[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM trans is now fucking a white male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: how much.png (1MB, 903x614px) Image search: [Google]
how much.png
1MB, 903x614px
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/390425/students-transgender-woman-cant-be-diversity-officer-because-shes-white-man-now

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

HOW MUCH CAN THESE DELUSIONALS GET AWAY WITH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
File: 1482021774326.gif (649KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1482021774326.gif
649KB, 480x228px
>But some students thought that allowing Boatwright to have the position would just perpetuate patriarchy. They were so opposed, in fact, that when the other three candidates (all women of color) dropped out, they started an anonymous Facebook campaign encouraging people not to vote at all to keep him from winning the position.

I can't breathe.
>>
Does the left really not see how fucking dumb this shit is? I used to think this was all a joke and nobody thought like this when I was younger but now I'm just scared for what's going to happen in the future.
>>
File: cucks in the making.png (655KB, 631x571px) Image search: [Google]
cucks in the making.png
655KB, 631x571px
>>34880471
No. They are delusional. Canadicucks are the worst. They will go to jail and get fired from their jobs if they use the incorrect gender pronoun (of which there are now hundreds to pick from).

brb calling myself a jiggaliggapriggawiggafliggajamalapaton and heading out to get some professors fired.
>>
what a time to be aIive huh
>>
>>34880530

It's just sad man. I used to identify as liberal in the sense that I didn't really care what other people did as long as it didn't hurt anyone else. But now they're so batshit insane it's pushed me in the complete opposite direction of the political scale.
>>
>tfw I can see where her dorm was
I'm only crying inside but too dead inside to produce tears
>>
>>34881021
wut? pls explain.
>>
You can't win holy shit.
>>
>>34880534
Look around at how lucky we are
>>
>>34880534
goddamnit i was going to post that same image
>>
>>34881186
I had one gf my entire life. She went to Wellesley college in pic related. Only lasted a week. Mostly because she wanted to slut around still but ended once she saw all my cavities. I still haven't been to dentist or had a proper doctor check up in 8 years. I'm basically homeless and can't find a way to get insurance. I think I have something pretty bad like cancer. I have lumbar lordisis or whatever it's called. I always thought it was that giving me low test and or maybe from my severe deviated septum. I'm falling apart doesn't seem like there's much time left. I miss how I felt that one week with her happiest times of my life.
>>
>>34882226
Low test is right Jesus
>>
>>34882226
wut? how can a deviated septum give u low test?
>>
>>34882289
Yeah I probably should have been on testosterone treatment. I had high T once last year from breathing better and tons of exercising. My dick went from 6 inches to a little over 7 inches when I could have an actual strong erection. I remember saying wow this is what normal feels like. Slipped back into severe depression after a rejection and I lost all that progress I made. I don't really know anymore.
>>
>>34882493
It's like a mixture of shit posture so lack of blood flow going to dick. My breathing is shit from barely being able to breath through nose. Only time I have been able to make it better was if I could breath through my nose better. Also sleep apena causes low t. I talked about all this on here long ago because I think a lot of robots on here suffer from low t from something they ignore.
>>
File: 1449794369833.jpg (34KB, 248x168px) Image search: [Google]
1449794369833.jpg
34KB, 248x168px
>YFW the Left collapses under the weight of the identity politics and will take decades to recover
>>
>listening to old timey Christian songs
>~Time won't turn back~
You and me both buddy.
>>
>Liberal Logic
>>
>>34882612
how 2 fix sleep apnea?
>>
>Passing so well you immediately become part of the cishet white patriarchy and are considered an enemy of the LGBT.
Shit.
That's some top-tier trannyism.
Good for them.
>>
>>34883413
you gotta give them credit though, they are so delusional they actually believed she became a white male
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.