckin feeling. I thought I was done, I thought I was free. I thought I was gonna have a V day without having to give a shit about who I am.

What the hell's a guy supposed to do, cheif?
>>
>>34883085
Goddamn am I jealous of you. Well good luck anon. I'd say I would love to see that one day, but I probably won't be able to,
>>
>>34883085
I remember when my parents hated me for staying in my room all day and playing video games. They just couldn't fucking see that wasn't causing me to have no friends/life, I have a shit personality and can't make friends, or keep them if I somehow manage to have them ocassionally talk to me.

They used to be so pissed off and upset that my Dad would bang my door open and scream at me, telling me to do anything different and "get off the fucking computer". What else was I supposed to do when no one wanted to hang out with me or even talk to me. Eventually they came to terms that I was a no life waste of a person, but now they're so fucking stupid they think I can get a girlfriend. I don't know if they're really that blind or just in denial. Maybe eventually your parents will come to terms with your anti-socialness too? Things have been better since mine did, as they've stopped trying to make me go out and do things.
>>
>>34882942
It is, because nofap is pseudoscience and fapping relieves me of something very distracting. Usually once is enough and I can focus on learning javascript or go to sleep, it is just that for some reason I am very horny right now.

>>34882959
I have gone long stretches without masturbation and I remember clearly it made no difference.

>>34883012
>I started today but it's tempting to just wank
started what, am I being flooded with nofap memesters

>I keep lying in bed with perverted fantasies of feeding girls my cum and fucking them in the ass.
That is why you fap, so you can focus on something else.
>>
>>34883173
My dad used to be like this, then we moved up north and he saw that I was the most autistic sperg when it came to socializing.

He eventually came to terms with it. Kind of ironic to think I've met more people online that eventually turned into decent friendships.
>>
>>34882421
wheres my WHISKEY YOU FUCK I'M NOW OUT OF MY OWN PERSONAL STASH FUCK
>>
>>34883257
You don't seem to want to change so why did you complain in the first place?
>>
>>34883257
>Usually once is enough and I can focus

Also you literally sound like a drug addict here.

"I'm not addicted. I just take a hit every day to help me focus. I swear it's normal"
>>
>>34883173
I know that feel.
>Just go out and have friends, a job and a life. It is so easy. xDD
>>
>>34883927
What is the difference between stating facts and complaining?

The only reason I am pointing out nofap is pseudoscience and triggering you is because you started talking about it.

>>34883937
The mechanics are more like hunger, shitting and pissing than addiction.

nofap is pseudoscience, the physiological effect is obviously exactly the same as sex, unless you have some shitty stretched meme argument like pussy juice has psychotropic effects

I came to the frog and feel to discuss feels and instead I get swamped by nofap memesters, you're all demented irrational cunts from an echo chamber like reddit or somewhere
>>
File: my V-fin when.png (6KB, 130x159px) Image search: [Google]
my V-fin when.png
6KB, 130x159px
>>34880575
as always, barkeep, give me whatever they serve in space.

>tfw should have slept 7 hours ago
>tfw should be waking up 40 minutes from now
>>
>>34880575
All I want to do right now is have a bottle of Amsterdam, but unfortunately I don't have one.
>>
File: 1486973761342.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486973761342.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
JFMSU barkeep. I'd like some clorox.

>catch up with this girl after 3 years of occasionally seeing each other in school/church
>hit it off really well
>she's asking questions like "do you have anyone special for valentine's day" or "would you go on a blind date? cause this feels like a blind date"
>think she's hinting at something
>i ask her out on valentine's day, make her intentions clear
>she wants to take it slow
>later that day she says "don't waste your time on me, find someone else"
>mfw

Also how do I respond to the question "why do you like me?"
>>
File: 0622 - GLwHkwa.png (36KB, 286x255px) Image search: [Google]
0622 - GLwHkwa.png
36KB, 286x255px
>>34880575
>whiskey sour please

Well i just realised i have been a NEET for almost 6 months now, i didnt realise it was that long. I Started my application for Neetbux tonight and hopefully i can go to the welfare centre and get it finalised tomorrow.

i dont know what i am doing really, i don't feel as depressed as i used to, mostly just numb now.

At least i still have a few friends who i can talk to but im worried that might be over by the ned of this year.

Most of the people i know are going to uni and moving out and i dont even have a job yet.

Im just posting this to clear it up in my head, its not aimed at anyone really.

Ill probably be back tomorrow to add some more who knows
>>
Whiskey on the rocks please.

>Be Me
>24 years old with okay job (but food industry makes me want to off myself)
>live in ghetto cuz muh white priv
>walk to work because poorfag
>not too far, keeps me in shape I guess
>been slipping in and out of chronic depression
>vidya isn't even appealing to me anymore
>3.14s aren't appealing anymore
>doing no fap to help cleanse myself
>no gf but pull in women that are qts but stupid enough to manipulate
>too mentally unstable to keep a relationship so I usually just drop contact if we sex
>have 2 friends never see tho because we all work
>only thing that keeps me sane is music and writing
>trying to keep my head up while also trying to achieve something with myself and stop being a failure
>same time been drinking more, smoking weed more and taking pain pills cuz fuck it and most of the time it's free
>Never on normiebook because liberals and SJWS
>mostly keep to myself
>been thinking about getting an exit bag for emergency situations if I ever hit that low

Life right now about a low 4/10 for me
Shits just bland and lifeless
Even with an occasional 3.14, after climax it doesn't matter.
What is this life.
I'm just going to do my music thing until I rot in this room alone.

Cheers Anons
>>
>>34885861
What music do you do?

also don't get an exit bag unless you are going to do it, having one available makes it easier to kill yourself on an impulse
>>
The ol' G and T for me thanks.

I'm single, living in a 1 bedroom apartment. My job is a fucking power line worker. Every day is just get up, work, shitpost, sleep, and then repeat the cycle. I have nothing to spend my money on and I don't know how to continue my like. I've tried starting conversation with a couple female coworkers but my spaghetti falls out almost every time. I'm not fat nor am I very ugly. It's just my social problem. How do i fucking fix this
>>
>>34882764
>Didn't have sex since 2012
>Ugh nuuuu

Gtfo normalshit
>>
>>34885891
I've been really into the underground hip hop scene over here so I'm putting together my own EP, producing and vocals.
But I also play guitar drums and piano. Was trying to link up with people for a band or collabs, but everyone is shit and unmotivated. At least from what I've experienced so far.
And with the exit bag, maybe I'll hold off for now, or at least until Amazon has a special bundle package deal.
>>
>>34885924
Easy way would be to work up enough courage to just ask for their numbers, maybe texting would be easier for you since you would have more time to think?
Or just take something before hand to loosen the edge a little and then go all in.
>>
>>34885993
The problem is when i try and get the numbers I pussy the fuck out and can't work up enough courage to try again.
>>
>>34883012
Dude even if you do have sex with fucked up fantasies like that you won't be able to cum
>>
>>34886033
Just fucking do it dawg, be the alpha. It's better to just try then laying in bed that night hating yourself because you couldn't take that extra step.
I mean if you are in it just for the pussy then you've got nothing to lose. Do some push ups, bump a line and then take that shot and walk up to that cunt and tell her that you want to plant your fertile seed around her barn yard while the other one is plowing the fields for great harvest. After that just crack a joke to break the ice and you're in.
>>
>>34886106
If i mess shit up then i still have to work with them. Its going to be fucking awkward as shit
>>
>>34885967
Thats cool anon i do some producing my self. Its pretty comfy
>>
>>34886139
Well then play it safe first.
Look for signs to see if they find some sort of interest with you and study them like fucking animals.
Sart with casual small talk to ease you into it, hobbies, movies, etc.
Pretty soon you'll be feeling more comfy with them while knowing more about their lives.
Make sure to stay well groomed when you know you'll be around them.
Depending on how things go they may ask you for your number.
God Speed Anon, you may not be Chad Thundercock but I believe in you.
I'll buy your next drink but I'm out of here. I have to be a good wagecuck and get to work on time.
>>
>>34886229
Thanks for tips mate, hopefully i don't kill myself
>>
Don't have any guy friends, just girls. All in healthy relationships. Just me and a bunch of girls. Can basically read their minds at this point but have developed some kind of mental disorder where I cannot deal with the possibility that a girl is into me in case she is not and I look like a creep. Some mental block kicks in and I act as romantically uninterested as possible.

Vodka and coke please.
>>
File: safe_image.png (65KB, 499x596px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.png
65KB, 499x596px
White Russian.

Working on starting my career as an independent artist and I feel like im finally on my way to making it.

I've busted my ass since 2012 when I got really serious about my 3d art career. I've still got a ways to go but I can finally feel all the doors opening, or maybe im realizing they always were open but i was too scared to walk though. either way I'm pretty alright with where I'm at and not completely lost anymore like I was for so long.

pic related, making a model of muh waifu revy, still got a ways to go but it's not to bad for a month of work give or take.
>>
>>34880575
My Valentines day was lonesome.
While my brothers were out with their girlfriends, I stayed at home reading a book of mine, whilst having the occassional drink.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.