[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this whole board is a bunch of teenagers im sick of you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: jessica adidas5.jpg (50KB, 960x479px) Image search: [Google]
jessica adidas5.jpg
50KB, 960x479px
this whole board is a bunch of teenagers

im sick of you guys talking about fucking "sex" and "girlfriends" constantly. you guys are obsessed and thats how i know youre irrational horny teenagers

get over this shit. you shouldnt be talking about this shit its bizarre. im forever alone just as much as you guys but i dont even think about it anymore. i just dont care. it makes me cringe when every other thread is about not having a girlfriend or only being 5'7 or ive never been in love before or hurrr ill never see a girl naked

SHUT UP

just go jerk off in 2 seconds and then go talk about something that is actually something and not this weird r9k obsessed religion
>>
OP
Is
Not
An
Original
Faggot
>>
fucking faggots

you guys are so young and normy that you still THINK about getting a gf and youre such a normy that even tho you say BAWW NO GF youre still saying it which means you still have the THOUGHT of having a gf still
>>
>>34880497
Could I get alfredo sauce with this pasta
>>
>>34880577

And yet here you are posting 3D asian qts.

We'd all want to have a gf given a chance.
>>
Even though I don't care about this shit, somehow I found my place in /r9k/ and I knew that what had me here was >tfwnogf.
I've been off this board for a while, only this week I started to browse again, heavily. And it still amazes me how people are obsessed over this shit. All these valentines thread, fuck, if I were so depressed about this, I'd rather forget about it.
Actually, it kind of depresses me, but I generally do not think about this. Only being here I occasionally get in the mood, but it always reduces to "whatever, I'll always be alone, I'm objectively unfit for a relationship".
I could rant about how I came to this conclusion, it kind of bothers me, but I don't see the point in it.
>>
>>34880620
i dont talk about it

i talk about politics this is not my board it makes me cringe

with these horny irrational teenagers only talking about this shit that is so boring

i dont want to talk about the fact that you never had sex that topic is irrelevant
>>
>>34880497
I agree every thread is exactly the same I don't do this often but REEEE, excise me, I'm just sick of the same old script here pal. Need some OC. Need my niggas to produce not whine about the same bs
>>
>>34880497
I hope you die
>I hope you die
I hope you die

Why must I continue to suffer? Why do I surround myself with people who would taste bitter even if sweetened and left in marinade? Are you all even real? As in people with actual lifves, problems, emotions, just like mine? Or are you mannequins?

How much negativity can one website exude? Oh that's right it exudes nothing because it's one and zeros and pixels and light. I'm wasting my life on a website for robots, fake, cookie cutter and metallic. The only person who will always 100% come through is yourself. Time to finish that paper due in tomorrow, faggots
>>
File: 1480943548541.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1480943548541.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>34880497
irl i don't think about this shit. r9k is my board to let all of it out so that i can put on my normie face again

>tfw 22 handholdless hugless kissless loveless no gf hiki agrophobic turbomanlet shitskin depressed 3rd world virgin
>>
File: 1476044914054.png (375KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476044914054.png
375KB, 785x757px
>>34880497
This. It's because more than half of the posters here are a bunch of fucking high schoolers.
High School students are brainlet faggots.

I'm a college freshman and I'm gonna make more money than all of you and your parents when I'm out. High school seniors suck and the juniors are faggots. Sophmores/Freshmen are trash.
>>
Helloy tinny how are you doing?
>>
File: tumblr_oeome43Qrc1r7k0ggo4_400.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeome43Qrc1r7k0ggo4_400.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>34880790
baited a few good responders who agree

im happy
>>
>>34880767
you sound like an absolute faggot go back to /b/ please
>>
>>34880820
R9k is shit. Go back to pol
>>
File: 1475522205224.jpg (25KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1475522205224.jpg
25KB, 446x373px
>>34880497
Fuck off normie scum. If you actually cared about this board you'd be trying to get rid of trap threads instead. GET OUT REEEE.
>>
Human beings are literally designed with a NEED for sex. What do you think happens when you don't get that? Exactly.
>>
File: pLKgcxX.jpg (575KB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
pLKgcxX.jpg
575KB, 2048x3072px
>>34881009
im a permavirgin i just admit it and move on

that makes me a normie?

i guess you guys are so normy now you just throw around the word normy at anyone

thats not how it works

that pisses me off too when the word normy becomes diluted and suddenly it has no meaning because ppl like you

traps have been on 4chan forever
wtf those are not a problem
>>
Jessica is my love
>>
>>34880767

You're going to be unemployed and living with your parents when you graduate
>>
>>34881053
not if you go jerk off u fkin tard

stop justifying your behavior of being obsessed with sex
>>
>>34881106
You can only jerk off so much.
>>
>>34881009
Wrong, faggot. Wahh I can't get laid threads are just as normie as "here's how to become chad in three easy steps" threads
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.